Search results

1. Dogzkill4eva

Why is Kasiano wearing number 24 each week?

He will be wearing the number 6 jumper this week
  2. Dogzkill4eva

Chase Stanley Injury

Anyone have a update on his injury?
  3. Dogzkill4eva

Hasler.... Release the hounds!

Unleash the BEASTS !!!
  4. Dogzkill4eva

Josh Morris - 2013 Discussion Thread

Morris = WOW even though issac scored that try yesterday u can just see Morris's speed to catch him within 10m and nearly stopping the try
  5. Dogzkill4eva

Trent Hodkinson - 2013 Discussion Thread

If we are going to go all the way this year, THIS guy will take us there. I hope we stick with him as goal kicker, his doing really well to only miss 1 goal !!
  6. Dogzkill4eva

Interesting Fact

"Canberra joined the Bulldogs as the only sides to have ever won three times in succession at the Storm's fortress." http://www.nrl.com/storm-upset-by-raiders-24-20/tabid/10874/newsid/72079/default.aspx
  7. Dogzkill4eva

First choice Goal Kicker

Trent is killing them! i would think its his all season now
  8. Dogzkill4eva

Pritchard re-signs for 3 years

AWSOME NEWS !! Lets hope it really kicks our season off !!
  9. Dogzkill4eva

Will Canterbury make the finals?

Lets hope it kick starts this week!!
  10. Dogzkill4eva

Ben Barba Update

made my day.. pumped for him to be back and pumped for the boys.. it will give them motivation for the games ahead !!
  11. Dogzkill4eva

Your round 1 team?

whoever replaces barba at the back will do a great job. but i would like to see morris/inu there and just bring lafai straight into one of the centre positions..
  12. Dogzkill4eva

Ben Barba Stood Down Indefinitely

i think its face of rugby league curse Fisrt Stewert Then Hayne The Benji Now Barba
  13. Dogzkill4eva

Ben Barba Stood Down Indefinitely

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have today confirmed that Ben Barba will be suspended indefinitely from all contractual duties until further notice. The Club has also advised the National Rugby League today that Ben will not participate in the NRL’s season launch on Wednesday night where he...
  14. Dogzkill4eva

T-Rex reunites with some familiar faces

cant wait to see him in action, will hopefully do us proud and we can go one better
  15. Dogzkill4eva

Hazem makes me proud

Haz = Champion
  16. Dogzkill4eva

Roosters press conference today at 12pm

WHy is this guy back? hate him so much i really hope we play them round 1 **** Sonny
  17. Dogzkill4eva

Surprise Surprise!!! Jayne won't accept apology

**** her she's really annoying
  18. Dogzkill4eva

Fined 30 000 bucks for mad Monday scandal

Good thing about all this is even though channel 9 took the story too far no one did actual say those comments towards the reporter which is positive news for the club
  19. Dogzkill4eva

Chris Urquhart article on the bulldogs (not good)

**** channel 9 they are a **** why don't they go pick on melbourne always have to be the "Bulldogs"
  20. Dogzkill4eva

Only 9 of Bulldogs Top 25 contracted beyond 2013.

reynolds and franky needs to be the first two to be resigned
  21. Dogzkill4eva

Transport to ANZ

Just wondering what is the best way to get to the GF on Sunday? I really want to drive down that way if we win (fingers crossed) i can go to Belmore straight away How is everyone getting to the game? Thanks
  22. Dogzkill4eva

Big men key to Hasler's winning strategy

True that saw it on the news hahahaha they trying to copy hashers work even though his at another club, good work sea eagles look where you ended up ;)
  23. Dogzkill4eva

Game Plan Vs Storm

Smash There forwards Barba and the rest will do everything else .
  24. Dogzkill4eva

El Masri hails Hasler's disciplined Dogs

Former Bulldogs great Hazem El Masri has paid tribute to coach Des Hasler for bringing discipline and consistency to a Canterbury team he believes can reclaim the NRL premiership next weekend. El Masri, who helped the Bulldogs to the 2004 premiership and remains the NRL's highest ever scorer...
  25. Dogzkill4eva

The "I Need an AAN" Thread

i heard its 2 per aan? Man this ticket business is killing me!!!
  26. Dogzkill4eva

Halatau needs to be in for Payne in the GF

Payne only played 10mins so i dont know whats the go there
  27. Dogzkill4eva

Payne could make way for Halatau on bench

only one way to find out - Tonight
  28. Dogzkill4eva

Michael Ennis earns high praise from Canterbury greats Steve Mortimer, Graeme Hughes

