Search results

1. B

Holbrook Available

Just got sacked from Titian's. Would make a great assistant coach.
  2. B

Burton not a half back?

Thought I'd add this to the thread just incase. Today proved Burton is not a half back.
  3. B

Terrible reffing

Two dodgy calls that result in tries. Getting worst everyweek. Knock on in air - try parra Double movement - try parra
  4. B

NRL corrupt

Shocking rules. Rubbish reffing. Terrible sport. Reed gets done for hip drop, next tackle gets purposely forearmed to the head. Goes off for Hia and no penalty.
  5. B

Curse of Belmore Strikes Again

It's been so long since we won at belmore. I don't remember when our last win was at this venue.
  6. B

Rumour Dogs considering Cameron Smith

Anyone have the inside info on this?
  7. B

Bulldogs coaching stats

Some coaching stats 2009 - 2nd Kevin Moore (made QF) 2010 - 13th Kevin Moore 2011 - 9th Kevin Moore 2012 - 1st. Des Hasler (made GF) 2013 - 6th. Des Hasler 2014 - 7th. Des Hasler (made GF) 2015 - 5th. Des Hasler (made QF) 2016 - 7th. Des Hasler 2017 - 11th. Des Hasler 2018 - 12th. Dean Pay...
  8. B

Which coach???

Barrett is as good as gone. Few more weeks of these performances and his position will become untenable. So which coach? I'm thinking the Daddy.
  9. B

Why we still playing Desball?

Left 5 years ago. Why we still playing one out footy? Since then we've had 2 different coaches and a new team.
  10. B

Why is Addo Carr so average?

I think he has lost his mojo.
  11. B

Do we go to Belmore and Celebrate

I know it's lock down but should we consider going to Belmore to celebrate?
  12. B

Deregister the Bulldogs until they can field an NRL team

I think it will ease everyone pain including the opposition.
  13. B

The NRL changes made to introduce fatigue and/or speed up the game

Just want to list some of the changes made over the years to speed up the game and introduce more fatigue. 1. Limited interchange to 10 to allow for more fatigue and more tries. 2. 7 tackle set..kicking dead or allowing for catch on full in goals. 3. Heaps of Ruck Penalties 4. Partially...
  14. B

Melbourne! Is there any hope?

This is a must win for dogs to bring in some confidence. Firstly how do we scored a try? Secondly how do we beat them? Is it possible for this team to beat them?
  15. B

Reserve Grade Forwards Stronger than First Grade

Mounties Reserve Grade Dean Britt Matt Doorey Jackson Topine James Roumanous Ava Seumanufagai Aaron Schoupp These guys would destroy our first grade forward pack. Much more talent, stronger, bigger bodies and hungrier. Matt Doorey should be an automatically selection. Hopefully Barrett wakes...
  16. B

We will be 14 position after Round 3

Unbelievable that there are 2 teams worst than us. Cowboys and Manly will be 15 & 16.
  17. B

Fitness

Why the hell are they so tired? What did they do in the offseason?
  18. B

Deitz... should he get a second chance

What's everyone's opinion on Deitz. He played for a short period and was clearly out of his depth in round 1 especially in defence. However the same can be said about Marshall-King when he started. The season is already a right off and Katoa offers nothing. So is it best to persist with Deitz...
  19. B

New Team no challenge?

Hi All I think most people including myself are upset expecting more from this newish team. It seems we just haven't got the KMs in the legs or experience to compete with the other side's at the moment. Knight vs Dogs: We lost against arguably the best forward pack in the game. They have 4...
  20. B

The Matt Burton Cup

Ever since I started watching Rugby League as a young lad I've always enjoyed the pre-season with the Bunnies and Dragons going head to head with charity shield. Why don't we have a charity shield for the dogs. Finally with the Burton saga playing out we have our own charity shield call the...
  21. B

Dogs to upset Panthers

As the title suggests I reckon we have a chance against them at Bankwest if we get even possession. I didn't think we were that bad against the Knights just got tired from all the defence.
  22. B

Available backline players

These 3 are currently unwanted. Brad Takairangi Brent Naden James Roberts I wonder if TBaz would be interested in signing any. Anyone have any inside info?
  23. B

Has anyone polished the spoon?

After watching the boys play tonight I think it's likely that we may be contenders for the spoon. Disappointing considering all the hype at the start of the year. If Pay doesn't address the right side defence soon it's going to be a long long season.
  24. B

What about the refs?

Getting real sick and tired of the BS penalties... We seem to get 5 penalties in a row on the 1st and 2nd tackle and then to even up the penalty count Roosters get them on the 4th or 5th in crucial times of the game. Not saying it's the reason why we lost but Woods gave it to Sutton during the...
  25. B

What happened to our Cap?

