Can only see us winning one of our remaining games

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hi guys.was going through the remainder of the comp,and can only see us winning one of our games against the Titans.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You never know mate. Def won't be strong finish to season. I can see us winning a couple more maybe 3. Purely on heart and the opposition taking us lightly.

Reactions: GDR

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We will beat the Dragons they have been our bitches even when we are crap.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cannot see us winning any more games this season, maybe then Hasler will get the flick.
What a let down this season has been.After all the talk how our attack was going to be better this year.We are playing worse then last year.I cannot fathom why the board didn't tap des on the shoulder afyer we limped into the semis last year only to get flogged by Penrith.

chrise186

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can't see us beating the titans. They seen to be a bogey team for us even when we were playing well

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This season is more depressing than 2008. At least that year we signed players up and there was something to look forward to in 2009.

Reactions: GDR

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This season is more depressing than 2008. At least that year we signed players up and there was something to look forward to in 2009.
I would take 2008 over 2017 any day, our defence was shit but we were far far more creative with the ball!

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think 3 games, max. if the big 3 come back fit and Bupa to return. We'll surprise Parra. and we should beat dragons and Titans. We'll finish a poultry 12th.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Even if we somehow only pull off losing 1 or 2 games, there's still a big chance we can't make the top 8.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This seasons end can't come quick enough, how fcuking depressing, many thanks to King scumbag dib and King myth imposter coach Hasler.
If we'd lost to Knights surely that would've been the nail in the coffin

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we persist with Mbye at 9 our forwards will play better. They have for the last couple of games. Hopefully that allows us to come closer to our potential.

I think we will struggle to win enough games to reach the finals now but will still win more than a few.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The chances of us losing games are high...

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Now everyone wants to jump on the bandwagon. I called it at Round 1 and was abused,5-8 wins
I called 7 to 8 wins in March.
But think they could get to 9 or 10.
Depends on the rub of the green and unfortunately Refs calls.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Even with most of us being pessimistic right now that's a pretty drastic statement. Still nothing would surprise based on how they've played all season...

One thing is for sure, they won't be mounting the late season finals surge that Hasler and Dib are praying for to keep Hasler's finals record intact.

By the way, the one game you said we'd win is against our ultimate bogey team. Even when we're good we struggle to beat the Titans.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs =

Much work needs to be done to restore the faith of the core fanbase.

For reasons which I do not understand the chairman has fled the jurisdiction leaving a true clusterf*ck behind. We desperately need to move on some players in the roster and get some fresh blood. Foran and Woods only won't cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.