Search results

1. DOGG STIEL

Rumor of Newcastle Breach Notice

Did anyone notice that the premiership betting markets were closed for a couple of hours today after rumors of Newcastle being issued with a breach notice. At one point the Dogs came into $51 and Newcastle drifted to $251 in premiership betting with some agencies. Could be another way to...
  2. DOGG STIEL

Is Idris playing injured ?

It seems like Jamal Idris has been playing injured for the last 4-6 weeks. His thigh is always heavily strapped and he seems so slow. He just doesn't look like making any line breaks. Don't know what's going on with him ???
  3. DOGG STIEL

Do we play on Friday or Saturday in week 3

I have heard some radio stations saying we play Friday night and i just heard Saturday night on another radio station. Can anyone confirm which day we play on in week 3????
  4. DOGG STIEL

The Latest from Brent Sherwin

http://www.castigers.com/cgi-bin/tigertv.cgi?123
  5. DOGG STIEL

Check out this - consiracy theories !

The following are the largest bets placed as at just before 7:30pm on Friday night - source: onthepunt.com.au When you see things like this it makes you wonder ROUND TEN $40,000 @ $1.67 ON ST GEO ILL V BULLDOGS $30,000 @ $1.83 ON BRISBANE -5.5 V GOLD COAST $22,000 @ $1.90 ON NEWCASTLE...
  6. DOGG STIEL

Who was the video ref?

Does anyone know who the video ref actually was? Im guessing Bill haragon or Steven Clarke?
  7. DOGG STIEL

6-1 Start equals our best ever

There was some talk on the radio tonight on 2UE regarding the Bulldogs start to the season. They mentioned that the 6-1 start to the season equals the best start to the season for the Bulldogs in the club's history for the first 7 rounds of the premiership, although the feat had been achieved...
  8. DOGG STIEL

NSW Cup

Why is it that the Bulldogs have basically no information on our NSW cup side? I cant find information anywhere on the team. Can anyone help?
  9. DOGG STIEL

Where is my membership?

Farout , i still havent got my membership yet. Anyone else still waiting? The Bulldogs have been telling me for 4 weeks that it will be delivered in teh next few days. They had to give me this piece of paper to get a GA ticket to get in at the Manly match
  10. DOGG STIEL

Need to make ANZ stadium intimidating

Bulldogs fans, i remember throughout 2002 to 2006 during our recent glory years, ANZ stadium was at times a very intimidating venue to visit for rival teams and fans, especially on those big Friday night footy matches when we had 30,000. Dont know what has happened in recent years, but its...
  11. DOGG STIEL

Who is going to play 5/8 ?

OK, so we know that Kevin Moore is going to start the season with Brett Kimmorely at half back....thats a given. But who is going to play 5/8? We have a few different options, and the choice will have consequences for other positions as well. The choices are basically Ben Roberts, Daniel...
  12. DOGG STIEL

$95 GA membership !

Am i reading the membership brochure correctly? You can get a General Admission membership for $95???????????????? Thats insane ! No excuses anymore for those fans that say its too expensive to go to NRL games. Just get one of these tickets
  13. DOGG STIEL

Havent missed finals two years straight

Just remember boys the Bulldogs havent missed the finals in 2 consecutive seasons since 1989, 1990.......recent history is on our side for next season. 2008 (16th - Missed Finals) 2007 (6th - Finals) 2006 (2nd - Finals) 2005 (12th - Missed Finals) 2004 (2nd - Premiers) 2003 (3rd -...
  14. DOGG STIEL

Elmasri closing in on Johns

In the chase for the top point scorer of all time: El Masri is on 2152 Andrew Johns has 2176. Hes needs 24 points to equal Johns or 25 points to break the record. To do it this season he will need to score 8 points per game. I really hope he can do it so he can hang up his boots this...
  15. DOGG STIEL

The Dogs are tanking !

As in the final rounds of the 2005 season, Steve Folkes has virtually given the Bulldogs players permission to tank the final 5 rounds of the NRL. I have personally made a fortune on backing against the Bulldogs at the line in recent weeks and will continue to do so in the final 3 rounds. I can...
  16. DOGG STIEL

Where is SBW right now?

