Members only day

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Those new dogs jackets, can you buy them??

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
soooo many more ppl there than i ever thought would go after all the losses!!

very happy with the turnout!

and how CUUUUTE is coreys son taj hey??? :love:

dogsrareligion

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
little taj, it was great that corey brought him out to the day

All the players were looking after him

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
yeah i got some cute (but rather stalkerish) pics off lee tee doting after him hehe

Gakis

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'm a member, but my wife is not and my son (who's only 2 is not either, not yet anyway)......so given that we can't take our families, I didn't go. Would have been nice to take the Mrs and little one, but I'm not gonna go solo.
I froze my nuts off last night watching the Warriors give us a harry hiding.....so even if I did go (solo), don't know that I could have been very complimentary. Maybe the fans could have run at them to give em some tackling practice. In saying that, Go the Dogs for '09.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
lee loves me so its all good *flilcks hair* hahahahhahaa :p

dogsrareligion

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm a member, but my wife is not and my son (who's only 2 is not either, not yet anyway)......so given that we can't take our families, I didn't go. Would have been nice to take the Mrs and little one, but I'm not gonna go solo.
I froze my nuts off last night watching the Warriors give us a harry hiding.....so even if I did go (solo), don't know that I could have been very complementary. Maybe the fans could have run at them to give em some tackling practice. In saying that, Go the Dogs for '09.
I forgot about last night when i got their

It makes it harder for them to see the fans dissappointment two days in a row. I spoke to Todd Greenburg today and the first thing he said to me was " A few more wins would be nice". I think he was trying to make me feel better as a fan but i said to him that eventually they will come, and it doesnt matter if they dont i will still be here as a supporter

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
i made a joke with ben roberts about "that kick" against the rabbitohs and he just shook his head and said "biggest brain snap ever" poor guy :(

dogsrareligion

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
^LOL

I had a bit of a joke with Kitey and asked him who his hairdresser was.....

Gakis

Waterboy
Reaction score
I forgot about last night when i got their

It makes it harder for them to see the fans dissappointment two days in a row. I spoke to Todd Greenburg today and the first thing he said to me was " A few more wins would be nice". I think he was trying to make me feel better as a fan but i said to him that eventually they will come, and it doesnt matter if they dont i will still be here as a supporter

Yeah fair enough. I'll still be here as a supporter too, just wasn't there today.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
i couldnt believe the bloody line up for sonny bill!!! it was insane!!

we were actually standing right at the front of the tent that he was going to be at before anyone came out so we stayed and had a chat but there is no way in hell i would have lined up like that to see him... no waaaay!!!!

i went and chatted to the players who had tiny lines lol i felt sorry for them!!

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
i couldnt believe the bloody line up for sonny bill!!! it was insane!!

we were actually standing right at the front of the tent that he was going to be at before anyone came out so we stayed and had a chat but there is no way in hell i would have lined up like that to see him... no waaaay!!!!

i went and chatted to the players who had tiny lines lol i felt sorry for them!!
Yes, it was kinda strange talking to some players who only had short answers...

But most were approachable, Freddy Briggs, Lee Te Maari, John Kite were ones who I could have a decent chat with.

Btw, Sarah, I thinks I saw you during fan day :o and I wasn't stalking ;)

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
Yes, it was kinda strange talking to some players who only had short answers...

But most were approachable, Freddy Briggs, Lee Te Maari, John Kite were ones who I could have a decent chat with.

Btw, Sarah, I thinks I saw you during fan day :o and I wasn't stalking ;)

:o stalker!! hahaa na jokes lol :grinning:

ive spent time with most of the dogs quite a bit in the past... so it was good to meet the younger players like kite, taumata etc....

i wasnt even going 2 go 2day because it didnt really interest me at first... but im glad i went, had alot of fun :D

Status
Not open for further replies.