Search results

1. S

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

A great example of the soft attitude that was killing the club for years. He and the other players had to be removed so we can start getting success back. No club or player will want him now. Plus did he have to win every wrestle? For 45 years i've followed this club and what I love about it is...
  2. S

News Why it’s time for Cameron Ciraldo to pull trigger on big Bulldogs’ change

As much as I agree. I don't think they will get rid of Cam this year. That would be 3 coaches in 6 years or close too. At this rate Pay was the best. Seriously Dean Pay.
  3. S

Round 4 Press Conference

How annoying is it when these muppets drop the ball. Jesus suffering fuck. Especially over the line
  4. S

Round 4 Press Conference

Or a Geoff Toovey
  5. S

Opinion Critta leadership Material

Sign him for 10 years like Josh Morris. See how he lifts Kiks too
  6. S

Opinion You can't win games by defence alone?

Maybe Cam is a good Assistant, not a head coach
  7. S

News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

Go to NRL on Youtube. They put all the games on the next day
  8. S

News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

Start getting the mongrel back. The whole comp is against us. Do a Ricky Stuart and put up the Fuck em signs all over. Cam said we got bullied, WTAF. Bulldogs players used to be the Bullies. If he can't get a change soon, Cam will need to move back to Penrith
  9. S

How many wins will we have by round 10?

If we are 2-8 this year Cam needs to go. He is getting the team he wants and this Moneyball idea is bullshit
  10. S

News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

When our forwards are getting run over can someone (Burton), just kick for touch and slow the game, giving our boys a rest. Bombs are shit. Everyone is catching them anyway. FFS work with what we have.
  11. S

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

Most coaches that lost last weekend said they were disappointed. Our coach was proud of the effort. Although that is nice to say, i'm concerned Cam is not paying attention to the game, like leaving Josh on for far too long after he was injured. He needs to get angry and start questioning ref's...
  12. S

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Can't wait for the press conference. Should be insightful
  13. S

News Something had to change’: Dogs’ 3-year, 30-player overhaul and why it’s time to deliver

I bet Josh Jackson would love to be playing with the 24 squad
  14. S

News Isaah Yeo in huge admission about Stephen Crichton's Penrith exit before NRL season

I hope Critta keeps that and stays with us for 10 years
  15. S

3.2.1 vs sharks

Did we really miss 55 tackles. Jesus I thought we might get better
  16. S

News The moment that sparked Ciraldo shock captaincy call

Definitely. I still remember when Vagana had that cracker against Souths I think when he score 4 or 5 tries
  17. S

News The moment that sparked Ciraldo shock captaincy call

I hope we can keep Critta for 10 years
  18. S

News Bulldogs' bark is worse than their bite: Defence needs mending as Ciraldo gambles with star recruit in make-or-break year

We not only bought Critter for skills, but also attitude and work ethic. To show the boys what you have to do to win. A good buy I reckon
  19. S

Pre Game Thread, Trial 1: Bulldogs vs Storm @ Belmore, 7pm Thu 15-Feb

Anyone know if you can watch it free somewhere?
  20. S

Official RFM granted immediate release

Bye RFM. All that crying last year meant nothing. What a waste of time.
  21. S

Let's Trot with Burton

He thinks the world is flat and took all of 5 secs to confuse Josh. 2 absolute genius's here. Wooden spoon here we come
  22. S

Opinion Captain Super Flop (Powder Puff) RFM [RANT]

Problem we have is we don't want him and no one else does either. Paying way to much for the dud
  23. S

News Faitala-Mariner opens up on difficult season, clears the air on exactly what happened during training drama

RFM can go ASAP. Honestly what has he done in his time at the club? His stats aren't great. He is worse the T Rex. At least when T Rex wanted to play he played.
  24. S

Official Gus's Message

We will be the best again for sure
  25. S

News James Graham the bye round with Braith

This was a cracker
  26. S

Drew Hutchinson signing

yep
  27. S

Fantastic News Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

The only 2 players I can think of doing well since leaving is Nick Meaney and Remis Smith. Both at Melb. Everyone else over the last few years is a ghost
  28. S

Drew Hutchinson signing

Mitchell is on his way
  29. S

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

Tradies work just as long. Nurses work longer. Harden up girlie man
  30. S

Barrett (Attacking Genius) vs Ciraldo (Defensive Guru)

The answer is Webster. We should have got Webster
  31. S

Tape over the NRL Telstra logo

They are on average 400 grand. The rest of us are struggling to get 70. They want 37% increase. Real workers struggle to get 3% and that's if we meet KPI's. Fuck off. Sack them all and start again the ungrateful pricks. Gordy was right. How many 30 years can buy a house for cash?
  32. S

Release Rfm

I think RFM is on 600 or more. Not worth a pinch of shit that guy
  33. S

Release Rfm

I'm happy RFM is going, but how much coin is this all costing us? Sutton, Davey we signed them and then within the first season gone. CC is next for sure
  34. S

Focus towards 2024

RFM can walk right now. Soft af for a big boy. Utter crap. Same with Knockitbor
  35. S

Paul Langmack will our next guest on the Podcast. What would YOU like to ask him?