Does anyone know where the Hell SBW is right now? Some people are saying he has already arrived in England or France. Other are saying they dont know where he is. Wouldnt you think the Australian News networks would have their reporters in Paris and London to bombard him when he arrives. It has...
  17. DOGG STIEL

So who is out injured

Whenever the Telegraph talks about us having injuries they only mention 3 or 4 players, just to set the record straight: Injured Players that missed Saturday night: Luke Patten Matt Utai Cameron Phelps - Wigan Willie Tonga Andrew Emilio Daniel Holdsworth Danny Williams Sonny Bill...
  18. DOGG STIEL

"The Money" - SBW

I noticed on 2GB this weekend SBW has been given a new nickname...."The Money". I think its catchy, what do you guys reckon? By the way, when is "The Money" back from injury?
  19. DOGG STIEL

Whats up with Daryl Millard?

Millard was a great prospect at the start of 2007 when he came across from the Dragons and seemed to be getting better throught 2007. Since he has come back from injury this year he looks like an absolute shadow of the player from last year. Is he carrying an injury of something? I just cant...
  20. DOGG STIEL

Bulldogs $101 to win the Premiership

I never thought id see the day when the mighty Bulldogs would be quoted at $101 to win the premiership. Probably a good sign of where the club is at under the new Greenberg reigime.
  21. DOGG STIEL

Why did Mason get released if SBW and Reni cant go !

Why is it that the Bulldogs let Mason go so easily but have been rock solid in stating that Maitua and SBW are not allowed to leave whilst under contract?
  22. DOGG STIEL

Streakers at the Bulldogs v Titans match

I went to the match on Friday night. Not sure if they showed the streakers on TV. In the second half i guy ran on with a little towel covering his nuts. About 10 mins later two women ran onto the field one opened her top and flashed her tits and teh other run on fully clothed
  23. DOGG STIEL

Positive out of Panthers Match

There was one massive positive out of tonights match.....it exposed Danile Holdsworth for what he really is and that is absolute trash. Without Ben Roberst there to do all the work he had absolutely nothing. There is no clearer evidence for his sacking. He has to go !
  24. DOGG STIEL

Holdsworth Must Be Sacked !

Do i really need to say anything??????????? The guy has to be sacked and never to put on the blue and white jersey ever again. Every person at ANZ Stadium agreed tonight. Get this guy out of our club for good. He has nothing at all to offer except for missed tackles, knock ons, forward passes...
  25. DOGG STIEL

SBW needs to learn how to defend !

The bulldogs really need to teach SBW what to do in the defensive line. Hes always out of play and misses too many easy tackles. His missed tackles this season in particlular have lead to numerous trys. Rival coaches are taking advantage of this weakness. He is getting caught out of play too...
  26. DOGG STIEL

Your Favourite Danny Weidler Scoops

Some of my favourite Danny Weidler scoops from over the years: - Willie Mason signing with the Sharks, New York Giants, All Blacks - SBW signing with the All Blacks, St Helens - Craig Wing signing with the Bulldogs - Wayne Bennet signing with the Bulldogs - Craig Gower signing with the...
  27. DOGG STIEL

Aaron Groom Youtube clip

Can someone post the link to the Aaron Groom Youtube clip?
  28. DOGG STIEL

Holdsworthless must be sacked !

Im sick to death of watching Daniel Holdsworth week in week out missing tackles, dropping the ball and not knowing what to do in attack. The guy has to go ! Folkesy, have the balls to make the tough decisions and get rid of him!!
  29. DOGG STIEL

Daniel Holdsworthless

How long can Folkes persist with this guy??? He is clearly not up to firstgrade. His confidence is shot, hes slow, cant tackle even by his own admission and couldnt set up a try to save himself.
  30. DOGG STIEL

Is Ace Lebanese?

