Search results

1. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Critta and Xerri need to swap sides, and Hutcho should never be seen in a first grade jersey again
  2. B

News EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould reveals surprise Josh Addo-Carr call amid injury drama

Let the Fox have a rest. We might win a game.
  3. B

Team Selection Chat

1) Tracey 2) Kiraz 3) Critta 4) Xerri 5) Skelton 6) Hutcho 7) Sexton 8) King 9) Mahoney 10) Hughes 11) Trex mk2 aka Kikau 12) Preston 13) Salmon 14) Mann 15) Curran 16) Poasa 17) Kautoga
  4. B

Your Round 1 Team?

1) Connor Tracey 2) JAC 3) Burto 4) Critta 5) Kiraz 6) Hutcho 7) Sexy 8) Max King 9) Mahoney 10) Hughes 11) Kikau 12) Preston 13) Salmon 14) Mann 15) Poasa 16) Curran 17) Morrin
  5. B

Dymock

I'd like to see JT and Dymock as assistants next year. JT from a tactical perspective, and Dymock driving the work ethic, standards, and toughness of the team. Im a massive fan of Mick Potter, but I believe he would do a much better job as head coach, rather than an assistant. Chad Randall to...
  6. B

Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

Michael Maguire in, Ciro and Gus out
  7. B

What Will You Miss About Avo?

Everybody bagging him, and saying they won't miss him are either dumb or have rocks in their head. Avo has never had time to nail down one position and see how truly good he is. From Halfback, to 5/8th, to centre, to fullback in the space of a couple of years. He's also had 3 coaches in the same...
  8. B

Opinion Your plan to save our club ?

Bring in McLean, Tamou, and Nathan Brown for TPJ money. That’s a lot of value and experience there. Also Mitch Pearce 12 month contract with a performance clause in there for a second year. Laugh all you like. But he is light years ahead of Burton and sexy boy and it’s light years before a good...
  9. B

Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

Get rid of Laundy Hotels and get a 40 winks sponsorship. This team is a bunch of pillow biters.
  10. B

Rd 21 v Panthers

Fuck Arthur Laundy and Gus. The board and CEO need to terminate Ciro immediately
  11. B

Rd 21 v Panthers

What a bunch of spastics man. Seriously. This team is going to give me a drug alcohol addiction
  12. B

Rd 21 v Panthers

Ciro and Perham. Dumb and Dumber
  13. B

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

Ciraldo needs to fk off. Worse than Tbaz. The team is an absolute rabble.
  14. B

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

What a pathetic footy team!
  15. B

100% Footy - Luke Brooks

Hunt is going to the Roosters, and Brooks is not coming to the Dogs. We will have the same plodders next year and beyond.
  16. B

Official Round 16: Bulldogs Vs Sharks - Game Day Thread

We are just shit! That’s all
  17. B

Opinion Rd 15 V Parramatta

Ciro has no idea. I don’t know why we didn’t stick with Mick Potter. Did a much better job with a lesser roster. 5 years of misery.
  18. B

Give Ciraldo a 10 year extension. He’s a genius
  19. B

Let’s give Ciraldo a 10 year extension. Such a genius.
  20. B

Social Media Rooster problems

Ive seen Brandon Smith at crown Melbourne sitting at a poker machine on his own at 3am drug fucked as hell. Bloke has a serious problem.
  21. B

Ciraldo’s mid season report

Ciro gets a C from me. With our forwards stocks decimated due to injury and lack of quality, the lack of go forwards has made average halves look worse than they really are. Due to this, we have been unable to mount much pressure in attack, and getting steamrolled in defence hasn't helped our...
  22. B

Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

To be fair, these guys look worse than the team under Tbaz
  23. B

Opinion Which coach would you of wanted

We missed our opportunity with Flanagan. Gus’ ego and the conflict of interest with Kyle made it impossible.
  24. B

Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

Perham, Waddell, RFM, Alamoti, Okunbor, TPJ should not play first grade for the Bulldogs again. Oloapu needs to go back to NSW Cup, develop his game, and not get used to this losing culture. Team is full of imposters. The coach has some serious question marks. The flops spent the off-season...
  25. B

If you’re not trolling, you have your eyes painted on
  26. B

Absolutely pathetic footy team. Game 11 out of a 5 year deal with Ciro. Get ready for years of pain. No matter how shit he is, Gus won’t sack him. I’m over this shit
  27. B

