‘He’s under big pressure’: Bulldogs recruits ‘surprised’ by Barrett’s pre-season approach

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I think we might be in trouble this year

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can we create a Buzz shit talking sub forum? Or a megathread? It's hard to keep up with the ten different Gus/Bulldogs bashing hot take articles a day from Buzz.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Did I miss something? Was that mentioned in the article?
Nah a mate told me he went to one and seen the Reggie boys putting it up to our first grade side. Our FG boys couldn’t get on side in time and let in like 4 set restarts in one set. He said all he could hear was Trent Barrett going off his head saying “these c@#ts are offside again!

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goulds Twitter display picture is absolute gold.

He's made like 5 or 6 back to back posts about drones.

Funny as hell.

1646720301331.png

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Err Flanno played in the last trial. His only contribution was a hopeless fumble on the 5th tackle.
Yeah what 10 minutes at the end of the game wasn't it? Was Burton still on the field, can't remember? Atleast a half a game plus he was clearly instructed to keep out of the game based on the gameplan they were using at that time. Seems Tbaz spent the whole pre-season with Jake at 7 so he hasn't accounted for any other possibility.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For every top recruit he has landed a dud to counteract it.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah what 10 minutes at the end of the game wasn't it? Was Burton still on the field, can't remember? Atleast a half a game plus he was clearly instructed to keep out of the game based on the gameplan they were using at that time. Seems Tbaz spent the whole pre-season with Jake at 7 so he hasn't accounted for any other possibility.
Yeah it wasn't much time for him to show anything tbf. I think Burton was on, but not sure. Might have just been Rajab. The thing is he's had plenty of chances to prove he should play NRL when he's played reggies. If you can't be effective there, let alone dominate, how are you gonna go in first grade?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
When your reserve grade squad puts it over the first grade squad in opposed sessions it’s not good
That happened all last year with my team. I coach div 3 and we went 5-0 against div 1 and 8-0 against div 2.

Now my boys are hot property and the parents want them to stay together. Trick is I picked talent and effort, they picked who's parents are their mates.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Yeah it wasn't much time for him to show anything tbf. I think Burton was on, but not sure. Might have just been Rajab. The thing is he's had plenty of chances to prove he should play NRL when he's played reggies. If you can't be effective there, let alone dominate, how are you gonna go in first grade?
Totally agree as I watched some reggies games and he was awful. Just trying to solve the problem or atleast help make it better the 2022 season. We all know that Burto is the man this year, we just need someone to compliment him in that organising role as best as possible. I don't see anyone filling that with who we have. Just would liked to have seen Flanno with Burto to see if Burton can bring more out of him.

At the end of the day, all I'm saying is that anyone who doesn't try all the options available when there's a problem is not doing everything they can to fix it. Just silly really.

Arazern

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Funny when i was at training in Tamworth there were drones up, not the bloke capturing social media stuff, training staff had drones up
Yeah they had drones up and in use, well looked like the operator was being trained. TBaz was no where to be seen coaching from the executive boxes is not good.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Cameron ciraldo needs to be a coach. He is ready, been in the system for ages. Everyone says including nrl analysts that he controls the defense. We have the attacking players. Defense has been an issue since hasler days. Im sick of baz, i hope we get 0-8 and ciraldo takes the job. Im positive we will get him with all the penny players over here already and relations to gus gould. Actually keen for this bloke, i think he knows what he is doing.