Search results

1. G

Your Team vs Sea Eagles

I noticed that on Drury Low's profile it says he's a centre or winger. We know he can play full back too. If he's played centre before, I reckon he'd be a good option to replace Inu. Jsoh Reynolds has kicked goals when he used to play NSW Cup, so he can be kicker, otherwise Ennis to kick. Both...
  2. G

Consolidated Inu Suspension / Goal Kicker thread.

I'm pretty sure Josh Reynolds used to kick goals when he used to play NSW Cup. Also, does anyone know if Mitch Brown kicks goals? Hopefully Ennis is back next week - maybe he can be the kicker. Who knows. We also need a replacement for Inu, assuming he'll be missing. Can Drury Low play centre?
  3. G

Tony Williams Performance

i thought T.Williams was a security guy in a Bulldogs jersey. He was just watching everyone take the ball up, watching them all slug it out, while he was hanging back, waiting for the perfect ball to run through a gap. I thought after the criticism he copped during the week we'd fire up, but i...
  4. G

Holdsworth admits criticism hurt

Well done Holdsworth. Good game on Saturday night. Thanks for helping us get through to the GF qualifier. Didn't think you deserved the criticism after the loss to the Tigers. We didn't have any possession in that game, particularly early on, then we were down 10-0 and never recovered. That was...
  5. G

Kevin Moore will guest host on the Sunday Footy Show

I missed Kevin Moore on the Footy Show. Was anything interest said?
  6. G

Harold Matthews and SG Ball win Grand Finals

Congratulations guys, well done. Great results for the club. Go you Doggies!!! We're proud of you boys. Please don't run off to the silly Roosters in years to come.
  7. G

'Dogs sack absent Maitua

I'm so happy to hear he's gone. One less ******** for the Club to deal with. Hopefully Roberts can be next in line....unless he can sharpen up his act in a big way (which I doubt he'll do, though happy to be proven wrong). Get rid of all the f..kn heroes and retain decent fellas who want to...
  8. G

Bulldogs consider central coast move

I would welcome the Dogs considering a move to the Central Coast. Firstly, ANZ Stadium will improve conditions for us if we look like we're serious about moving - and make things more attractive at Homebush than the current deal. If we were to move though, I think it'll be for the best...
  9. G

Dogs play better in day

Well we've won 2 games in the day and 3 at night this year. It's ridiculous the amount of night games we've had this year though. Am I right in saying that other than Rounds 1 & 3 this year, this weekend's game against Tigers is only our 3rd day time game in Sydney this year?
  10. G

Ben Roberts

I've been waiting for Roberts to come good, but for every good thing he does he does 2 stupid things, including off field dramas too. I reckon we'd be much better off without him.
  11. G

Dont ban sbw 4 life

I never ever want to see $BW play for the Dogs. Cannot believe some of you on here want him back. He is a waste of money. His best year was in 2004, and then in patches, over the years, whenever he wasn't injured. Too much hype and too much money. Bring on more Josh Morris's, Hannant's, Ennis's...
  12. G

urgent club meeting needed now

I think Reni wants to be anywhere but in the blue and white. .....and I have no problem with him leaving, infact would welcome such news.
  13. G

urgent club meeting needed now

Agree with you. I don't like being too critical of Doggie players, however, I must say, we need to get rid of people who don't want to be there and bring in some proper footballers who want to work hard and play well. First on my list I'd like to see go are; Reni Maitua, Ben Roberts and Lee...
  14. G

WATCH what u say

Don't worry about the Tele. Buy the Sun Herald tomorrow. I refuse to buy the Tele even though it's cheaper. Had enough of Rebecca Wilson (wasn't she such a sad case on the Monday night Big Brother show). That would look great on her resume : - ) . I had to watch once or twice just to see how...
  15. G

(MERGED) all SBW to union discussion

Piss off Sonny, back to your hole. Your best year was in 2004 off the bench. Go to France and learn some culture. Good riddance, never want to see you in the blue and white again. Fu*k off and any other f''khead players unhappy being at the club may as well piss off now too.
  16. G

Toulon deny deal with SBW

SBW has lied to everyone and you're going to believe what he supposedly said to the guy who works at the airport. Imagine the story that he's fed the poor bastard who sat next to him on the plane. He's definitely been a great role model for the Polynesian players which he's been going on about...
  17. G

ANZ Stadium!!!