Best Number 9 i agree keep him here for the next 6 years
  29. Dogzkill4eva

The media want us to lose

HAHAHA i like that
  30. Dogzkill4eva

Banner Ideas

I really want to make a banner what you guys think of "DESTINY"
  31. Dogzkill4eva

Banner Ideas

quick question what is the best material to use to make a banner? i was looking at materials like the Staggering sign? Cheers
  32. Dogzkill4eva

Stagg ready to tackle life after football

Canterbury lock David Stagg is preparing for both an NRL preliminary final and a career after football, as his future in the game remains in limbo. Stagg, who remains uncontracted for next season, may be pushed out of the club if salary-cap restrictions come into play, but says he's preparing...
  33. Dogzkill4eva

Coach Des Hasler can give inexperienced Bulldogs some bark

BULLDOGS superstar Ben Barba says people who are questioning Canterbury's lack of big-game experience have forgotten one vital component - coach Des Hasler. Barba says the NRL minor premiers, who came into this year's playoffs ahead of only Canberra in the experience stakes, are equipped to...
  34. Dogzkill4eva

Bulldogs v Rabbitohs [Predictions]

will be a good game but i think des will have the boys ready to take it all the WAY!! DOGS 2012
  35. Dogzkill4eva

Crowd Prediction vs Souths

it will be huge that is all
  36. Dogzkill4eva

melbourne or manly gf ???

storm, manly dont deserve to go grand final
  37. Dogzkill4eva

Souths or Raiders Semi?

if we vs canberra i would think we will be more prepared than when we vs them in round 25 if we vs rabbits we will have a game on our hands - they are a strong team and it will be huge games especaily because it will be at ANZ
  38. Dogzkill4eva

Dene Halatau - should he be in Finals team?

i would but you cant where in the finals only if injury/suspension happen (hopefully not) then bring him in, but at the moment you cant change a winning formula
  39. Dogzkill4eva

Sam Perrett - 2012 Discussion Thread

1yr - i think turner will play in number two and retire i guess at the end of next season
  40. Dogzkill4eva

Preliminary Final Opponent

I know it is early but I'm already excited for the Preliminary Final. Who do you like us to vs in the third week of the final? 2. Rabbits 3. Sharks 4. Raiders Storm are now out of the question And there goes the Sharks So now its between Rabbits and Raiders?
  41. Dogzkill4eva

Barba prepared to wait for the right opportunities

MAN-OF-THE-MOMENT Ben Barba admits teams are out to get him and knows he'll have to pick and choose when to inject himself into the contest if he's going to make an impact. The Bulldogs fullback, who latched on to a pass from a runaway Josh Morris to score the match-winner, acknowledged he...
  42. Dogzkill4eva

Josh Morris - 2012 Discussion Thread

made Lyon his ***** Keep up the good work JMOZ
  43. Dogzkill4eva

This is our time

A week off will honestly help us, this way we can get ready for a big game in two weeks
  44. Dogzkill4eva

Kasiano's Monster Run

it was the best run ive seen, great work Sammy
  45. Dogzkill4eva

How are you getting to the game?

what do you guys think of parking on the road (easter show road) anyone parked there and got booked or you really don't ?
  46. Dogzkill4eva

This is our time

Pumped!! Doggiesss
  47. Dogzkill4eva

The Menace mends his ways

look for a 10-2 penatlty count tonight - Toovey would of called the refs told them to penalise the bulldogs alot tonight
  48. Dogzkill4eva

Dene Halatau - should he be in Finals team?

i cant see des dropping the two young guns if anyone it should be payne but then again he hasn't been to bad tough decision
  49. Dogzkill4eva

Sam Kasiano - 2012 Discussion Thread

Deserves prop of the year he is the biggest halfback so it's paying off :D
  50. Dogzkill4eva

Dogs cleaning up at the Dally M's

How awesome is that for barba so happy for him he deserves it
  51. Dogzkill4eva

Reynolds surprised by speed of Dogs' rise

Lets go get Manly.. Cant wait !!!
  52. Dogzkill4eva

Staggering sign

Very sad to be watching that wish we resigned him awsome player hoping he doesnt retire but play somewhere else
  53. Dogzkill4eva

The JJ Giltinan Shield is ours.