I was having a debate with a mate at the Bulldogs v Roosters match last week regarding the nationality of the Bulldogs Army leader "Ace". Is he Lebanese or Anglo-saxon????
  31. DOGG STIEL

Kevin Moore + Jim Dymock

On 2UE tonight John Gibbs and Greg Alexander were absolutely certain that Kevin Moore will be appointed Head Coach for the Bulldogs for next year with Jim Dymock to be named assistant coach. They said an announcement could be made as early as Wednesday
  32. DOGG STIEL

Hughes & Holdsworth

I honestly cant put up with another season of watching these two reserve graders play in our first grade team. How long will it take for Folkes to put Sullivan in the number 9 and Groom or Barba in the number 7. It was interesting sitting in the crowd at the Souths game, most of the supporters...
  33. DOGG STIEL

Why did we get rid of Noad?

Can anyone explain why the Bulldogs got rid of Noad? I still cant believe that we actually got rid of him. The only reason i hear is that he wasnt able to ratain Thurston, Mason, Omealy etc. WTF???? Theres a bloody salary cap. This guy is the best CEO in the comp. Anyone that is close to the...
  34. DOGG STIEL

Lifestyle Club Card

To all the season ticket holders out there. Has anyone got their Lifestyle Club card yet? I still havent got mine and wondering when they are posting them out????
  35. DOGG STIEL

All members vote for Gary McIntyre !

This guy is exactly what our club needs at the moment. Dont listen to the media hype about Garry's past, most of it is absolute BS. The guy didnt do anything worse than what any other directors had done at other clubs. He willl put his heart and soul into the club if elected !
  36. DOGG STIEL

LOST 17 ALL STARS 2003 to 2007

Dogs fans name your lost 17 all stars 1.Todd Polglase 2.Nigel Vagana 3.Willie Talau 4.Ben Harris 5.Gavin Lester 6.Braith Anasta 7.Brent Sherwin 8.Mark Omealy 9.Johnathon Thurston 10.Roy Asotasi 11.Willie Mason 12.Steven Price 13.Nate Myles 14.Hutch Maiva 15.Charlie Tonga...
  37. DOGG STIEL

Bulldogs have $900,000 to spend

With the departure of Willie Mason and Brent Sherwin the Bulldogs have freed up $900,000+ for season 2008. Both players were contracted for this amount for 2008.
  38. DOGG STIEL

Players front to support the board

Just to correct some of the comments that people have been making. The Players who showed up at Canterbury Leagues tonight were there to show support to the Board regarding their decision with Willie Mason. I was At Canterbury Leagues tonight and spoke to the players. I spoke with Hickey and Tonga
  39. DOGG STIEL

Sherwin on $450,000 in 2008 !

Did anyone know that Brent Sherwin is being paid $450,000 in 2008 ? This was apart of his step up contract which was a 5 year deal that he signed starting in season 2004. 2004: $250k 2005: $300k 2006: $350k 2007: $400k 2008: $450k It works out at an average salary of $350k per year...
  40. DOGG STIEL

Folkes Record since 1998

1998 - 9th (Grand Final Runners Up) 1999 - 6th (Second week of Finals) 2000 - 11th (with a thousand injuries) 2001 - 2nd (knocked out in second week of finals with a thousand injuries) 2002 - 1st by a country mile (17 straight wins) 2003 - 3rd (knocked out in week 3 of finals) 2004 - 2nd...
  41. DOGG STIEL

SBW Fractured Arm

Sonny Bill Williams has sustained a suspected fractured right arm (radius) in the Bulldogs loss to the Eels tonight. He will have x-rays next week to confirm the injury. WWW.BULLDOGS.COM.AU
  42. DOGG STIEL

8-2 Penalty Count !

This is the third week in a row that we have been hammered by the refs with both penalties and the big calls. You just cant win games if you dont get the calls going your way
  43. DOGG STIEL

Its Game Day !!!!!!!!!!!

Farout this week has gone forever and its finally game day! Make sure you all wear your Dogs jersesy and make plenty of noise. Lets Raise Hell at Telstra Stadium
  44. DOGG STIEL

Penalty Count 12-4

Simpkins has to be sacked after that performance. We were clearly the better team, he just killed us with the penalties.