Search results

1. B

Alarm Bells Mahoney vs JMK

Mahoney has offered absolutely nothing in attack tonight and for most of the season. JMK has been good running from dummy half all year and even more so since Potter took over. For the money he is being paid I’m concerned this could be a dud buy
  2. B

Frawley gone

March 20, 2018 11:43am James Hooper@jimmyhooper Source: FOX SPORTS Matt Frawley has been dumped by the Bulldogs for Round 3.Source: News Corp Australia BULLDOGS coach Dean Pay has reacted to the club’s poor start to the season by axing five-eighth Matt Frawley in favour of rookie Jeremy...
  3. B

So far the NSW final has proved....

Goodwin should never see first grade again. No wonder KK has played 5/8 if Roberts is the next choice. Good luck Eels. Taupau is lazy and needs to get more involved before being considered for first grade. Morrin is a good player that has more heart than most forwards at the club. Reynolds...
  4. B

Josh Morris keen to stay - source Nrl.com

Josh Morris happy at Bulldogs Print- Font+ FontRSSBy Will Knight AAPThu, Feb 10, 2011 - 5:40 PM The chances of the Morris twins re-uniting at St George Illawarra next NRL season appear unlikely after Josh said he's keen to reap the benefits of an exciting new era at Canterbury. Josh is...
  5. B

What do you make of this?

Comments please!! This could get nasty!! http://www.crikey.com.au/2010/09/23/tips-and-rumours-318/
  6. B

2010 Season Whinge Discussion

Our season started poorly aginst the Knights and has finsihed an absolute FUC*&^% JOKE> All you Moore lovers have to now ask what is doing? Poor crap SH%& tactics..no structure no plan no HEART NOTHING> EMBARASSING!!! BUNCH OF FU*&^NG NO NAME NO HEATRED ******S!!!
  7. B

Difference between Hannant & Tandy

I was screaming at Hannant last night. he DID NOT put any effort into the game. His 7 hitups were ordinary and he let players stroll past him. His head has gone to Brisbane and its obvious. The club need to take a stand and play him in reserve grade for the rest of the season and concentrate on...
  8. B

Open letter to Mr Kevin Moore and staff

Mr Moore, My Dymock and all staff concerned, Please come up with better explanations of why such a talented team on paper are playing as poorly as any Bulldogs team has since I began watching in 1978. Our 2008 side of nobody's played with more passion and determination than the current group...
  9. B

For those of you that want Mateo...

I hope your watching tonights game or whenever Parra play. He looks as disinterested as some of our boys. In my opinion not a good buy. Has had his best days. Better off looking for youth and excitment not players that want to play for 10 mins a game and earn mega $$$ for it
  10. B

Awful!!

I'm sorry but that was just awful. No heart, no go forward and no sign of anything better. Patten gave no spark from the back. Nanai was woeful at best. Morris was patchy, as was Idris but he must do something about his defence. Turner ok but not great. Roberts= zero, nothing great at all. Noddy...
  11. B

Check this out

Hey guys check this out. Go to www.thechookpen.com.au and check out the thread titled Roosters are a joke...and have a read. Gee they are easily upset arent they
  12. B

Late Mail - Rnd 2

Does anyone have any late mail regarding this weekends round. For example is Hodgson definately playing? Does anyone know if Inglis is playing??