News “I’ve just been taking the p—-‘Pangai’s lament spurred by training with SBW

Malla

Reaction score
If true, why would we pay for his rehab? He would have been a lot easier to move on if we weren’t pretending to rehab an injury. Especially with our forward stocks so low. Why would Gusctake this approach. If not true, this is a real bullshit rumour to spread. Your mail about refusing to go on the field last year to play because he did not want to play prop is not true.
I am not going to get into it further. I know what I know, and I have provided enough info about this. I won't go into it further.

What ever happens from here, I hope he ends up somewhere where he's back enjoying his footy and Bulldogs are able to replace him with high level talent.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I am not going to get into it further. I know what I know, and I have provided enough info about this. I won't go into it further.

What ever happens from here, I hope he ends up somewhere where he's back enjoying his footy and Bulldogs are able to replace him with high level talent.
Well I know he is enjoying collecting big bucks for fuck all...

Fuck him and his enjoyment. I want the glass cuck gone so we can buy men who actually want to play.

Enough with these big for nothing bitches.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Mate GUS never keeps a player that he doesn’t want. And then to let go of an asset to another club and also make sure his 100% fit is absolutely insane, this has got to be the greatest premature April fools joke I ever heard lol

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats the source for the claim Malla? Are you close to TPJ personally?

Whilst it sounds plausible it makes no sense given Panthers were playing him in the exact same position the club want to, and he was loving it there.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although this might provide some context for his "taking the piss" comments and explain some of what could only be termed as weird scenarios arising with TPJ. This guy made declarations of undying support and commitment towards this year publicly....Its a little hard to take serious...fucking embarrassing in need of some management.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I won't give away too much but to put it simply, he does not want to play front row. Last year against Raiders (I think) he refused to come onto the field on the front row mid game. He said he had a back injury and sat out a couple months (remember?). That was all BS. He was not putting in at training, requesting to train with the blokes recovering from injury. All this because he just did not want to play front row.
Off season come around, nothing has changed. There may have been rumours earlier this year about him going Roosters? Not sure, but I have no idea where he may end up, I just know for a fact the club (Gus) want him gone.
All true. And tbh doesn’t even begin to scratch the surface in detailing the amount of baggage that comes with TPJ. He’s a fuckwit and literally the last person that marquee money should’ve gone towards in the most critical phase of our rebuild.

Gus fucked up with this signing, plain and simple. Thought that spending 3 months with the Panthers would sort his head out. He has no idea.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well now this info has broken I expect explanations from Gus bc It wont be long before its on 360 and Buzzards gossip column.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The fact we have no details of any new middles signings, and not much available anyway, takes this news to even greater significance as far as Gus' current recruiting goes.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He might be holding him up as leverage for someone better. Gus smarter than the lot if them.
Most clubs would be thinkin he is trouble with a capital T tho wouldnt they? But hey if Dragons can trade Woods for 2 players then who knows anymore :grinning:

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whilst it sounds plausible it makes no sense given Panthers were playing him in the exact same position the club want to, and he was loving it there.
They had better players. God some people are dumb.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This from yesty.

Screenshot_20230330_150358_Chrome.jpg