Search results

1. bulldogs2010

ATTN: Rugby league YouTube channel/Facebook page

Hi guys! I've been on the kennel since 2008 and like most of you, am a passionate Bulldogs fan. If you're on Facebook, I've started a page with a colleague for rugby league fans. We will be posting weekly videos and discussing all hot topics in the game as well as previewing up coming games...
  2. bulldogs2010

Re-sign Hodkinson long-term !

In my honest opinion, I think the 'Dogs need to re-sign Hodkinson ASAP. He's off-contract at the end of next season and he's proven himself now as a cool head with a good kicking game and an always improving ball player. What is everyone else's thoughts? Re-sign Hodkinson long term with...
  3. bulldogs2010

Interesting scenario...

Ok so we have re-signed Tolman, Pritchard and Eastwood and Graham, Kasiano and Finucane are all there next year. If I'm not mistaken, we re-signed David Klemmer on a big money deal at the start of the season starting next year. With all these players remaining, where does Klemmer fit into...
  4. bulldogs2010

Dene Halatau's Position

Guys, just had this thought.. With Josh Jackson killing it and the squad performing really well...does Halatau get back into this team? and if you think so, then who does he replace? In my opinion, his injury has unluckily cost him a spot. I wouldn't drop anyone. Jackson's been one of our...
  5. bulldogs2010

Players in the NSW Cup GF

Just wanted your opinions on who could potentially break into firstgrade based on that game. I liked the look of Josh Reynolds and Rhys Jack. Kind of a shame we've decided to spend big money on Keating the dud, though I'm happy with the signing of Hodkinson. I also like Tim Browne. Thought...
  6. bulldogs2010

Dogs' unhappy pup

DOGS' UNHAPPY PUP CANTERBURY'S recent signing splurge on playmakers does not have ramifications only for veteran No.7 Brett Kimmorley. Emerging Bulldogs five-eighth Aidan Sezer, one of the hottest prospects in the NYC Toyota Cup, is far from pleased that the club has splashed out on two other...
  7. bulldogs2010

Bulldogs Harold Matthews & SG Ball Trials

Are on tonight at Hammondville Oval at 5:30. Anyone plan on going down? I am.:) There's a guy called Jeremy Fuller in the Harold Matts trial team. Left side backrower, very good defender. I think he has a big future for the Dogs.(His my mate, champion player). BTW for people who don't...
  8. bulldogs2010

People with FOXTEL/Optus..

Round 10 V Dragons, on Fox Sports 2 at 9pm. I know it was heartbreaking but I'll be watching.:)
  9. bulldogs2010

Who is going to be the surprise packet in 2010?

They don't have to be in FG atm btw. I'm interested to see who in your opinions, will have an amazing season or will turn into a rep player or a player who might get back into rep football. Much like how Goodwin and to a lesser extent, Buddy were the ones this year, I predict a good 2010...
  10. bulldogs2010

Roberts vows to step up

AS BULLDOGS playmaker Brett Kimmorley learned he had three fractures in his cheekbone last night, Ben Roberts was vowing to step up and help lead the club to premiership glory. Betting was thrown into chaos after a dazed and bloodied Kimmorley - arguably the game's in-form halfback - was...
  11. bulldogs2010

Manly V Tigers - awsome game

Was this the game of the season? that was such an entertaining game and Manly are very unlucky. Watmough is amazing. Easily the best backrower in the world right now. Get him to the 'Dogs some how.:p Do you guys see Manly as a real threat? they're way more dangerous than the Dragons if...
  12. bulldogs2010

Great win for a few reasons

Great win. Why? because I think that 2nd half was sensational. We didn't conceide a point and the try we concieded late in the first half was a clear sheppard and I have a real problem with the Video Ref who looked at that. He obviously hates the Bulldogs if he can't see thats a sheppard. Our...
  13. bulldogs2010

What contest are you looking forward to the most?

I know the teams haven't been released yet but you can practically predict our side and Parra will name the same side that beat Melbourne tonight. What clash are you guys looking most forward too? Patten V Hayne will be a great battle. Goodwin V Grothe Moi Moi V Hannant Young...
  14. bulldogs2010

The Daily telecrap

Is their website not working for any of you? it's not working for me for some reason. I ask this because I remember earlier this year, the Kennel wasn't working for optus subscribers(such as myself) so I'm wandering if this is a simular situation. Thanks.
  15. bulldogs2010

Make-or-break Matt Utai plays for future

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/sport/nrl/story/0,26799,25761813-5006066,00.html FORGOTTEN Bulldogs international Matt Utai has vowed to "bust my arse off" against the New Zealand Warriors tomorrow. After spending all but three weeks in NSW Cup this season, Utai returns to first grade...
  16. bulldogs2010

Warriors team V Bulldogs - Vatuvei & Packer Back

1WADE McKINNON 2KEVIN LOCKE 3JEROME ROPATI 4JOEL MOON 5MANU VATUVEI 6LANCE HOHAIA 7STACEY JONES 8RUSSELL PACKER 9IAN HENDERSON 10SAM RAPIRA 11SIMON MANNERING 12LEWIS BROWN 13MICHEAL LUCK (c) Interchange (one to be omitted) 14AARON HEREMAIA 15JESSE...
  17. bulldogs2010

Future NRL Stars

I thought this would be an interesting discussion. There's lots of young exciting players coming through the ranks. Some still in Toyota Cup, some with a few FG games and some FG starters. I've noticed the commentators on FOX call every single player a star of the future(cause they're...
  18. bulldogs2010

You can't win 'em all but look at the bright side

Yes it was disappointing that we lost. We just weren't in rythum. Kimmorley had his worst game of the season but still played ok for a bad performance. :). You could see he wasn't 100%. The bright side is Holdsworth. When he came on, added some spark, had some nice touches and was busy and...
  19. bulldogs2010

Rhys Jack

Andrew Johns was giving him a wrap on the Sunday Footy Show and saying he's a player to look our for in the future. Anyone rate him highly or consider him an option once Kimmorley hangs the boots? His a solid defender and seems ok from what I've seen of him.
  20. bulldogs2010

Biggest Improvement

From the start of the season to now, what do you think is our biggest improvement? I think our defence was absolutely sensational. Short balls, long balls, sliding, up and in, it was all done right tonight and we can only get better. With the ball has improved also. We were great with...
  21. bulldogs2010

Israel Folau - Is he all he seems to be?

