Search results

1. lukedog

Official 20000 Members

I was going to be a member but once me and the missus sat in the "le exclusive" part of brookie and these piece of shit dogs fans complained so fuck that shit
  2. lukedog

2023 Round 14 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Lol bro this ain't pick and roll
  3. lukedog

Religious Discussion Thread

I'm not being facetious, or attempting to be ecumenical, but I was just choking ( on semen or cock is not appropriate to suggest, but no to both) and I legit couldn't breath. I was sucking big ones. I said the Hail Mary. And I could breathe. It wasn't some hack, or was it? Either way, big fan...
  4. lukedog

What is your scariest Movie?

There was Marlon Brando movie where he clearly rapes an underage chick on film and got fame that in hindsight you kinda gotta go "these Hollywood fucks were/are pedo rapists and the whole Jew institute needs to burn, then you find yourself reading about a guys struggle and learning what Central...
  5. lukedog

SOO

I say ery year don't care but I was born here and we suck dick outside of the Hodko/Reynolds magic. It's sad but true. They did it. They are rugby league Titans. You are all nothing compared to the 2014 Origin 100% point scorer that secured NSW their single win for nearly a decade. Who was...
  6. lukedog

Opinion Renters...

I love as usual cops do fuck all when a landlord squeezes a poor fuck outta house and home cause it's legal, but when he gets his greedy throat slit suddenly wew wew wew wew
  7. lukedog

COVID-19 - Thread

Those experts from WHO who said restricting travel to and from Wuhan was racist? The experts in Australia when our PPE was low saying it didn't matter, who flipped once we had supply and said it was sooo fkn essential? The experts who said the vaccine would stop the spread? The experts who said...
  8. lukedog

News From strength to strength: The injury catalyst behind Preston-mania.

I was sootin on the flute for long time. Dude is money
  9. lukedog

COVID-19 - Thread

Ankle biting janny thinks saying "expert" in 2023 carries any weight
  10. lukedog

COVID-19 - Thread

A loser doctor is awful at his job and decides to set up a website essentially titled "I am right.com" so no one can ever accuse him of negligently murdering his patients. What a triumph
  11. lukedog

COVID-19 - Thread

Just wanted to share this. I think of this man whenever someone tragic happens. Covid did so much damage to our society, but we can never forget the fact that whatever your position on life, if you have humanity you will be a helper when the time comes. (I wasn't a helper btw, a dude fell over...
  12. lukedog

Police investigate after fatal stabbing of 3yo boy in Sydney, man in critical condition

A baby is dead and some dirt will get first world medical treatment, first world legal public representation, full court proceeding where everyone sits and behaves in a supposedly civilised manner. Found guilty and sentenced to either protective custody incarceration, or if his first world legal...
  13. lukedog

Climate Change Pests at it again - Tyre Extinguishers

Dis nibba loves talkin bout anal lmao
  14. lukedog

COVID-19 - Thread

Thank God it wasn't serious, tbf I've seen people collapse a few times and other people have run in. You never know the calibre of the bus gronks you'll be stuck with.
  15. lukedog

COVID-19 - Thread

Today on the bus a bloke collapsed in the aisle. I was on my phone and heard "Umm driver?" Looked up and everyone was just staring at either the guy, or the bus driver who was staring at the guy. 20+ people. I ran up along with an old lady helped turned the dude over and asked him questions...
  16. lukedog

Climate Change Pests at it again - Tyre Extinguishers

I thought greta had leveled up to now opposing green technology whenever it impedes on Indigenous heritage or whatever, the bob brown shtick.
  17. lukedog

2023 State of Origin Game 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Tedesco having the worst game of his life **** single handedly lost this
  18. lukedog

2023 State of Origin Game 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Freddy looks asleep fuck him off
  19. lukedog

The scene with the mum all cracked out watching her fridge jumping at her was scary, but yea it was depressing at the end with them all broken and alone.
  20. lukedog

8mm with Nicolas Cage scared the piss outta me as a kid, as did Requiem for a Dream
  21. lukedog

Is Kosovo the heart of Serbia? Is Nole wrong for expressing this sentiment? I used to speak with a dude near Belgrade who spoke of the lies of Srebrenica and sent me all this Slav shit. No idea if it made sense, but he was very insistent the Jews, Muslims and false idols concocted the whole...
  22. lukedog

Explain to me the appeal of Alamoti?

He's just normal men, he's just innocent men!
  23. lukedog

Nah see I read the New Testament 27 times like years ago, probably should brush up on it, but i tend to find that sometimes things are kinda subjective. Everyone has an opinion, they're kinda like assholes haha. Seriously though, I tepidly approve your position relative to your status on the...
  24. lukedog

No idea who that is.. you're a shit baiting mod who does what they're told by massa, for free. There is no value in conversing with Reddit neckbeards. They went outta style in the mid 00's, and either got with the program, or became tranny lovers. If you didn't suck dick for cock for the...
  25. lukedog

2edgy4lyf le atheists have totally btfo religion, for lyk the quadillionth time. How will God ever recover?
  26. lukedog

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Just finished succession. Too many shows have a great pilot/premise but fuck the season length execution due to a lack of foresight i.e not planning beyond the pilot, there are many examples like The Dome, The 100, Lost. Other shows manage to string a few quality seasons together, then collapse...
  27. lukedog

They're both pedo puppets.
  28. lukedog

What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

I don't hate him, he was good as Constantine and I also liked Hardball, but he does suck ass as an actor.
  29. lukedog

What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

I hate the John Wick franchise. Stupidest fucking premise, overrated action, Keanu sucks as an actor only succeeds as a meme, first one was okay, then they cooked up this weak lore to justify sequels, plus an alleged spin off.
  30. lukedog

2023 Round 13 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Those kids behind Ricky burnt down that building
  31. lukedog

Seizure? Hardly knew her!! Happy he's doing well fits are rough
  32. lukedog

Opinion It’s Time Someone Returned Serve …

Sweep it up janny, earn that recognition.
  33. lukedog

95-year-old Clare Nowland tasered by police and ‘fighting for life

Watch we all condemn the dude then the footage comes out like
  34. lukedog

He dropped that cold FUCK
  35. lukedog

Granville is a shell of himself he used to be a bullet
  36. lukedog

Exactly there's like 50 people there they should have saved the skydiving money and bought her a nice room in one of their homes. We leave the elderly to rot, or in this case get 18 watts to the chest
  37. lukedog

By all accounts it was a high end place. I saw the old duck sky diving on the news? Her family deserves blame. They could have taken care of her, not palmed her off to underpaid staff and outsourced muscle in the police.
  38. lukedog

Building fire in Surry Hills

A befuddled bin chicken was hurried away wrapped in a blanket by emergency workers, and multiple journalists had to be treated for hysteria, during what can only be described as Sydney's 9/11.
  39. lukedog

>someone posts image of trans grooming children > Most people are annoyed > Mod and groomer fans chime in to suggest going to church is the same as forcing kids to interact with a tranny Time >Someone posts image of trans grooming children.
  40. lukedog

The Murika Thread

Yeah nah that's not on.. Banned.
  41. lukedog

The Murika Thread

Old boy OD'ing in copium. Post screenshots tho?
  42. lukedog

The Murika Thread

Where's @The_Chimpster? Don't tell me he's (once again) hiding until he can ape other Kennelers comments? That'd just be embarrassing lmao
  43. lukedog

The Murika Thread

I'm just a regular Joe, take my lunch pale to work. So much hate for the average john.
  44. lukedog

Stan Grant has changed colour over the years.