It’s time for us to just accept that we are a mediocre footy team.
  28. B

Opinion Fraud watch- RFM

Good lad, but not a first grade footballer.
  29. B

Braidon Burns Appreciation Thread

Absolutely outstanding. Respect
  30. B

New Classic Polo’s

Prerequisite for all shirts lol
  31. B

Round 2 team

1000%
  32. B

Round 1 Bulldogs Vs Manly

Absolutely pathetic display. Forward pack got absolutely dominated, and our Marquee players were mediocre at best. Burton, Kikau, JAC, Averillo, Perham all have a lot to answer for. We can’t wait until we are 0 and 5 before Gus and Ciraldo act.
  33. B

News NRL 2023: Cameron Ciraldo, Canterbury Bulldogs, coaching staff, Josh Addo-Carr, Josh Reynolds, Matt Burton

Time for the warm and fuzzies to end. Winning footy games is what this whole thing is about. Time to go out there and do it!
  34. B

Sick of reading this crap

Buzz drinks Burton's bathwater the creepy old fk.
  35. B

Former Panther Matt Burton

As soon as he has an off field indiscretion, he will be come Bulldog Matt Burton.
  36. B

News DOGS’ IDENTITY CRISIS COMES BACK TO BITE

Apart from Cook, and Finucane, that whole team is rubbish. Riccio is a dope.
  37. B

News The Bulldogs in danger of losing sponsor

Piss the **** off already.
  38. B

Should we be worried about Barrett?

Barrett is a fraud.
  39. B

Who is the best player in the game right now?

1) Teddy 2) Keary 3) Whiton 4) Taumalolo 5) Harry Grant
  40. B

What if we don't get a Hooker

Bring Isaac Luke in on a 1 year deal. His experience and aggression will be good for the young group.
  41. B

News Bulldogs cop another Foran blow

The selfish **** needs to retire and give us some cap space. Useless POS. Go back to Manly.
  42. B

Pay has destroyed Meaney

100%. He is hopeless
  43. B

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

They are worth $2m per annum on a package deal. Tom is a $1.1m player, and Jake deserves $900k. its unlikely that they will leave Manly, but at the end of the day, we have to make it as difficult as possible for them to knock us back.
  44. B

Consolidated Pay Thread

I was happy to give dean Pay the benefit of the doubt for so long, but enough is enough. Idiotic selections aside, we are absolutely atrocious, both in attack and defence, and have shown NIL improvement since last year. There is no way after all these drubbings, that the players have any...
  45. B

Controversy Corner - Grahame Hughes on Dean Pay and whats going on

Geoff Toovey is a legend! He's saying exactly what everyone else is thinking. How can you still be under cap pressure if you have offloaded Klemmer, Woods, Mbye, Morris, Morris, and have replaced them with riff raff. It does not make sense. What if Mbye and Klemmer, and Woods were all still...
  46. B

SportingNews/Lurker Dean Britt - Apparently Signing With Us ?

This is not the type of signing that the club needs to move forward. I thought life under Des was bad. This is getting ridiculous. Instead of going after quality backs and spine players, we target Niff Nuff fringe first graders. Very sad times.
  47. B

Opinion Never been as despondent over the last 45 years

Dean Pay does not have what it takes to put the icing on the cake unfortunately.
  48. B

How long will this club stay at the bottom?

If the club sit on its hands in the open market, and persists with fringe first graders, we'll be wooden spoon contenders for a long time. We need to jag a couple of huge signings, and things will start to turn.
  49. B

FORAN TO WIN DALLY M & DOGS TOP 4 2019

Now I'm convinced that the government needs to start pill testing.
  50. B

Sharks financial trouble!

Playing under the cap with Dugan, Fifita, Morris, Gallen, Graham, Johnson, Moylan, Woods etc, and we're supposedly under salary cap pressure with a bunch of fringe reserve graders. What a joke
  51. B

News Storm in sell-off mode to keep skipper Smith

Cheyse Blair would be a really handy pick-up. He was awesome for the storm when Chambers was suspended.
  52. B

Losing Our Best

Do you thing any club plays by the rules?
  53. B

Losing Our Best

Reading through all the rumour, innuendo, and reasoning on this thread, two things come to light. The first one is that David Klemmer is under contract, he is our biggest name player, and we should not budge. If he chooses to walk out, he is not playing anywhere until the expiration of his...
  54. B

BEST VIDEO ON THE INTERNET!!!

