Search results

1. T

Simple fix

IMO simple fix for this year, Step 1: Lichaa has to go we saw proof tonight that even Toleman is a better hooker. Step 2: Bmoz needs more ball swap with Hoppa as Hoppa has played CTW and Wing. Step 3: This is the tough call, we all know Moses has to move as he isn't a ball player so do you...
  2. T

Focus on Panthers

Guys I totally agree with all post's as I'm a frustrated Canterbury supporter as my pet hate is when we have a set of 6 in attacking zone we hit 3 forwards up then only attack once then kick. But my post is about next week and how can we make changes tomorrow to make some improvements. For me...
  3. T

When did we change our defence patten ?

I noticed last week and again today that we are starting to SLIDE a lot more in defence rather then the up and in form that Hazem use to do so well. Do you think that Kevin moore is changing the old bulldog way ?? ( that i thought was working for us )
  4. T

Ennis and Hennet

does anyone know if this is true ?? i heard that these players in there contract's had a agreement that they were coming to the dogs only if SBW was there that was one of there main reason's in there contract's. and if this is the case i belive they had a clause where they could pull out...
  5. T

Admins

i have posted this once before i think it is time for a ADMIN clearance on here and have a vote or something like that , i dont know how many times the admins say " we are going to remove threads that are the same topic as other ones " there may be a few good admins on here but i think...
  6. T

Have to put house 4 sale

Hey guys ! Great game today was awesome but i just wanted to touch base that i am now having to sell my house as i went broke when i went to the take away outlet at the game ! i bought bottle of coke which was $4.90 600ml Water $4.00 and two ice creams but total was 19 dollars...
  7. T

ATT: Admins

Admins I want to know why there are sooooo mannnyyyy Threads about the same stuff over and over and why you guys arent removing them ?? like how many threads can there be for this weeks game ?? dogs vs tigers etc etc god admins are getting a bit slack maybe it is time for a vote and to...
  8. T

Does the RULE GO or Stay

I cant handle it , not sure if any other fans are noticeing this but when a player knocks the ball on and the ref say's it is a scrum then all of sudden they hold play up and decied NO its a penalty , ok Fair enough if you can actually see with your eyes the ball being stripped and it is 100...
  9. T

only positive feedback

Im looking at alote of the discussion's on here and most of it is negative , For me i belive there was more positive out of last nights game then negative we played really well i belive that the new style of our game is better and i didnt even notice that Mason and Omeley were missing...
  10. T

Fantasy League

Hey all , Has anyone started up a fantasy league on the daily telegraph website ? if so whats the code number for us all to join , i have signed up and done my team already im just looking for a public comp to join !! Cheers
  11. T

Membership arrived in mail today BUT

Hey guys wondering if anyone has had this problem ! i purchased 2 adult membership tickets ( the country one ) anyway today i got in the mail a package i opened it up and it had a Hat , Keyring , Necklace thing and ONE ticket inside as i looked at the back it is ONE away Ticket For One...
  12. T

Pricey

i was just thinking how much i would love Pricey to come back to the dogs and finish his career back in his own backyard ! with his contract ending soon does anyone think that it could be a possibility ?
  13. T

to the admin's

why is it the last two threads i have posted have been either deleted or moved ?? the first one was the first thread on the site about mason leaving the club to the roosters as i found out before it was realised to the news on tv !! and the second one was asking why it got moved as it...
  14. T

membership

gday guys have you all had the phone call from the club asking to sign up again next year i have this one call michael calling me he is a pretty cool guy but im unsure of what our decison is ( as fans ) are we all buying the membership and helping them or are we all still standing up...
  15. T

Melbourne Cup

its that time again , i become a member on here this year so i hadnt posted any tips for last year etc but last year i did pick the caulfield cup and melbourne cup winners and the trifecta in the cauli cup ! my tips this year are Trifecta ( box ) 1.TAWQEET ( this horse has came...
  16. T

Sherwin , Sullivan , Roberts and Holdsworth

lets just all belive that we like all of these 4 players i would like to see where ppl would put these 4 players in our FG side for me it would be Sherwin and Sullivan in the half's Roberts Hooker and Holdsworth Lock or on the Bench as a impact player ! this would put Reni...
  17. T

Final Game

when is the final match on ? i swear i thought it was today but i havent been able to find it in the tv guides for foxtel ?
  18. T

Dogs V Parra 98 semi ???

anyone know where i can purchase this game from ? i did have it on tape but some how it got lost ! im happy to buy a copy of someone ? or somewhere to download it from a torrent ? thanx
  19. T

* Spotted Australian Squad *

last night went to Laparoose in the city to a restuarnt called Danny's ( was a seafood place ) as i was eating i looked over and noticed Willie Mason but then noticed he was on a big table with the hole aussie squad had a photo taken with all the boys and a few chats with some of them .. must...
  20. T

Great Game Holdsworth

Hey all ! I went and saw the Parra V dogs game PL today it was a great game all though we lost but i watched Holdsworth alote and geeez he played AWSOME i said it when he first got dropped but we need him in FG i would have him on the bench at least , he is so much vaule i belive he...
  21. T

FFS im sick of seeing the Roberts and hooker info Does anyone know Sullivan ??

Why are alote of you all going on about Roberts in Hooker position possibly for next year i seriously dont know if it is bulldog supporters on this site or not because you all seriously have no idea .. We have bought some great young players during the off season and the main one for me is...
  22. T

Ref's Major problem this year

No excuse i know but seriously how bad have the ref's been this year , ive only noticed with the doggies games i cant get over how bad they are sometimes it is true that we didnt win because of the ref just by going of saturday night's game even did we all see Shrek drop the ball i dont know...
  23. T

Night Or Day Match

what would dogs be better suited to ? i myself think a day game i think the dogs can play alote better in day time match's the weather is great in sydney today a bit of wind. i just wish that todays match was like a 2.30pm kick off it would be awsome and id say there would of been a bigger...
  24. T

Adam Brideson classic picture

hahaha i was going through www.bulldgs.com.au and thought this was a pretty funny stand out picture from the others check it out http://bulldogs.com.au/main.php?page=player&id=653&grade=nrl
  25. T

Parra News ?

guys i know this is a doggies fourm i have read all about the doggies this weekend i am so pumped but whats the latest news on the eels ?? injuries , line changes , etc i wanna know what there fans are saying !
  26. T

Hazem's book

Has anyone read his book ? i bought it the other week and im half way through it now , i recommend it to anyone that hasnt got it it is really interesting but if you arent a fan of HAZ dont get it but its a great story . P.s if you cant read it has picture's in it :P
  27. T

upset/best side for awhile ?????

ok i have been reading all the fourm's today about the side we have placed for this weekend agaisnt the cowboys and i am struggling to know why everyone keeps saying it could be a upset and the doggies win !!! hello ???? why would it be a upset seriously ?? our side is alote better on paper...
  28. T

Another 'Holsy' Holdsworth thread

we really need to be putting some speed into our team next week we all know now that they are too fast for us maybe look at leaving perry out and put holsy on the bench and bring him on when maybe reni comes off , leave corey and holsy out there at the same time we need little bit extra speed...