News ‘It makes the good times that much sweeter’: How Flanagan found his groove again

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's right. Flanagan has easily out played Burton these first two rounds and anyone that says otherwise is just taking the piss.
Round 1 everyone was better than Burton because he had a shocker. Round 2 Flanagan was atrocious and Burton was okay..

Flanagan was back to killing good plays and ruining momentum almost every time he touched it last week.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Round 1 everyone was better than Burton because he had a shocker. Round 2 Flanagan was atrocious and Burton was okay..

Flanagan was back to killing good plays and ruining momentum almost every time he touched it last week.
Flanagan had a hand in two tries and defended well, Burton did not. Flanagan was easily better.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Flanagan had a hand in two tries and defended well, Burton did not. Flanagan was easily better.
Flanagan will always defend better than Burton. He's a good defender and Burton needs to improve a lot in defence.

Saying he had a hand in two tries is a stretch.. Flanagan did no kicking, almost ran into touch when we made a line break and should have scored and had another 2 or 3 surrender tackles on 4th tackle in his Tolman role of killing momentum on 4th.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Flanagan will always defend better than Burton. He's a good defender and Burton needs to improve a lot in defence.

Saying he had a hand in two tries is a stretch.. Flanagan did no kicking, almost ran into touch when we made a line break and should have scored and had another 2 or 3 surrender tackles on 4th tackle in his Tolman role of killing momentum on 4th.
Flanagan was better, end of discussion. Just admit it and move on.

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bounce back my ass. He needs to Bounce out so we can Bounce back in the 8

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Flanagan was better, end of discussion. Just admit it and move on.
I would if I thought it was true. I said he was better round 1. I don’t agree about last week. Let's agree to disagree and move on..

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The question is if you were never there how can you bounce back? He must have bounced back to average
Average is far too generous. More like bounced back from worst half in reserve grade level to worst half in the NRL.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as you keep improving Kyle
That’s all we can ask for
It’s a no regression zone under ciro
It's also a no regression zone under zero, which is probably a good thing if you're Flanno..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Lemon juice diet, meant to be good for acne.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t rate him but I thought he was always a pretty good goal kicker. Anyone know why he doesn’t kick goals for us? Burton is very average. Flanagan kicks at 78%, Burton 73%
Flanagan was a fairly decent goal kicker. The only thing I can think of as to why he isn’t kicking anymore is that Flanagan’s not in the long term plans.. so they are giving Burton as much match practice as possible