News “I’ve just been taking the p—-‘Pangai’s lament spurred by training with SBW

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yes I did.

He would not have played if our injury tolls didn't mount. We needed him.

Anyway, I would not be surprised if he's coming off the bench this week.
Don't even want him on the bench.

Malla

Reaction score
Don't even want him on the bench.
Me either.

He's negative energy.

Go watch him at training during the week. Walking, sluggish, doesn't put in 100% in drills, drops the ball, throws a stupid pass or runs the wrong line. I don't know how Gus or CC haven't blown a gasket yet on how fucked he is to coach.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes I did.

He would not have played if our injury tolls didn't mount. We needed him.

Anyway, I would not be surprised if he's coming off the bench this week.
Do you know where he was headed? Be interesting to see who would have had the cap space to take him on… would hate to think we were ever going to chip in a substantial amount of his contract.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
More that negative energy.

People don't realise what a waste of space he is. He would drag the life out of all the players.
He has a “world owes me everything” face, he sooner we part the better.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just don't understand this bloke. Built like a brick shithouse, decent offload, and clearly talented, but all to often pulls the CBF (Can't Be Fucked) card during games.

Is the problem really TPJ though, or is it how he is being used?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I just don't understand this bloke. Built like a brick shithouse, decent offload, and clearly talented, but all to often pulls the CBF (Can't Be Fucked) card during games.

Maybe has a strained vagina...

Needs to be dropped this week and sold to Bennett.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Exact same problem has Tony Williams, guy must have rocks for brains.

Also they seem to be scared of contact in a contact sport.

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

I think the cure for CBF is DFN (Dropped F%^king Now). Problem is other clubs willing to pay on potential if we do drop him. You want to be the "last chance saloon" club. We're not and I fear he's not in that mindset yet. So, occasional flashes in otherwise less than brilliant performances

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How long left till this dud goes we have no luck with big money forwards when was the last good signing we had

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Frank the Tank. He was rocks and diamonds at Panthers but was all diamonds during his time with us.
Last week he played 40 mins, made 23 tackles, 2 tackle breaks, no missed tackles and 112 metres.
Previous week around the same.
Why is he so maligned?
He is the only big bopper in our team and is watched and pounced on by usually 3 defenders.
What do people want from him with the pack we have ATM.
We are getting monstered every week, TPJ can't take the blame for the whole pack.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Last week he played 40 mins, made 23 tackles, 2 tackle breaks, no missed tackles and 112 metres.
Previous week around the same.
Why is he so maligned?
He is the only big bopper in our team and is watched and pounced on by usually 3 defenders.
What do people want from him with the pack we have ATM.
We are getting monstered every week, TPJ can't take the blame for the whole pack.
It’s pretty easy really compare his stats to Haas and then compare their pay packets.

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
TPJ can't take the blame for the whole pack
Yeah, he can.

You want Alpha Dog money & status, that's exactly what you get when the pack does not perform [Blame]
Top $$$ means you do the hard yards, intimidate the opposition pack, lead by example (on the field AND at training), you inspire the rest of your pack (on the field AND at training). You bring them with you. You lead.

He does none of this. Instead, he needs special coddling to ensure he feels like putting in this week.
Hell, he needs special coddling to make sure he doesn't go missing minute-to-minute.

Blame is exactly what he gets and deservedly so.
I don't want to see a press puff piece admitting he's been taking the p!$$.
I don't want to hear how he's fitter than ever and this year's the year he finally delivers on the endless promises of potential.
Show me (on the field AND at training) or GTFO.