Search results

1. byebyeUTAI

only in the telecrap

check this out... sounds very painful http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24887120-5001021,00.html
  2. byebyeUTAI

How is Idris playing in the indigenous team

bloody channel 9 on the blink down here.... how is Idris playing??????
  3. byebyeUTAI

Who is a McDonalds Fan.....

McSCARY BURGER A NUTRITIONIST has kept a McDonald's hamburger since 1996 to illustrate its nonexistent ability to decay. Wellness educator and nutrition consultant Karen Hanrahan posted pictures of the burger on her website. Aside from drying out and bit and having "the oddest smell,"...
  4. byebyeUTAI

Ennis is a machine

he was very good tonight...... very sharp out of dummy half and one tough nut... like him or loathe him he is going to be an outstanding player for us in 2009... he is so fit he never seems to be out of breath,,,, Hannant was good as well.... 30 odd tackles anyone think we need a...
  5. byebyeUTAI

Can we beat Canberra and Avoid the Spoon

Well there were plenty of good thingsthe boys showed in the game today..... we had a real go.... Interesting to see what the stats said..... Our left hand defense is probably our biggest problem and we still cant get numbers in the tackle.....We need 3 in every tackle in the central 1/3...
  6. byebyeUTAI

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Starrdog *clap* *clap* .......................................have you rung your sis for her birthday yet.... and to all other kennelers having a birthday today.....
  7. byebyeUTAI

Bulldogs End Of Season Trip

Anyone know where they are off to this year for the annual end of season club funded jaunt....... Where do you think they should go for their end of season trip if you were booking the holiday for them...... I would send them first class to Sonny's house in Caringbah for 2 weeks...
  8. byebyeUTAI

Dogs 2009 Season - Where Did It All Go Wrong

Dogs 2008 Season - Where Did It All Go Wrong We could blame willie or SBW or tonga or noad or folkes or the injuries or playing at bloody anz... but what do you really think happened..... and can we fix it for 2009..... IMO we have recruited fairly well but that alone will not guarantee...
  9. byebyeUTAI

SBW payout of contract - How Much?

So if Todd and the board are willing to allow Toulon to pay out his contract and compensate the dogs for their lost earnings potential how much should this figure be? Would you accept a figure of $500K..... what about $1 million..... if we are to uphold the sanctity of the contract I...
  10. byebyeUTAI

Front loaded contracts - is it the end

What would have happened if we had massively front loaded SBW contracted.... if his contract was loaded say like the list below we would have paid a huge chunk in overs for him to walk after 1 year yr 1 $600K yr 2 $500K Yr 3 $400K yr 4 $400K yr 5 $100k perhaps we should be...
  11. byebyeUTAI

Are the Dogs at a disadvantage

This has bugged me for a while: Are the Dogs at a disadvantage against the One Town One Club teams.... teams like Brisbane, Gold Coast, North Queensland, Newcastle, Melbourne, St George / Illawarra ( because of their attachment to wollongong), Canberra, and even to a degree Penrith...
  12. byebyeUTAI

Fred Briggs is better than SBW

10 reasons why FRED BRIGGS is a bigger man and a better player than SBW 1/ Superman owns a pair of Fred Briggs pajamas 2/ Once, while having sex in a 74 Holden panel van, part of Fred Briggs sperm escaped and got into the engine. We now know this truck as Optimus Prime 3/ Fred Briggs...
  13. byebyeUTAI

Is there infighting amongst the players

I have heard from a neighbour of one of the FG team that there is a fair bit of cold shouldering going on amongst the team..... I am told some of the tem are on SBW side and Some dirty on him and its causing a few problems..... nothing majorbut there is supposedly some tension there...
  14. byebyeUTAI

I will tell you 1 thing

now I know im gonna cop it but here are my thoughts anyway.... dont bag the sh*t out of my suggestions without offering an alternative view each of these players are not the answer to any of our problems 1. Brent Crisp.... not quick enough, doesnt attck the defensive line 2. Hazem...
  15. byebyeUTAI

