Search results

1. K

Grinding Matches Against Good Sides

Tonight really worried me.. Yes we might have not had Hannant and lost Warburton early But we have struggled to close off tight games against quality opposition. Even Newcastle we came back and had the chances to turn the game and didnt! Against St George we still should of got Two points...
  2. K

Misi Taulapapa

I was watching the footy show this morning, and they said he was not resigned, and off contract for next year do you think he would be a good signing? i honestly do!! has great pace and strength, great abilitly to cross the line and runs the ball back hard instead of dancing around
  3. K

Shock Call Up

Just Heard that jamal idris is playing first grade this week
  4. K

Compare This To Another Thing

Just I would like to compare this to Jamie Lyon leaving parra when he did, how come it was never blown out like this? Also, if it was any other play apart from Sonny Bill, would the reaction be like this, Would David Gallop Be barring them for life. For example, say Jarrad Hickey Done it...
  5. K

Positive On Sonny Bill

He is gone, and you know what we shouldnt try to keep him, Let the Nrl deal with this, and the board of the bulldogs deal with this The positive of this is now, with a new coach in Kevin Moore we have Sonny gone who has been our biggest problem this year, now we can try to buy a few players...
  6. K

Another Signing For 2009

Bryson goodwin, a fringe first grader from the sharks, but a good finisher and very quick on the wing, i think is a good signing apparently a two year deal will give us alot more speed
  7. K

NSW origin 3 side

NSW team announced for Origin III NRL The following players have been selected to represent the NSW Wizard Blues in Game 3 of the Harvey Norman State of Origin Series at ANZ Stadium, Sydney, on Wednesday, July 2. Blues Fullback Brett Stewart (Sea Eagles) Wing Jarryd Hayne (Eels)...
  8. K

Qld Side

1 Slater 2 Boyd 3 Inglis 4 Tate 5 Folau 6 Lockyer (C) 7 Thurston 8 Price 9 Smith 10 Civoneceiva 11 Crocker 12 Thaiday 13 Johnson 14 Hunt 15 Hannant 16 Myles 17 Harrison disgraceful
  9. K

Junior Reps Grand Finals

TWO GREAT GAMES harold matthews Parra 30 def Penrith 17 sg ball Roosters 38 Def Parra 20 also congratulations to lachlan burr from out matthews side on being selected in the team of the year.. and the nsw under 16s side to play b4 the first game on wednesday at ANZ STADIUM...
  10. K

NSW CUP VS NEWTOWvn

was their for the first half and i can honestly say how disgustin it was.. i think it was 24 nil.. i dun think ne of them kno how to use their shoulders in defence. peopple who think daniel holdsworth shuld be dropped hve got another thing comin with groom. he is disgracefull.. so is...
  11. K

Rep Honours

Ur Selecting NSW, QLD and Australia.. Name Your Side. Consider evryone injured atm or suspended.. not if evry1 is fit
  12. K

Interestin Fact On Dj

for all you ****ers that back the **** out of him.. yea he might not be as sparky as roberts.. but his solid.. controls the team and also his kickin game is perfect u wanna kno why im not statin ma source.. but when the roosters did video work and daniel hodlsworth brad fittler found this...
  13. K

Juniors Vs Sharks

Harold matthews won i think 70-10 or 60-10 and sg ball lost 32-24 after bein up 24 12 in second half big loss.. and shows they arent invincible after all bein beaten by an fairly ordinary side
  14. K

Interestin Pics

if you look at this website its got photos of all australian schoolboys.. if you look back from about 2007-2001 you will find it interesting how many first graders actually achieved this high honour.. last two years especially everyone is playin in the twenties.. or the 2006 side they hve high...
  15. K

Who Would You Hve Replace Lockyer For Qld

if lockyer was to be ruled out for at least origin one wat would you do? inglis prince cronk who else is their i kno id put thurston at 6 and prince 7.. them two along with both roosters halves r the in form halves.. thurston might not be but atm his still the best player in the...
  16. K

Over Hyped

For all the hype for this game that was ****n so disappointing.. and i dun care.. i love sonny bill.. but the fact he ever got involved with the media and willie mason.. realli made it look bad i ahte how evry1 thought its sonny bill vs willie mason.. sonny bill had nothin to do with willie...
  17. K

Development games

14, 15s and 17s development at cabra sports ground all arfter noon and tomoz night sure their will b som talent
  18. K

Lets Not Get To Excited

Lets soak it all up! this win was an awesome win and i dint..and im sure alot of people did not predict it but lets not to carried away about bringin on the roosters and stuff.. we defintly will hve to do alot more then wat we did today to win.. butt it was an awesome win! we were defintly...
  19. K

Jamal Idris

Jamal is playin twenties this week for heka who got moved to first grade
  20. K

We Need To Calm Down

we are one from two.. and performed badly last week cause we got dominated.. thats all.. we had plenty of good things come out of round one and two everyone asking for people to get dropped we neeed to calm down.. we havent lost both games and got smashed in both! otherwise we wuld need to...
  21. K

Kiwis Playing Origin

After wtahcin sonny bills interview i don't think Polynesians should play in state of origin it takes away the whole purpose.. in 17s and 19s it isnt the same as state of origin! the way sonny bill was talkin about playing origin.. it doesnt mean the same to him. he wants to play it cos its...
  22. K

Som1 to buy maybe

David Shillington.. i like this bloke.. real tough nut doesnt give a **** bout anyone and is not intimidated by anyone does hard yards and tackless hard reading in the big league his off contract at the end of the year and cos they signed mase and shrek that they might not fit him! lets...
  23. K

Junior Rep Teams For Round 6

The Bulldogs Junior Rep sides will face Western Sydney Academy at Belmore Sports Ground this Saturday from 6.00pm HAROLD MATTHEWS: 1. James O'Brien 2. Adam Vrahnos 3. Jacob Morrison 4. Siua Lapuaho 5. Nathan Mare 6. Chris Taripo 7. Dean Janda 8. Daniel Tuulau 9. Anthony Boyd-Myers...
  24. K

Corey Hughes

As ****n much as he can be dumb sometimes i wuld not drop this guy.. he is a ****n warrior.. he is som1 u want in them tough times right next to you! he is a tough ****.. does not miss many tackles.. has really got alot more solid in defence and jus will constantly give effort for ur team to...
  25. K

Junior Results VS Illawarra

Harold Matthews won 30-4 SG ball won 32-18 good wins for both sides especially sg ball.. with injuries and both undefeated teams.. honestly thought they might get beat
  26. K

Holdsworth And Roberts

Before i go off readin about everyone blamin them im startin this thread to say that if you think they lost us the game.. please.. un register or something b/c they were unbelieaveable.. holdsworth defensive game and kicking game was incredible.. roberts when he attcked the line were brilliant...
  27. K

NYC Results

kjeep updatin tongith roosters beat souths 14-10 titans beat cowboys 46-10 i was at the roosters.. roosters shulda won by 40.. that ben jones.. everyone rates.. has got to be one of the most over rated players ive seen from tonight.. he almost cost them cos he was tryin to do evrythin...
  28. K

Juniors For Round 5

Som Suprise Moves And Shocks The following players have been named to play in the SG Ball round 5 top-of-the-table clash against the Steelers on Saturday March 15 at WIN Stadium: 1. Neenan Simpson 2. Joseph So’oalo 3. Jamal Idris 4. Alvin Matavao 5. Peter Tuiafiso 6. Nathan Massey...
  29. K

Israel Folau

Yes he is good.. but he is not 500 thousand dollars a year good! this guy has played one year of football.. and as good as he went.. second year.. is alot tougher.. teams are going to work him out.. teams are going to target his defence and teams will control him alot more ot keep hiim out of...
  30. K

Juniors Results

Harold Matts : Won 24-10 SG Ball : Won 70-14 i heard the scores.. any one there that culd give review
  31. K

After 2 trials

after our 2 trials.. id like to see if people have changed their minds on wat our starting 17/18 shuld be for round 1.. this is mine: also include injured players.. jus think of our best side 1 luke patten 2 heka nanai/hazem( i love haz but think his time is past) 3 tim winitana/millard 4...
  32. K

Our Halves

Today i realised.. we have got to stop giving **** to our halves.. name the last time a half of ours dominated.. anasta and sherwin 2004.. look at the pack we had in 2004! and thats why they dominate!! in 2005 our halves lacked consistency! because their was that many injuries we dint have a...
  33. K

sg ball vs roosters

I was at the game between the dogs and roosters today in the sg ball. After last weeks games everyone didnt know who was who and was struggling to determine who was playing where.. so today i was talking to one of the boys and got the names of the boys i didnt already know. the first game was...