In 2014 the bulldog almost signed Andrew Fifita for 800k a season till end of 2018. At that time Todd Greenberg had left the dogs and was working for the NRL. When Greenberg was quizzed in an interview about how we could possibly sign him and he stated that "I used to work there and know that...
  26. B

Lichaa Resign strategy

After Lichaas 3 game man of the match performances many on here want him resigned. Why doesn't the club offer him a 2 year contract on minimum wage for the first year and maybe $500k the second year. Obviously a backended deal but not too crazy and would average out at $300k a season. Any...
  27. B

Hasler Survives?

It appears no news has come out of belmore. Does that mean Hasler is safe? If he is not gone by today I think it is safe to assume he will be coach in 2018.
  28. B

Richie Kenner released to Souths

Another Bulldog is poised to leave Belmore. First it was Sam Kasiano, then James Graham and now Richie Kennar. The 22-year-old centre winger has been granted a release from his contract to take up a two-year-deal with South Sydney. An Australian Schoolboy, Kennar made his NRL debut for...
  29. B

Which team has failed the most this year?

The bulldogs with the worst spine in the comp of Lichaa, Mbye, Reynolds and Hoppa have as expected completely failed this year. I think we have over performed based on the spine we have. I think the Titans have a very strong spine and have MASSIVELY under performed. They have Peats, Taylor...
  30. B

Keep blooding the young guys

Tualau and RFM and Fulalo were really good tonight. Hopefully they all get more game time to have them ready for next year. Season is a complete write off...might as well blood as many guys as possible.
  31. B

Dibs Spray only lasted 1 week

Lol. I find it funny that after Dib has his whinge the team only lifted for one game. That just shows they aren't interested in this year. If they perform poorly or busted their guts they still get paid the same. What is the incentive?
  32. B

Goal kicking - Who is best in the current squad

Based on the latest squad we have 3 - 4 players (if you include Holland) that could kick goals. They are: Mose Mybe Adam Elliot Chase Stanley Kerrod Holland ( hopefully gets another crack a first grade when he improves) I think I am over Mbye kicking unless he can dramatically improve. I...
  33. B

A game that can't ruin your weekend.

I know there has been a lot of talk of boycotts and taking dumps outside of dogs head quarters but the game is on and the ship is sinking and I am jumping on board. Hopefully the pack of clowns can get out of the tent and get a win for those turning up to watch something that resembles first...
  34. B

Brad Fittler announced as Cedars coach for world cup

Fittler announced as cedars coach. Has lots of work to do as the cedars are playing France, England and Australia.
  35. B

Young pups looking good

I thought Fulalo at 13 was good. Stood out more than klemmer. Also though Tualau went well for his first game and made good metres with solid defence. Montoya also held his wing well. Elliott was also quite good. Future looks good if we can keep giving these guys some game time.
  36. B

DANNY REMAINS A DOG

Bulldogs forward Danny Fualalo is poised to re-sign on a long term deal. Since making his NRL debut in 2015, Fualalo has become a regular on Des Hasler’s bench. Danny Fualalo (centre) of the Bulldogs is tackled. Danny Fualalo (centre) of the Bulldogs is tackled.Source: AAP A product of the...
  37. B

Whats your team line up for roosters

Its obvious we need a revamp of the line up. My line strongest team against roosters is: 1. Hoppa 2. Morris 3. Morris 4. Lee 5. Montoya 6. Mbye 7. Frawley 8. Tolman 9. Lichaa 10. Klemmer 11. Jackson 12. Elliot 13. Graham/RMF 14. Graham/RMF 15. Kasiano 16. Fualolo 17. Eastwood What are...
  38. B

Thurston hasn't resigned with Cowboys yet?

Why hasn't Thurston resigned with the Cowboys and what's stopping Dogs from making a play for him?
  39. B

Case Study - Top 4 chances this year

Everyone is already sick of this year so was thinking what positional changes could we make to improve. If we make some key changes to the team will it improve our top 4 prospects. Changes I think will help are similar to everyone else 9. Lichaa 7. Frawley 6. Reynolds 5. Lee 4. Hoppa 3...
  40. B

Injuries to 3 players

Hoppa out Holland out Eastwood out Who comes in?
  41. B

Friday was a decent game

I went to the game on friday and thought we played well for a change. Some passes didn't stick and we just lost against last years grandfinalist. Many fans i spoke to were quite happy with the game and with the new game plan. We look very very fit at the moment. We got a few repeat sets for a...
  42. B

Is Josh Reynolds off contract this year?

Does anyone know if his off contract? Have we resigned him?
  43. B

Humidity in Townsville

Played poorly tonight and got smashed but everyone was sweating a crazy amount even before kick off. Humidity at Townsville was like 94% with barely any air movement. Thats probably a massive factor in why we looked so slow and sluggish and why cowboys have won 11 in a row up there. Don't know...
  44. B

Would you have Hayne at the dogs?

