Trial game against the sharks.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We look very clunky.Pangai would want to get rid of the rubbish in his game.I think Barrett needs to put him in reserve grade for a while.haven’t seen anything from him yet.
Surely Knockonbor isn’t a chance of playing first grade this year?

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still no structure.
Some moments where they look like catch and pass standing still under 8s oztag.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t allow ourselves to get into any sort of arm wrestle, cheap penalties, drop ball poor defence this team looks so far off, sharks to be fair I thought looked good

Grechy21

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pathetic. My prediction

Barrett will be gone by round 6, maybe round 8

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No go forward by our front rowers.
Flat attacking footy.
Early handling errors that lead to dumb penalties.

We still suck.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
We have the Swiss cheese defence. Pay at least had them working as a unit by the end of his tenure.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Points/combos and go forward still lacking, so very much a worry.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm very worried for Okunbor and JMK (and us) this year. Naden might have to play wing (bring in Alamoti or Burns) and BBO hooker until Mahoney arrives. Our discipline (with and without the ball), playing for the team and sticking to the game plan was very poor. I have Sharks finishing top 6 this year but I honestly didn't think they were too impressive tonight. I think we have the talent there to be competitive but not if we play like we did tonight.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm very worried for Okunbor and JMK (and us) this year. Naden might have to play wing (bring in Alamoti or Burns) and BBO hooker until Mahoney arrives. Our discipline (with and without the ball), playing for the team and sticking to the game plan was very poor. I have Sharks finishing top 6 this year but I honestly didn't think they were too impressive tonight. I think we have the talent there to be competitive but not if we play like we did tonight.
I wasn’t worried about this year until I watched this game. Now I’m terrified. Did Duffy complete one single tackle?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I wasn’t worried about this year until I watched this game. Now I’m terrified. Did Duffy complete one single tackle?
Dufty's poor defensively. His body shape doesn't help. He isn't going to stop anyone close to the line and he's going to struggle 1 on 1. I saw some good signs attacking wise and I think he'll be important especially on the right edge BUT if we continue to have the issues I mentioned previously nothing we do matters.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dufty's poor defensively. His body shape doesn't help. He isn't going to stop anyone close to the line and he's going to struggle 1 on 1. I saw some good signs attacking wise and I think he'll be important especially on the right edge BUT if we continue to have the issues I mentioned previously nothing we do matters.
Dufty had the chance to stop their fullback one on one who’s not a big dude… and he failed!

He barely put his body on the line for any of their simple tries!

Averillo’s defence is F.U.C.K.E.D full stop!

So so much work has to be done in these next 2 weeks… no more f{}cking interviews by these imbecile’s, just fix up that defence once n for all & get rid of the stupid mistakes IE not playing the ball properly, silly TPJ penalties etc

FFS…. How hard is it???