urgent club meeting needed now

Status
Not open for further replies.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the club officials ,managment and players need to sit down with each other and address all possible problems before 2009 commences .Other wise if un resolved issues or problems remain .we wont have a good 2009 .The club needs to start 2009 refreshed and leave 2008 behind them.If any player is unhappy well then send them on there way, becase any unhappy player can not or wont perform their best. We do not want that in 2009 .Cant wait for 2009 Bring it on baby.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
bullfrog would have helped the unhappy ones become happy unless they were unhappyable then they would stay unhappy and be farked off to be unhappy at unhappy house
greenberg looks like he's been to unhappy house and back, so i reckon he can help the unhappy ones become happy, just like the bullfrog did, then we'd be one happy bunch of coneheads, just like davos avatar :D

Gakis

Waterboy
Reaction score
Agree with you. I don't like being too critical of Doggie players, however, I must say, we need to get rid of people who don't want to be there and bring in some proper footballers who want to work hard and play well.
First on my list I'd like to see go are;
Reni Maitua, Ben Roberts and Lee Ta Maari.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What happenned to the big Pow-wow Peponis talked about earlier this year?

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Agree with you. I don't like being too critical of Doggie players, however, I must say, we need to get rid of people who don't want to be there and bring in some proper footballers who want to work hard and play well.
First on my list I'd like to see go are;
Reni Maitua, Ben Roberts and Lee Ta Maari.
i get the feelin reni wants to be here with us.....

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Id rather a well researched, organised and informed meeting that solves problems an gets the questions answered, rather than a rushed half-a5sed meeting that answers nothing. Its 8 months or so till next seasons kick off.....no rushing needed.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the club needs a massive overhaul.

Gakis

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think Reni wants to be anywhere but in the blue and white. .....and I have no problem with him leaving, infact would welcome such news.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah i rekon he will be here till contract ends :( would be good if they could keep him though still got couple of years see what happens

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hasoon your right and it needs to be done right now if we are to suceed in 2009. and keep good players .Please bullfrog come back we need you.

M

mofo sixx

I think the club officials ,managment and players need to sit down with each other and address all possible problems before 2009 commences .Other wise if un resolved issues or problems remain .we wont have a good 2009 .The club needs to start 2009 refreshed and leave 2008 behind them.If any player is unhappy well then send them on there way, becase any unhappy player can not or wont perform their best. We do not want that in 2009 .Cant wait for 2009 Bring it on baby.
i just mentally self destructed, i am incapable of a reply

M

mofo sixx

Hasoon your right and it needs to be done right now if we are to suceed in 2009. and keep good players .Please bullfrog come back we need you.
why not see if John Edwards can get in touch with Coach Glossop while your at it

I

I R Cookie

they've been needing to sit down and chat for a good while now.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate i wish. the reason we werea succesful force in the past was because they were all such good mates. Now they have all gone thier seperate ways. Reni will not stay. IMO reni is the only one here but doesnt want to be here. i cant blame him. I wouldnt be able to play ina team with no mates. esp after he lost his closest mate sbw. i think he would be nearing break point.

i put $10 hard cash that he wil be goign to the cowboys or rabbits season after next

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate i wish. the reason we werea succesful force in the past was because they were all such good mates. Now they have all gone thier seperate ways. Reni will not stay. IMO reni is the only one here but doesnt want to be here. i cant blame him. I wouldnt be able to play ina team with no mates. esp after he lost his closest mate sbw. i think he would be nearing break point.

i put $10 hard cash that he wil be goign to the cowboys or rabbits season after next
$10? now that's showing conviction on your inside news :p

i'm putting 20c down we won't win anymore than 5 more games this year, i'm callin it :D

olddogman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he will go to souths no doubt about it in 2010

5c we win one more game against cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.