Licking some hooker's ass llllooooollll love it!
  55. B

Rank the Lebanese players in our game

Tim is from a village in Akkar, in the north.
  56. B

Rank the Lebanese players in our game

Alex Twal from the Tigers is Lebanese too.
  57. B

Paul Kent - Players Can't Have It Both Ways

Why is it OK for people to walk around, dance naked in the strrets, and perform lewd acts in front of children and the media at the gay and lesbian Mardi Gras every year? This is celebrated by the Media, Todd Greenberg and the NRL. Why is it NOT OK for people to pick up a camera and take photos...
  58. B

Josh Morris chokes back tears in post match interview

I hate how our players have to go retire elsewhere. Steve Price, Mick Ennis, James Graham, Jmoz, to name a few. It's such a shame. For people who are going to jump up and down and defend this policy, we have nothing to show for it.
  59. B

Adam Elliot - Respect

The manner in which he scored that try sums him up. Imagine T-Rex and Dave Taylor ran that hard. They'd be immortals.
  60. B

SBW has left the door open to return to the NRL

The part that shits me most is that the deal was done with Politis as soon as Sonny left! I'd be willing to be that the deal was done before he left, and they used union as an excuse. Had the NRL not blocked his return for the duration of his contract, he would have been playing for the cocks a...
  61. B

Anderson as Roosters Coach - Funny

Good on you Opes! Should have given them 6 days off, and defended with no markers! Hate these rorting wankers!
  62. B

How the F did we lose that one?

That was one of the cruellest losses I've ever encountered as a Bulldogs fan!
  63. B

Best thing that happened to us no Foran no woods no mbye and thank god no Frawley.

Tolman was pretty strong last night. He is much improved.
  64. B

Knights should go for Foran- Johns

Paying Kieran foran $1.1m, as bad as that is, is better than having no Kieran foran and paying him $600k per season for 3 seasons to play somewhere else. Medically retiring him is the best option for the Dogs. No club will go anywhere near him for more than 50% of his current salary.
  65. B

Hoppa in Tonga game

He was doing last night what Mbye didn't. He was sniffing around the forwards, looking for offloads. He did it superbly last night. His support play, positional play and defence is also a lot better than Shitbye.
  66. B

THE BIGGEST DUD BUY IN NRL HISTORY IS .......

This is my current top 5. 1) Foran - An absolute shadow of his former self, and riddled with injury. Even at his best, hard to justify his current salary. 2) Jarryd Hayne to Titans and Eels the second time. Massive salary, nil work ethic, and an average footballer during both stints. 3) Bryce...
  67. B

Dean Pay - What is our game plan?

Pay has proven himself to be clueless. to play Holland at hooker whilst the two Morris boys are out injured, beggars belief. Then to continually select JMK at 5/8th. Our roster is pretty piss poor, although not as poor as we are playing. The board needs to start looking at a coach for next...
  68. B

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

James Maloney in our current situation. In any other situation, most definitely Kalyn Ponga. It’s scary how good this guy is.
  69. B

Your team for next game.

1) Morris 2) Olive 3) Mbye 4) Floppa 5) Holland 6) Foran 7) Frawley 8) Sharon Woods 9) JMK 10) Klem 11) Ray Fay 12) Jacko 13) Martin 14) Renouf 15) Elliot 16) Tolman 17) Brown
  70. B

Woods and jacko out of origin

If the team was picked on form, neither Jacko or Woods deserve a spot. Missing out on game one may be the spark that they need to pull their finger out. Nothing against Jacko's effort in recent weeks, but overall, hes below his best. Woods on the other hand, ...
  71. B

Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Just a dumb fucking footy team. So many passengers. A Lot of pain before things get better.
  72. B

Clubs dragged into Bulldogs legal battle, players may follow

This is a blessing if true. Woods, Foran, and whoever else can doesn’t want to be there can fuck off and let the club rebuild.
  73. B

Changes for next week

1) Mbye 2) Morris 3) Morris 4) Floppa 5) Holland 6) Foran 7) Frawley 8) Balsa 9) JMK 10) Woods 11) Jacko 12) RFM 13) Eastwood 14) Brown 15) Fualalo 16) Renouf T 17) Tualau
  74. B

Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Panthers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Aaron Woods makes T Rex look like Jason Taumalolo! Fucking useless heap
  75. B

