The SBW Secret - not so secret after all

Status
Not open for further replies.

byebyeUTAI

>>>>> Slowem El Tragic
Reaction score
How is it that there have been rumours all over the place about SBW wanting out for weeks.... we all laughed them off.... pattenator was even silly enough to start a thread and cop a hammering for not taking a $500 bet from his boss at work... I am assuming his boss has nothing to do with the bulldogs but he was confident enough to put up his hard earned money up on his information...

so my question is how come no one at the dogs even heard a whisper and could not have stepped in before this all happened....

I know greenberg met with sonny and bobcat last thursday but did anyone raise the fact of the rumours...

if no why not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me_2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I believe they did ask sonny and nasser about the rumors but they said there was nothing to them

byebyeUTAI

>>>>> Slowem El Tragic
Reaction score
I believe they did ask sonny and nasser about the rumors but they said there was nothing to them
all good in hindsight i suppose but if the guy lied to their faces he has just lowered even further in my eyes.... if thats possible

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
I saw rumors on another forum about SBW and dismissed them as laughable and now I seem to be the on getting laughed at...this same person also reported that Slater will leave as well...

YOUNGY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
they probably were aware of the speculation but couldn't do anything until he breached his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.