I don't think he is. See the hype around him was his a quick,strong centre who can leap very high. He isn't a speedster by any stretch. That try he scored V Kiwis, if the tryline was 2M longer, vatuvei would've threw him over the sideline and he dropped a couple of kicks but i'll forigve...
  22. bulldogs2010

Go forward

From what I can see, even though we are winning, our go forward is close to sh**. Only 3 of our forwards went over 100M today. Tackles or not look at these stats compared to other players. Ben Hannant: 15 hit ups for 163M, 40 tackles, 1 missed and 3 offloads David Stagg 14 hit ups for...
  23. bulldogs2010

FMD Panthers.....Penrith take it straight to the judge

PENRITH yesterday ambushed the Bulldogs' appeal for two stripped competition points by firing a hostile submission to the retired judge who is determining the matter. Both clubs have been fighting for the lost points since they were deducted from the Bulldogs, who beat Penrith with 14 men...
  24. bulldogs2010

Parra=Bulldogs of 2008?

LOL. I'm abit bored but I want to put a few things in perspective. They have lost their halfback early in the season. They've won round 2 and 3 and got flogged in round 4. Problems at Boardroom level and CEO on the outer. sounds familiar doesn't it? :p
  25. bulldogs2010

Tony Zappia - STFU (Greenburg fires back):)

THE Bulldogs and Sharks have bared their jaws ahead of Sunday's grudge match, with club bosses exchanging verbal slurs over player discipline. Bulldogs CEO Todd Greenberg was yesterday furious at Cronulla opposite Tony Zappia, who this week criticised the Belmore club for not immediately...
  26. bulldogs2010

Andrew Ryan

I'm sorry if this annoys anyone but I have to let it off and get other people's opinions. Andrew Ryan is the captain of our team. The leader. The man you look too to lift the squad, inspire them when things are tough, put in a word when the team has conceded a try and put their heads...
  27. bulldogs2010

John Kite

I know some might disagree, but from what I saw tonight, His not ready for First Grade. He has the size to be a great force but didn't really go forward and I think it's cause he lacks temper and fitness. I know they worked on Jamals temper and he was terrific, they need to do the same with...
  28. bulldogs2010

World Cup Challenge

Just wandering If anyone knows what channel & time Manly V Leeds will be. I'm pretty sure it's this week.
  29. bulldogs2010

Sbw links up with sacked toulon captain

Hey guys I had help from a friend. There was a small article in the paper regarding SBW, Thought I'd post it. WILLIAMS LINKS UP WITH SACKED CAPTAIN We were sad to hear sbw is on the outer with toulon bosses in the French Top 14. Williams is apparently being offered around to other...
  30. bulldogs2010

09 Membership Merchandise

I recieved my Membership bag, it had the key chain, hat and the rest of it. But I was wandering, isn't it meant to come with a scarf or not? if yes, when? someone who's recieved their's, please let me know so I can get my scarf lol. Happy New Year to everyone btw.
  31. bulldogs2010

Who Will be our best in 2009?

It happens to every team every year where a player just comes out of the blue and become superstars. In 2008, Jamal Idris, Manly's Josh Perry and David Williams were those people. Who do you guys think will do it in 2009 for the Blue and Whites? I think Idris, Nanai or Morris. thoughts?
  32. bulldogs2010

Former Bulldog hammered by Future Bulldog

Roosters v Dragons game, Josh morris just hammered Braith Anasta. Go Bulldogs for 09. Sorry i just found it good :)
  33. bulldogs2010

[B][/B]Lee Tee Maari

I dont know what you guys think, But since Sonny has left, Lee Tee Maari has stepped up in a big way. Last week made a try saving tackle. This week Offloads a ball which leads to a try and is making great metres and defending well. I think his pushing for a start, He seems well ahead of Nick...
  34. bulldogs2010

[B] Best players tonight 3-2-1

We were absolutely disgraceful but I saw 3 good players today in the rubbish of the game. 3- Reni Maitua: In a losing team, he showed his best performance of the season so far IMO. It's just unlucky it happens when its the teams overall worse performance of the season. 2- Heka Nanai...
  35. bulldogs2010

[B]Wayne Bennet trying to lure Corey to Saints

Rejected ... Wayne Bennett and the Dragons are not attracting big signings for 2009. / The Sunday Telegraph HE is held in the highest esteem in rugby league and is widely seen as the saviour of St George Illawarra. But Wayne Bennett's super-coach status has been rocked by an embarrassing...
  36. bulldogs2010

Bulldogs V Melbourne Score

I don't know about anyone else here, But I honestly and truly think we can win this one. The storm will be a tough opponent but in my mind they are due for a loss ( with their best team ) and I think what team comes better in upsets than the Bulldogs. I think we can win 12 or less but we...
  37. bulldogs2010

Whats this weeks line up?

As soon as somone can get this weeks line up please put it up thanks.