Whitest boong on the plantation
  45. lukedog

The Murika Thread

Ads on the forum. It's actually great to have giant ADS on every post. I love it. Imagine not thinking this was awesome
  46. lukedog

The Murika Thread

Where's the US Politics thread, buddy?
  47. lukedog

The Murika Thread

Shut up bitch
  48. lukedog

The Murika Thread

Hey, the guy who has "mod status" isn't the moral superior. Don't know how else to explain it. Are you brain-dead or what? Not reference or post to you at all. You're a fucking groomer bitch if you projected that impression. Imagine being so wedded to a fkn forum lol
  49. lukedog

The Murika Thread

Wow, typical groomer.
  50. lukedog

The Murika Thread

He's panicking lol
  51. lukedog

The Murika Thread

How embarrassing for @Hacky McAxe No one wanted him. the mods hate him. He "claims" to not even want the mod status, he says he reluctantly took it up when Mr Invisible was forced out LMAO No one believes you.everyone is scared. You are forced in, no one is happy. Shhh
  52. lukedog

The Murika Thread

3..2..1 This thread will be deleted, @Hacky McAxe demands it whenever he's embarrassed. Oops, sorry to reveal what occurs when Mr I is brought up. Everyone knows you're a fraud loser haha
  53. lukedog

The Murika Thread

Mr invisible will always be more loved than you, loser
  54. lukedog

The Murika Thread

Who are you?
  55. lukedog

The Murika Thread

The one cucked mod won't protect you spastic lmao
  56. lukedog

The Murika Thread

"No guy who posts the most and everyone loves I'll always agree with you gaffow
  57. lukedog

The Murika Thread

Bro don't suck cock. It is demeaning. Also he has no power so you look extra pathetic He can't help you.
  58. lukedog

The Murika Thread

No idea who that is. Guess you're a typical middle management loser, huh? No real power, cooming over the perceived responsibility. Laughed at by literally everyone
  59. lukedog

The Murika Thread

Lol hacky has cucks defending him despite his baiting behaviour hasn't commented on the Bulldogs forums for 6 months yet y'all think he's legit lmao
  60. lukedog

The Murika Thread

He didn't abuse anything, not that this subject is allowed on the forum. Let's just be quiet and allow the overseers to dictate discussion. Agreed hahahah
  61. lukedog

The Murika Thread

Hacky is worthless, admits he can't mod on threads he's involved in, yet he's involved with every Longue post How convenient. Best you shut up, worthless, powerless cuck. Huh?
  62. lukedog

The Murika Thread

Uuh hacky got the job cause Mr invisible tried to actually ran the forum, not just collect pay cheques. Hacky admits he does nothing, he's a literally stand in Cuck. Why would I give a shit over some admittedly powerless sycophant with no real sway? Lmao
  63. lukedog

The Murika Thread

@Hacky McAxe panicking. Once again being worthless. He took the mod title because Mr Invisible tried to actually run this place. Dude is a literal joke
  64. lukedog

The Murika Thread

Wait he'll pretend he has no power while yet another 900page thread is deleted.oh well least he isn't Mr I
  65. lukedog

The Murika Thread

Imagine thinking "you're gay" is an insult and "you support grooming kids" is a badge of honour smh Typical tranny janny
  66. lukedog

The Murika Thread

Triggered lol
  67. lukedog

The Murika Thread

Imagine how the kid feels
  68. lukedog

Phil Gould knocked back by Ben Hunt as Bulldogs search for a seven

Fuck no Ben bunt stinks. He's a frightened bunny. This is our team. Critta next year. This is it, barring injuries, which always arise. This is it.
  69. lukedog

Stan Grant has changed colour over the years.

Watching every "radical centrist" collapse into one of the two camps has been a treat.
  70. lukedog

The Murika Thread

Whoops better scurry to your masters to delete this like you did the US politics thread haha You are the worst kinda tranny janny. You do nothing and wield no power. Cuck to the rent payers, admit you do nothing yet scramble in the background vying for favour. You're actually pathetic Hacky...
  71. lukedog

The Murika Thread

Lol Christ basher quoting the Bible to support their failed position. You love to see it.
  72. lukedog

The Murika Thread

Rorshache test: how does this make you feel? Spoiler: if you thought it was repulsive and searched for the nearest pitchfork/torch. Congratulations, you're a normal person. If you scrambled to find a "Christian pedo" meme, or otherwise excuses the below image. Congratulations: you can take...
  73. lukedog

The Murika Thread

I knew you were twisted, and yeah I also knew you'd support drag queen story time and the subsequent degeneracy that goes with it lol
  74. lukedog

The Murika Thread

"Some individual, fringe case parent didn't read the gosh darned heckin instructions when displaying cock drink bottles near their kids on the way to drag queen story time. What a silly, isolated incident. Thankfully every other parent who attends is responsible and doesn't endanger children."
  75. lukedog

Opinion Renters...

