“I’m the one that made the decision” - Gus

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I love ppl reading shit that isn't written, so many ppl here act like journalists. What Gus said is what I thought was going on and I'm all for it.

I would believe what Gus says over anyone in this place coz he doesn't twist shit.
I'm with you Dog. All Gus said was he took Kyle under his wing to build his confidence and get his head in the right place. If that means making him not selectable for the duration then so be it. The kid couldn't take anymore of the criticism thrown at him and Gus put a shield around him for a while. That's duty of care. Good onya Gus.

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wait why does being blacc factor into a journalist career?
Over 67% of the Nrl is made up of Aboriginal or Polynesian players. Unsure why we can't add a representative to the 360 team to give those players and tribes a voice.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Over 67% of the Nrl is made up of Aboriginal or Polynesian players. Unsure why we can't add a representative to the 360 team to give those players and tribes a voice.
It's not as simple as that. They also need to find someone who wants the job and can do it. With 360 that means they also have to be an asshole.

It's like saying there should be more women in a certain profession. Often it's got to do with not many suitable women are applying.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m of Lebanese background and let me tell you I don’t need a Leb on any show to watch to feel like I have a voice.

that’s garbage

just put the best man or women for the job on.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m of Lebanese background and let me tell you I don’t need a Leb on any show to watch to feel like I have a voice.

that’s garbage

Reactions: ATT

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's not as simple as that. They also need to find someone who wants the job and can do it. With 360 that means they also have to be an asshole.

It's like saying there should be more women in a certain profession. Often it's got to do with not many suitable women are applying.

That is a really good point mate. The rest of the fox team are decent folk. I see your point.

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

that’s garbage

Anasta is not the best man for the job and many are pissed off how he even got the role.

You guys have Benny Elias who makes a regular paid appearance so obviously the lebanese muslim community have that box ticked for the moment.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep good on Gus he has owned it ppl on here can believe whatever they fkn want lol
As to whether he helps the shambles wtf knows don't think it will see a miraculous result this week but if it sees better structure and some actual fluent plays that's great..
I've never rated Wakeham and after last week something else had to happen that was garbage..still dunno about Avo and though he shouldn't have been punted after two games he was so this is the next option..

A lot mention 360 as in the show nrl360 i gather and its shitness so why the fuck do you all watch it..I don't watch a second of it ever..therefore no problemo.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did Gus say that Flanno was the Dog's highest paid playmaker or 1/2 back? If it was playmaker does this mean he is getting paid more than Matt Burton?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Did Gus say that Flanno was the Dog's highest paid playmaker or 1/2 back? If it was playmaker does this mean he is getting paid more than Matt Burton?
Yes which probably means he is on ~650k or whatever the absurd amount reported previously was. On Matty Jones show last night they said 650k.

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Unsure mate. I have not seen that quote anywhere floating around.
I'm sure it was reported Kyle was on 450k.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes which probably means he is on ~650k or whatever the absurd amount reported previously was. On Matty Jones show last night they said 650k.
We also signed Burton before he was consistently playing FG. Not surprised if he just on a lil less than Flanagan.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anasta is not the best man for the job and many are pissed off how he even got the role.

You guys have Benny Elias who makes a regular paid appearance so obviously the lebanese muslim community have that box ticked for the moment.
lmao ok

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gordon Tallis
Hanna Hollis
Jonathon Thurston
Sam thaiday
Benji marshall

I can keep going

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score

that’s garbage

I have thought about that if there was a Lebanese panel. Imagine post game analysis.

P1: ‘yeah bro Ponga played good bro’
P2: ‘he did some shit tackles but’
P1: ‘hard bro but he f*ckin axed that guy but. Second half’
P2: ‘f*ck saw it that was sick bro what a sick ****’
P1: ‘Newcastle flops reckon it was a dog shot but but faaark’
P2: ‘nahhhh bro f*ck dat that’s the game bro man up’
P1: ‘yeah hard’
P2 ‘that’s all the time for tonight tune in next week watch the dogs arc up against tigers 7pm or some sh*t like that don’t miss it what the f else you gonna do on Saturday just relax and watch Channel nine big Thankyou to our sponsor KFC mad chickens and also big shout out to Suhhtan bakery best place for hot breads and shit yallah bye’
3BA75C66-FE06-450D-87B6-4C20C010D324.jpeg

Last edited: