New Team no challenge?

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hi All

I think most people including myself are upset expecting more from this newish team. It seems we just haven't got the KMs in the legs or experience to compete with the other side's at the moment.

Knight vs Dogs: We lost against arguably the best forward pack in the game. They have 4 origin forwards and we were dominated in the middle.

Panthers vs Dogs: Again we lost against the best side in the comp and superfit side who contained our forwards well by moving up on them all game.

Just going to have to be patient and hope they gel soon.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We run out of puff, it’s hard, metres made are not a thing. No one can break a line and cut up, cotric seems the most Likely , just lacking in many departments!! It’s that simple.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m a little concerned but it’s early days and as you said it’s a new team trying to gel in tough conditions so far.

My biggest concern is our limp-wristed forwards and our halves. I’m far from sold on Flanagan. His performance today was no different to what Lachlan Lewis offers. Good medium-long kicking game but I’m yet to see a great deal of vision or creativity in his work. Serviceable yet unspectacular at best. Burton can’t come soon enough.

The alarm bells aren’t yet ringing but they will be if the Broncos put us to the sword next week.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Too much garlic chicken kebabs.. while top teams are on acai bowls..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I’m a little concerned but it’s early days and as you said it’s a new team trying to gel in tough conditions so far.

My biggest concern is our limp-wristed forwards and our halves. I’m far from sold on Flanagan. His performance today was no different to what Lachlan Lewis offers. Good medium-long kicking game but I’m yet to see a great deal of vision or creativity in his work. Serviceable yet unspectacular at best. Burton can’t come soon enough.

The alarm bells aren’t yet ringing but they will be if the Broncos put us to the sword next week.
Unfortunately alot of the players we still have a from past / failed systems need to go... It's a hard thing to say but they are all fucking conditioned with a loser mentality... Been shit for so long they just don't know how to win