Just how good was Turvey and how would he go in Langmack's opinion in this era
  36. S

Ch ch ch chaad

i'd get him in a heart beat
  37. S

News Pangai offered to walk away from $700,000-a-year Bulldogs deal

Full of it this bloke. Always talking about walking away and he'll do better. Cya clown. DO your job
  38. S

News Bulldogs defend players bye-round Holiday after Phil Gould’s Knights spray

Should have stayed and worked on their game. They are playing like shit
  39. S

Opinion Which coach would you of wanted

so he had 1 game where he didn't completely fuck it. The bloke is useless 99.9 times. You'd resign him on that 1 chance he has an ok game. fuck up idiot
  40. S

Opinion Which coach would you of wanted

okunbor wadell and rfm need to fuck off
  41. S

Opinion Fraud watch- RFM

The bloke is shit. I love the club just as much if not more. Give me a jersey and i'll hold the ball and catch for a much cheaper fee. He has been shit for years. Seems like a lovely bloke but fuck me, play the game. Hit in the tackle. To much cuddling and happy happy joy joy. He needs to go
  42. S

Worst Defence In the Competition

Here's the new pre-game speech. I don't give a flying fuck where you come from or who your great grand father used to be. No one breaks the line and you fucking hit them like they killed your mum.
  43. S

Worst Defence In the Competition

It takes no time to drop the shoulder and hit. Bulldogs hit, not jersey grab. We push up and hit. These boys, just want to cuddle and talk about there heritage in a fucking circle
  44. S

Presser

I know we have injuries, but ffs get rid of Okunbor and RFM. Okunbor is absolute rubbish, can't catch and sure as shit can't tackle. Just a jersey gripper. As for RFM, I know he loves the club, that's great because no other club would have him. He offers nothing, not a thing on the field. Sweet...
  45. S

We have a big problem looming for next year

For all that's holy get rid of Okunbor. FFS that bloke is rubbish. Just a jersey grapper when tackling, slow as F too. Just be gone
  46. S

Grub played 28 minutes and got more try assists than Failagain in 8 games

What does RFM bring to the team. He has done bugger all for us so far this season
  47. S

Andrew Davey joins Parramatta Eels from Bulldogs

I'd have Townsend in a heart beat
  48. S

Andrew Davey joins Parramatta Eels from Bulldogs

Davey gone. Failagain gone. I'm sure we have a plan. Hopefully a soild halfback. This year might be a write off boys. Hopefully finish around 11th
  49. S

Opinion Do you think Mahoney was captain material today?

short answer YES. Long answer HELL YES
  50. S

Was Ciraldo really the Penrith defensive coach?

Burton is not a 5/8. Only has a bomb, nothing else. Failagain is freaking horrible. Reed is busting himself. We need a half and a fullback. We have for ages. Get it done Gus. 80 points leaked in 2 games. 60% completion. We panic and can't catch. We will struggle to win again this season at this...
  51. S

Official Top 8 Lesssgooo

We were lucky to win. If half the passes stuck for the tigers and api didn't knock on we would have been flogged. 1 or 2 repeat sets, that in it's self was dumb. Very little kicking for touch to slow the game and breath. We have a lot of work to do. We got lost so offend in their 20 metres. We...
  52. S

EXCLUSIVE: Kyle Flanagan's bold claim ahead of 2023 season

Oh dear. He doesn't know. He'll never know, they'll never know
  53. S

Ciraldo's challenges 2023

Nothing major will happen this season in regards to finals. As long as we improve our defense and overall toughness we will be fine. Remember we are building back to a decent club. Gus is saying it all the time. We are in a fight. As long as we are fighting then we shall be fine. 2024 2025 we...
  54. S

Mason on James Graham podcast

Just watched this. Mase was good. A straight shooter and knows his stuff. A good watch
  55. S

Options for when "The Gun" doesn't fire?

What about the young fella who played for Lebanon in the world cup from our reserves? He looks really promising, I think
  56. S

Official Corey Allan released

Well done Gus. Club first, team second, player third. Just like the old days.
  57. S

Cameron Ciraldo | Consolidated thread

Penrith play very similar to how we used to. Hit in defense and push back, while being creative in attack. Bring the fitness back and drive and we should be sweet
  58. S

Slowly but surely the Panthers gain a second licence for a NRL team .

