News ‘You’ve been wrong that many times’: Gus’ wild TV clash with reporter over Tino pub claims

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Buzz has blown this out then I hope the club goes after him hard to set a example for rest of them.

Jurnos are like the refs you can’t anything bad about them and it’s about time they should be held accountable.
Fuck the **** shouldn’t even give him The time of day, these journo media scums thrive of of it. Miserable fucks

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No what I mean is if Gus is lying, he is calling Buzz a liar and if it’s proven to be true, Buzz can get him for libel.

Likewise, if he made it up and wrote it, he slandered laundy and can get sooed.

I have a feeling that Laundy has ran his mouth and Gus is in damage control.

It won’t help the already strained relationship.
Or? Buzz was 5 bottles of red in by Sunday and Laundy couldn't understand a word he said!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wow what a sad existence this old man lives. Go for a walk in the beach, local meat raffle at the arie or something you drunk fuck. Anything to get you off gus’ nuts, jeez. I feel like this guys family dont invite him to events and shit, sad old reptile
He can't hide that he is a miserable **** just waiting for death.

Putrid piece of shit.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would we waste an investment deal on Tino?
If we are going to pull this move, why don’t we target a Daily Cherry Evans?
Tino is good but a lifetime share should go to a genuine marquee
Why not just get one of Laundys pubs and split up all the shares so we can buy every marquee player available.. problem solved