Bulldogs are on the way up: Pay

We are on the way up the creek, without a paddle.
  76. B

Elliott: Attack wasn't an issue in loss to Roosters

What a joke. What about saying "we dominated field position, possession, the Roosters were down to 12 Men for 10 minutes, we got favourable ref calls, and we still could not register a single point"
  77. B

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

He has been an utter disappointment. So much talk in the off-season, but in all honesty, the team is still a rabble. We need a massive player clean out, and that’s not helping his cause. It’s a shame we sat on our hands when Cleary was looking for a job. Maybe we should be putting feelers out...
  78. B

Jackson Hastings / Manly Strip Club Megathread

If he was a **** at one club, i'd say yes, but the fact that he is on the nose everywhere he goes, i'd say NO. Team harmony and how the boys get along plays a big role in how the perform on the field.
  79. B

I hate to say it but are looking at a wooden spoon?

I think we need to give Cleeland a go in the halves, and let Lewis have a crack at centre with Floppa on the wing. JMK to the bench. Dean’s use of the bench has been shocking, and our bench in general is probably the worst in the comp. We lack speed, we lack impact, and I can’t believe how piss...
  80. B

Most of You are SPITTING on PAY

Our roster is not sensational, however it’s better than how we are playing. Our defence is atrocious, and there is no excuse. Pay, despite inheriting the roster, has had a full pre season with the team. He has to shoulder a lot of the blame. I think it’s a bit unfair to call for his sacking...
  81. B

Mistakes Pay has already made

Our roster is pretty poor, but not as poor as we are playing. That’s the disappointing thing. Even when we lost games last year, we weren’t getting flogged. We looked hopeless in attack, but we defended tenaciously. We need a major clean out, but I also think the board should start sounding out...
  82. B

Moronic footy team

Our ball control and game management in the second half was very poor. Got to admit that the effort was there, and having to defend our line for set after set took the juice out of them. Also losing Mbye and Tolman, and the ref situation didn’t help.
  83. B

Moronic footy team

Exactly!
  84. B

Moronic footy team

Why not take a gift 2 points to take it out to 8 points and get the ball back? Instead, the spastics hand it over.
  85. B

Moronic footy team

Refs aside, we are the dumbest footy team I’ve seen in a long time. Absolute brain dead *****!
  86. B

Aaron Woods ‘a shadow’ of James Graham, says Michael Ennis

When Mbye starts following Woods around, looking for the offload, that's when we'll see the true value of Woods. James Graham was a shit **** for us over the last couple of years. Ran sideways, and got in the way of our halves. Ennis is just a salty little **** since he was given his marching...
  87. B

If we want to succeed players we hate and love must go

Eastwood, Tolman, Frawley, Hoppa, Elliot, need to make way. When they are on the field together, it’s like watching the paralympics.
  88. B

R2 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Team List & Discussion Thread

Same old fucking Desball, except our defence is worse. Mongrel and madness my fucking ass.
  89. B

Milo Yiannopoulos?

Milo is an intelligent and articulate man, who breaks the mould in terms of how an openly gay Gen Yer thinks. I happen to agree with him on most things, and his delivery, pardon the pun, is amazing. The truth hurts.
  90. B

Jarryd Hayne’s $180,000 Eels handshake

He is a **** of a bloke, but since the NRL own the Titans, they deserve it.
  91. B

Cleeland instagram DM's

Another thread about a non event lol. FMD
  92. B

Turvey reappointed to the board

Im more excited about this than anything else that has transpired (apart from Hasler's sacking).
  93. B

Dib Hints at exciting announcement next week

B Moz and Brad Abbey gone
  94. B

Dean Pay. What would be the pass mark for 2018?

1) 2nd week of finals 2) Playing positive footy in defence and attack 3) Picking players in correct positions, and making players accountable for their performance.
  95. B

Dale Finucane from quiet kid signed unseen by Bulldogs to Storm leader

Des Hasler is the worst judge of talent, and the worst recruiter in our club's history. I'm so glad the prick is gone. Some, if not all of his recruitment and retention decisions beggar belief.
  96. B

Lichaa lets loose in search of fresh start.

Rubbish. In the heat of battle, it all comes down to muscle memory, determination, and competing. Jonathan Thurston or Cooper Cronk execute a game plan, but when it's not working, they take it upon themselves to try something different, and that comes from vision and instinct, and playing what's...