No need. Panthers play like the Dogs of old. Gus knows what it takes to win and stay on top. He took all he has learnt from the Dogs, to Penrith. Now he is back to rebuild us to the powerhouse we were. He may need help from those who know how to play, but we will be back and stronger than ever...
  59. S

News 1979 semi finals photo

i loved the rugby league week, used to buy it every week. Good old days
  60. S

Craig Laundy Interview - Talks Signing Ciraldo, Burton & More

What experience in coaching has Bobcat got? Has he coached lower grades?
  61. S

News ‘The old two-card trick’: How Gus ‘outplayed everyone’ in Ciraldo move as Dogs linked to Madge

Furner was suppose to help Barrett. Not sure this is the best move. Mind you. Gus did similar things with Ricky at the Roosters. Hired him from Bulldogs under 20's I think, definitely Bulldogs maybe not 20's. Then wins a comp with Gus's team
  62. S

News Bulldogs boss Phil Gould defends mysterious handling of coach hunt

Gus learnt from the Mighty Bullfrog. Give them nothing and take everything
  63. S

Opinion Potter Lovers

the shine is off. To get beat by them in such a manner, no way
  64. S

Faitala-Mariner thread

Hopefully got him for 250 a week
  65. S

Opinion Biggest wanker

Kenty can eat a bag of dicks. Which is his claim to fame
  66. S

Furner off to the Tigers

Can he go now?
  67. S

News RFM re-signing 2023 and beyond..

RFM is NOT a Goat by any means. If he is resigned it should be on small coin, less then 300 easy. The bloke is busted
  68. S

Stop overreacting

It's totally a fear of missing out. Burton is good but a lot of work to do to be like a Cronk or even Lamb. He's not worth a million. Cronk, Thurston, Smith. Yea those guys but not Burton. We won't make finals, we are building to make sure we are competitive each and every year. Next year we...
  69. S

News RFM-Bulldogs set to offer forward new deal in coming weeks

Keep him for cheap. I mean No more the 500. He can go if he gets offered more which I doubt. He has played bugger all games for us as he is so injury prone. If your paying good money then you want value
  70. S

Fittler the donkey leaving Ado Carr out again?

We will lose this series. I think Billy is a smarter player and with Cam and Co with him. QLD are just to dangerous
  71. S

Fittler really? This a joke?

Oh no. no no no no
  72. S

News Buzz’s worst buys Bulldogs Top Flop List

How much is Flano on without a premiership ring?
  73. S

News Buzz’s worst buys Bulldogs Top Flop List

Wish we had Chad at his stage
  74. S

Attack

Barrett was the attack coach for Panthers. MMMM who'd have thought it
  75. S

What has to change to turn this club around?

Gus sacked Hook for making it to the top 8 with the Panthers. This bloke should go right now
  76. S

Official We are now last

So far we have averaged less then 10 points per game over the 6 rounds. Trent needs to go. Surely enough is enough of this bullshit.
  77. S

Opinion What's going on at Canterbury

Gus is letting Trent hang himself. We will have a new coach mid season
  78. S

In defence of Okunbor

His lack of effort to turn and chase is disgusting. He is constantly caught inside. Never mans up against his opposite. He is not A grade material. Simple
  79. S

Sharks vs dogs trial

16 missed tackles so far. How about we work on defence instead of hoping for attacking players to work? Bye Barrett
  80. S

Which player will you be death riding this season?

okunbor can get the hell out
  81. S

News Asiata

Well you can't send kids to day care without immunizations. So why should these kids be allowed to play with others?
  82. S

News Luke Thompson

Daley was a 5/8 so the whole report is utter bullshit
  83. S

Bulldogs Throw Rabbitoh A Lifeline

Wasn't he rubbish for us. Sweet jesus suffering fuck
  84. S

Opinion Was Shifty our best ever 7? If not who was better??

Shifty had 1 at best 2 good seasons in him. Inconsistent as f. Turvey was the man who got it done year in year out. The whole 80's was basically him and Baa
  85. S

News Bulldogs coach Trent Barrett laments 2021 but insists Canterbury are on right track

No doubt Baz is a smart bloke. He can talk the talk but as we have seen this year he can't coach. There has been no improvement in that team what so ever over the season. Gus will move him on within the 8 weeks of next season and that will see him done as a head coach
  86. S

Cronk opinion on Napa

Mybe is up there too with worst signing
  87. S

Bulldogs reveal who’s going in massive roster clean out

For the love of all things good. Sack Elliot now and save that coin
  88. S

Elliott + Thompson = $1.33M Who would you buy ?

Why would we let go Thompson. He has been 1 of our best. With a better coach he could be really good