Search results

1. M

Players don’t look happy..

Has Barrett already lost the dressing room?? Weren’t there players surprised at how relaxed our off season was?
  2. M

Trial game against the sharks.

We look very clunky.Pangai would want to get rid of the rubbish in his game.I think Barrett needs to put him in reserve grade for a while.haven’t seen anything from him yet. Surely Knockonbor isn’t a chance of playing first grade this year?
  3. M

Sowards 2022 predictions

I see on nrl.com Jamie Sowards 2022 predictions. Not that I rate him as an expert.he has us finishing 13th. Barrett should stick that on the dressing room wall for all to see and to motivate them. I don’t think we will be top four but I would expect us to be near the 8
  4. M

Lucky titans werent full strength

We were lucky the Titans were not full strength today or they would have put 50 on us.
  5. M

Sageyaro

He is looking for a club!! What do we have to lose? Marshall king gone for a while now.
  6. M

Match report said it all WOEFUL

Reading the match report.we were WOEFUL!!
  7. M

Board should be ashamed

What an embarrassment!! How much more pain do us fans have to suffer.How could this board let things get so embarrassing.Des Hasler should have been tapped on the shoulder after Penrith flogged us in the first semi final last year.Yet we were assured our attacking style would be different this...
  8. M

Can only see us winning one of our remaining games

Hi guys.was going through the remainder of the comp,and can only see us winning one of our games against the Titans.
  9. M

Same rubbish

four sets of six and we can't score.please des you should resign and walk away.
  10. M

Hi Guys. Been a member for a while and thought its time to contribute

Hi everyone. Mikey is my name. I have followed the bulldogs since the late 70s. Remember getting into belmore at half time for free back in the 80s.Watching the Mortimers, Tunks, Kelly, Robinson and co terrorise opposition forward packs. Being on the hill in the 90s for our multicultural days...