Hayne has left NFL. Facts are he has failed at NFL. Only won 1 origin and only really been in one grandfinal. Has not made the top 8 for years. He also headbutt Corey Payne years ago. He also invented that stupid Hayne plane and Hayne train. Has also been out of league for 18months. Other side...
  45. B

Franky and Kasiano playing for Samoa

How good is it to see Franky Pritchard and Sam Kasiano playing in the same team again. The Samoans wear blue and white colours so i'll definately be cheering them on.
  46. B

Warriors drop 6 starting players and win

Warriors have dropped 6 seemingly under performing first grade players and replaced them with Rookies and win the game comfortably. 6 players in 1 round is a huge amount. Des has not dropped 6 players in 5 years. Why won't he get them to fight for their positions?
  47. B

Better Start than 2012

Just had a look and appears that this year with all our faults we have actually had a slightly better start than 2012. At this point in 2012 we were 4 wins for 4 losses. If we can down parra this week we will be 6 wins 3 losses. Which would probably be a good start to the season. All we need...
  48. B

Might as well Accept it

Week in week out for the last 3 years its been the same crap dished out by this unskilled one deminsional coached team. Nothing is going to change the sooner we accept that the better! Yeah we might win more then we lose or just scrap into the 8. We may even play finals or lose another grand...
  49. B

Warm up

I know we had a lot of problems on monday but one I would like to talk about is the warm up before the game. Anyone who was at the game could see team warmed up about 40mins before the game and went i the sheds with 5 mintues to go. Problem was this was no ordinary warm up. They were sprinting...
  50. B

Game plan change

I have noticed and i would assume most dogs supporters have worked out that we are not handling rushing defense well. Parramatta rushed us in defence for 80 mintues, penrith tried to do the same but didnt last and tonight canberra for the first half used that exact same game plan until the rain...
  51. B

Marley was right

Almost everyone on here last year would get the shits when Marley would pretty much say that Josh Reynolds should not be anywhere near a football and hammered him week in week out. Marley was right. The guy is the worst 5/8 I have ever seen play the game. He should take his boots and move on...
  52. B

Klemmers Running Style

Is it just me or is Klemmers extremely hard running pointless. I get he runs straight and hard but he has been playing and learning off Jammer and should be changing it up a bit. Running hard was what penrith forwards did back in 2003 and that lasted only a year Why does he not run angles or...
  53. B

Most importantly thread where is Marley?

We have not heard his thoughts on the game yet?
  54. B

No Double Standards

In round 5 this year a few dogs fans threw their water bottles on the field after an extremely poor decision cost the team the game. NRL called for these fans to be identified and banned for life. In the last NRL round George Burgess threw a bottle at a roosters player and was given a two match...
  55. B

Lloyd Perrett game against Titans

What are people's thoughts on Lloyd. Though that he has been below average all year but seemed to have a solid performance yesterday.
  56. B

Has the Bulldogs Strength and Conditioning Coach underperformed?

Hi All, Just a new thread to get your thoughts on our strength and conditioning coach and marrying it up with the reason why our players under perform in respects to their size and facilities we have. Facts are: 1. We have one of the best training facilities in the country. 2. Arguably the...
  57. B

Hodkinson real reason he left dogs

Did anyone see this report on channel 9 news. They interview him and he basically said he was forced out the door and gave the club every opportunity to make him an offer but they supposedly didn't. Said he was not dirty on the club but it really tested him (probably explains some of his...
  58. B

Picture of the Bulldogs Rat

I finally got a picture of the Bulldogs Rat.
  59. B

Bulldogs Rat

Hi All, Just wondering has anyone seen the Bulldogs Rat. If anyone works in Sydney CBD their is a homeless man there who is on Pitt St just before Myer who owns a friendly pet Rat. Anyways as I was walking I noticed he had his Rat dressed in a little Bulldogs jersey. So I called out to...
  60. B

Players to target and recruit for junior sides

Hi guys, Haven't posted here for a very long time so here I go. Was wondering since our junior recruitment has not been great who do you think would be a worthwhile in recruiting for our club next year?
  61. B

Who would win???

Just abit of fun with our footy side since football is dismissal at the moment. Want to know what you all think who would win out of our NRL side and NSW Cup side. Here are the teams: NRL: 1. BEN BARBA 2. STEVE TURNER 3. JOSH MORRIS 4. JAMAL IDRIS 5. JONATHAN WRIGHT 6. KRIS KEATING 7...
  62. B

Served up

It was a disgraceful game and what come out of it was for many fans to get as close to the dogs as possible after a conceeded try and give them a serving. I don't blame the team for the performance and I don't blame the fans for been angry. Blame goes on the coach and his inability to coach...