Best feeling watching Ennis hold the shiled going to be a better feeling if he hold sthe trophy
  54. Dogzkill4eva

Finals Week 1 - Bulldogs vs Manly

Im GEEE'd for next week bring on Manly going to be a huge game
  55. Dogzkill4eva

Josh Jackson - 2012 Discussion Thread

Wat a champion great to see him score three trys !!!
  56. Dogzkill4eva

Ben Barba reveals the inspiration behind his breakout season

awsome article best player hope he stays at the dogs for many years to come
  57. Dogzkill4eva

Game Plan Tonight

Tolman will be on the show 8:30 tonight
  58. Dogzkill4eva

"Bulldogs were diabolical" - Vid

http://www.foxsports.com.au/League/039bulldogs-were-diabolical039/video-e6frf3ou-1226460799465?subcat=1225914677120&site=FoxSports
  59. Dogzkill4eva

Dene Halatau given all clear to play this week

we need halataus experience and i would think he would be in the team this week before finals
  60. Dogzkill4eva

Home finals

who agrees with me our finals home game should be a saturday rather than a friday? so we can get more people at the stadium
  61. Dogzkill4eva

vid by my mate

One of the Best doggies video I've ever watched
  62. Dogzkill4eva

On top in all 3 "grades"

very happy to look at the ladders and see we are on top in all three grades
  63. Dogzkill4eva

Bulldogs v Roosters [Predictions]

we will be ready for the game. There is one good thing about a loss, you actually find out what the team is really struggling with and you fix it before the next game. DOGGIES!!
  64. Dogzkill4eva

Jonathan Wright - 2012 Discussion Thread

I think he wasn't playing well because his mind was on his son/daughter coming to this world rather than Canberra
  65. Dogzkill4eva

Why I hope we play Manly in the 1st week of the finals

How i see it, it will be eaither Manly or Cowboys first week
  66. Dogzkill4eva

Michael Ennis - 2012 Discussion Thread

our attack went mising without him
  67. Dogzkill4eva

Finishing first not the be-all and end-all, says Reynolds

Having squandered their chance to wrap up the minor premiership, Bulldogs five-eighth Josh Reynolds insists his side has placed no importance on finishing the regular season in first spot. The Bulldogs' loss to Canberra came on a dramatic night that further clouded the make-up of the top...
  68. Dogzkill4eva

Jonathan Wright - 2012 Discussion Thread

Thank god his going to the Sharks. Welcome back Turner
  69. Dogzkill4eva

Bulldogs Shocking loss!!!

Honestly One WORD WRIGHT We need to re group and get ready for the roosters at our home turf where we love to play at
  70. Dogzkill4eva

The loss we had to have?

One other thing were we missing Ennis alot ?
  71. Dogzkill4eva

The loss we had to have?

It feels so depressing watching us loose against "Canberra" but what can you do it might of well be our loose we needed. We know our big mistakes and we need to improve and hopefully win next week. DOGS all the WAY
  72. Dogzkill4eva

Frank The Tank

Is captain tonight against Raiders I think it is a good move what do you guys think? Time will tell anyways
  73. Dogzkill4eva

The boys on the bus after training yesterday

hahahahahaha great video
  74. Dogzkill4eva

Canterbury are Tanking to avoid Manly?

lol at these threads
  75. Dogzkill4eva

Unchanged line-up round 25

Delay? thats rediculous DAMN !!
  76. Dogzkill4eva

The Bench

Watching the last two games (maybe more havent noticed) Corey Payne doesnt get on the field untill around the 65th minute and then comes off at around the 75th minute. Wouldnt you think it would be a waste of bench space or is this part of Haslers strategie ? Another thing with Jackson...
  77. Dogzkill4eva

Finals wk1

Sorry if this has been posted earlier. With only two rounds to go its more and more likely we would vs eaither Rabbitohs or Sea Eagles Week 1 of the finals. The Question is who would you like to see the Bulldogs play first week of the finals?
  78. Dogzkill4eva

Biggest improvement under Des?

Barba Reynolds Kaz Morris back to his best
  79. Dogzkill4eva

Tight game...

As Hasler says "i would buy a penatly count at the moment" its getting ridiculous and it wont help us one bit if this continues in the finals
  80. Dogzkill4eva

Our honest form heading into the finals

WOW nearly 20 years we should win it easy i think
  81. Dogzkill4eva

The spectacular is child's play for Inu

BACK when he was a kid, playing with his mates in the backyard or on the street, Krisnan Inu would attempt to win the muckaround game by doing something freaky, whether it was scoring a try or kicking a field goal. He was like any kid who had belief in his own ability and wanted to show it...
  82. Dogzkill4eva

Our honest form heading into the finals

i cant agree with all your negatives, for example when Perret rushes out of his wing he usually makes the tackle he always gets the job done fpr us
  83. Dogzkill4eva

Aiden Tolman - Discussion Thread

This Guy Got to love him
  84. Dogzkill4eva

$BW at the Game Tomorow ?

Just heard on channel 9 news that $BW will be at the Bulldogs v tigers game Tomorow night
  85. Dogzkill4eva

Keating signs 2 year deal

Good to hear he has resigned but i would think Trent would be back in the number 7 next year