I think most of us don't like the ground, but that's our home ground, so there's nothing else we can do about it. I much prefer SFS, but we've gone for ANZ for financial reasons, so that's fair enough. It didn't bother us in 2004 when we won the comp or in 2006 when we just missed out on making...
  18. G

Members only day

Yeah fair enough. I'll still be here as a supporter too, just wasn't there today.
  19. G

Members only day

I'm a member, but my wife is not and my son (who's only 2 is not either, not yet anyway)......so given that we can't take our families, I didn't go. Would have been nice to take the Mrs and little one, but I'm not gonna go solo. I froze my nuts off last night watching the Warriors give us a...
  20. G

bill harrigan on footy show

He said that only 3.8% of the video ref decisions have been wrong this year , then went on to say that it is the ref's who decide if it's right or wrong.....then The Footy Show showed us about 5 calls they got wrong which Bill H thought were right - so imagine what the % is if an independent...
  21. G

Kane Cleal shown the door

Agree with most of the people on here. Cleal was developing nicely, had some bad luck with injuries, but played hard, with passion and always tried hard. As a fan, that's all I ask for. Win, lose or draw, so long as the players are having a hard dig and play like they want to be there.
  22. G

Put kimmorely in preimier league - Roberts and Taumata halve's Combo for 2009

Kimmorley for half, Arana Taumata for 5/8th and Roberts either on the bench or in NSW Cup. At least we'll have a bit more depth, rather than Holdsworth and Roberts being the preferred halves (as they have been for most of this year unfortunately), we'll have a different pair.
  23. G

well done john kite

Yep great debut for Kite. Good to see he's in the 17 again. Looking forward to seeing more of him this year and especially next year with some of the new guys around him. He's enthusiasm should lift some of the other guys for the remainder of 2008. We need more players like him who want to be...
  24. G

Folkes Appreciation thread

It was also nice of Folkes and the Dogs to have Kite at the post match interview. A nice gesture. I was impressed by him and also Arana Taumata (classic name) and looks to have the goods.
  25. G

Bulldog John Kite brings own crowd

Agreed, Kite had a great debut. Looked pretty solid and comfortable. Would like to see more of him in First Grade. If he establishes himself as a first grader, he'll be great in 2009 alongside Hannant, Ennis, SBW, Ryan and co. His enthusiasm will rub off on some of the others.
  26. G

Who is your most hated player?

Has to be Willie Mason. I especially love it when he's in a losing team - as per the look on his face last night. Choked when it mattered. Round 4 against us was his last good game.
  27. G

Jamie Soward

Rod Silva in 1995. From memory he came to use from the Roosters during the year, and played in a winning Grand Final.
  28. G

NSW Halves Cost Blues Origin

Nice one Game Breaker, re the NSW game plan options!! Yes it was refreshing to watch tonight's Origin and watch the Roosters players stuff up. Listening to the radio on the way home from work tonight, I could have sworn it was the Roosters playing Qld tonight the way they were going on about...
  29. G

More day time footy

Is anyone else getting frustrated with the NRL's obsession with night time footy (yes I know it's because the the tv ratings and Fox). I'm a season ticket holder but will not be going this Monday night. To go, I'd have to drive to Homebush after work, get stuck in the traffic on the way as I...
  30. G

Questions about Moore

I know I'm only a niff naff (had never heard of that term before Folkes mentioned it by the way), but the sooner he stops being 1st grade coach, the better. He has suffered the 1 year too many syndrome. I don't think Moore is the answer, as he's probably contributed a fair bit to the current...
  31. G

Tonight was much more positive

The Dogs continued with the consistent crap they've been producing for 2008. The 5/8th looked pretty good on debut. Watching his first kick though, he must be getting tips from Roberts. Hopefully Folkes can make way for the next member in the family tree to take over (for the remainder of the...