Could the dogs use Gordon Ramsay QC

Gordon Ramsay and his love of all things french on display.... check it out he could represent the dogs in our stoush with the french http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kprBqkNkTzU
  16. byebyeUTAI

The SBW Secret - not so secret after all

How is it that there have been rumours all over the place about SBW wanting out for weeks.... we all laughed them off.... pattenator was even silly enough to start a thread and cop a hammering for not taking a $500 bet from his boss at work... I am assuming his boss has nothing to do with the...
  17. byebyeUTAI

Stop Press - Stop Press

"We would just like to take this opportunity to respond to the comparisons that have been put out into the public forum from some circles of the media. Those comparisons have been between the current Sonny Bill Williams defection and Anthony Mundines mid season departure from Rugby League some...
  18. byebyeUTAI

Rugby League - the way forward

The history of our game and the history of each club is what has made the code what it is today..... unfortunately that means old hat.... if superleague didnt happen... the ARL would be almost gone.... dead and buried... what super league did.... like it or not.... is bring the game fast...
  19. byebyeUTAI

We need BACKS not Forwards

Lets use the SBW money to buy a lightning fast backline.... we will have a very good competitive pack but need speed..... just like melbourne and the bronco's... they tear teams apart.... we cannot do that but with this money we can gain some ground Im over williams already
  20. byebyeUTAI

NRL Forwards may not cut it in Union: Tahu

WITH the exception of big Queenslander Petero Civoniceva, no current NRL forwards could cut it in rugby union and most backs would find it tough going as well. That's the verdict of cross-code defector Timana Tahu, who yesterday offered some frank opinions on the union-league debate currently...
  21. byebyeUTAI

Sonny back to face dragons

http://bulldogs.com.au/main.php?page=article&id=1803 good news
  22. byebyeUTAI

Bred Not Bought?

not sure we can yell that from the rafters any more...... so if we win the comp next year will the dogs be tagged with having bought a premiership ala manly in the 80's thoughts
  23. byebyeUTAI

Are Contract Transfers the way forward

How do we slow the exodus of players from League I think that prior to a player playing his first ever First Grade Game he is asked to sign an ARL 15 year contract... as 95% of all debutants play their first game prior to the age of 21 this contract would cover their entire career...... or...
  24. byebyeUTAI

are we unfit ?

are we unfit or does our up an in your face style sap the energy out of us... should we slide like most other teams..... we seem to hit the fatigue wall and teams just roll over the top of us.... i dont think its the lack of trying but how many games this year have we led only to be run...
  25. byebyeUTAI

freddy briggs

i thought he played above his weight today...... anyone got his stats
  26. byebyeUTAI

Hodgson signed 2 years

on the call tonight ray warren said hodgson has signed with the dogs for 2 years.... anyone heard this please delet if i have doubled up a thread
  27. byebyeUTAI

Backline reshuffle needed

There is just no potency in the current formation... IMO it should be: 1: Patten / Crisp Solid but prefer Patten 2: El Masri holds his own without doing anything special in attack 3: Winitana learning his trade.... solid enough to hold his spot 4: Taumata needs more space...
  28. byebyeUTAI

When being a Bulldogs player meant more than money

Here is a Bulldogs history for some of you..... Terry Lamb did NOT sign with the Bulldogs for money or even greater footballing opportunity..... Terry as a kid was a mad Western Suburbs supporter and all he ever wanted to to was play for Magpies...... Terry's Father had never EVER seen...
  29. byebyeUTAI

Who aren't the Dogs chasing

MESSAGE TO TODD GREENBERG.... DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND POST ON THE DOGS WEBSITE ALL THE PLAYERS YOU ARE NOT CHASING...... That way all these wanka managers cant keep using us to try and bid their players price up anyone else jack of us being used this way
  30. byebyeUTAI

who loves rebecca wilson

i cant stand the woman..... never has anything good to say about anyone.... no need for gossip columns in footy get rid of her tele...... i never read anything she writes