News ‘Young and dumb’: Xerri opens up on drugs ban and plan to ‘prove everyone wrong’ in NRL return

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Te
But look who we got instead. Come on, fam, it was a shocker of a decision. It won't hurt you to admit it.
Reed was terrible. After a few beers and watching a loss I would agree with you. But in the balance of it. I think Reed is a better player and a much more complete hooker. JMK played behind a strong pack whilst Reed had the worst pack in the comp filled with injured ***** and fellas who didn’t want to train too hard or long. IMO Reeds game was affected by him trying to overcompensate for our shit spine.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Te

Reed was terrible. After a few beers and watching a loss I would agree with you. But in the balance of it. I think Reed is a better player and a much more complete hooker. JMK played behind a strong pack whilst Reed had the worst pack in the comp filled with injured ***** and fellas who didn’t want to train too hard or long. IMO Reeds game was affected by him trying to overcompensate for our shit spine.
JMK didn't play behind a strong pack when he won the Peponis medal last year. I just can't agree, fam. Reed is one of the most overrated players in the game, and we could have kept JMK for half the price. I think signing him was an epic fail.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JMK didn't play behind a strong pack when he won the Peponis medal last year. I just can't agree, fam. Reed is one of the most overrated players in the game, and we could have kept JMK for half the price. I think signing him was an epic fail.
This forum jizzing over reserve players!

We would sign marquee forwards and you all will still find something to bitch about!

JMK had forwards this year and last (not marquee forwards, but still had them). Reed had RESERVES! Majority of our pack were injured, are you really going to judge this little pricks season due to no muscle in the middle? Be fuckin for real

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Anyone giving this clown any time is better pissing in the wind.

We lost our one and only prop in big Vaughan last year along with Jacko retiring. Jmk had a pack galaxy’s ahead. Preston was a great find. Kikau was injured all Fucking year.

Mahoney had a pack decimated with injuries, spuds and Peahearts.don’t feed the troll.

Meanwhile jmk played with storms bookends in kafusi and Bromwich bros and some other forwards that walked into our squad. Storms major weakness this year was the missing Bromwich bros and kafusi.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This forum jizzing over reserve players!

We would sign marquee forwards and you all will still find something to bitch about!

JMK had forwards this year and last (not marquee forwards, but still had them). Reed had RESERVES! Majority of our pack were injured, are you really going to judge this little pricks season due to no muscle in the middle? Be fuckin for real
Lol our pack this year was no better than last year.... geez you Reed fanboys are something else. he was an embarrassment. Also, you've gotta stop using injury as an excuse. We were more or less full strength towards the end of the season, and that's when he played his worst footy.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

We lost our one and only prop in big Vaughan last year along with Jacko retiring. Jmk had a pack galaxy’s ahead. Preston was a great find. Kikau was injured all Fucking year.

Mahoney had a pack decimated with injuries, spuds and Peahearts.don’t feed the troll.

Meanwhile jmk played with storms bookends in kafusi and Bromwich bros and some other forwards that walked into our squad. Storms major weakness this year was the missing Bromwich bros and kafusi.
Kikau was not injured all year. That is a lie, sir. Also, Liam Knight > Vaul Prawn. 2023 Waddles > Prawn too

Honestly, if i have to listen to you guys try to hide Reed behind our forwards for much longer, I think I'm gonna lose my marbles. It's not our pack's fault that Reed Mahoney is rubbish.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Only clown show is ur defence of reed. Why is it so hard to admit he was trash? We all saw it champ. What do u gain by denying it and pretending it didnt happen. Weird as fuck

Blame the forwards all u want but was it the forwards fault for all the shit options and hospital passes he through when we are in prime attack position isnide the 10? How about all the stupid penalties he gave away in crucial situations because he keeps losing his head? Forwards fault too?

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mention Reed and out come TK nagging spinsters !!

Pretty much every thread ends up the same old chit .. Reed this Reed that .. it’s the same comment just repeated over and over and over …

Nag nag nag … get a new topic it’s so old .. can you imagine these blokes at a party .. they’d be in the corner pointing fingers like a group of sad old Karen’s …

Image1695898809.952515.jpg

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mention Reed and out come TK nagging spinsters !!

Pretty much every thread ends up the same old chit .. Reed this Reed that .. it’s the same comment just repeated over and over and over …

Nag nag nag … get a new topic it’s so old .. can you imagine these blokes at a party .. they’d be in the corner pointing fingers like a group of sad old Karen’s …

View attachment 83665
Karens is putting it nicely. They’ve stepped up the show now with the gun trolling and then logging in as the clown to back up his posts.