Had property in Balmain and let the tenants off for months on unpaid rent cause of their sob story. After $3g unpaid checked it out, fkn yellow walls and curtains from nicotine holes in walls trash everywhere. After they were told to leave they broke all the electrical sockets so I stole their...
  76. lukedog

Movie Discussion

Saw Mario a week ago, and the more I think about it, more it bugs me. Why was Bowser kept away for most of the movie? That opening scene made you think he'd be rolling around taking over world's in amazing set pieces. Having the Peaches song be the highlight, when it was just jack black riffing...
  77. lukedog

Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

I'm not sure "come down and talk shit to kenty see what happens" is the best defence for him not being violent
  78. lukedog

Paul Kent

It's 9am why would I go to sleep? You seem like kenty, very angry.
  79. lukedog

U.S. Politics - Thread

You're spiralling
  80. lukedog

U.S. Politics - Thread

Lonely fellow hallucinating. You hate to see it.
  81. lukedog

U.S. Politics - Thread

Nah, I'm right lol My condolences
  82. lukedog

U.S. Politics - Thread

You're mid 40s with no wife, ay
  83. lukedog

U.S. Politics - Thread

So you project yourself being personally called out, even though I used generic insult + dog to make a point against rod banging on about this, and now you're upset I've described your 2 year bitchfight as an argument? Bro some balls my guy, this is pathetic
  84. lukedog

U.S. Politics - Thread

Hey skip I haven't been privy to your stupid years long argument forgive me for not being so pathetically invested lol
  85. lukedog

Paul Kent

Speculation does not equal fantasy. What do you think happened? Pray don't cop out with "aww I dunno but let's not speculate" zzzzzz
  86. lukedog

U.S. Politics - Thread

Also this thread has been hidden... Good job mods, I love some sneaky censorship on the side with my main course of ads
  87. lukedog

U.S. Politics - Thread

Man I'm reading you from 2021 asking for evidence for something and they saying "guffaw the Burdon of proof lies with thou not thee giggle giggle snort" and yet you're here, mid May 2023 asking them to provide evidence while they giggle. Like.. you know they're never going to fkn admit they...
  88. lukedog

Paul Kent

Had to be pretty rough to get the cops involved. I don't think he randomly choked a 33 year old but fuck he's an angry duck he probably flashed those devil eyes he has and she thought I'm bout to die here or maybe they were both tootin sugar who the heck knows
  89. lukedog

Bulldogs vs Titans

That's the spirit! I treat the Tits as a bellweather team, winning means we on the right trajectory, a loss is catastrophic.
  90. lukedog

Bulldogs vs Titans

Got most of the squad back, versing a mid team, make or break for the season.
  91. lukedog

Paul Kent

I regret my deleted post from weeks ago, had a whole analysis about kenty and how he's so fkn angry I bet he does rough sex woulda been grouse to quote meself oh well also lol
  92. lukedog

News “A result of performance”: Ciraldo confirms Bulldogs will consider changes, debutants after Warriors loss

I think the "dogs of war" needs to go. It's a different era. Cc needs to take Burton say look **** you are the halfback wake the fuck up and then he needs to take the entire forward pack and beat the shit outta them and drop perham to the hamper. put KIRAZ as FB and make Preston captain. Tough...
  93. lukedog

From the BIG MAN !!!

Sounds like this bullshit propaganda. Not happy with you atm skinny Gus. Never met a trustworthy skinny once-fat. They're always up to no good.
  94. lukedog

U.S. Politics - Thread

All I can say is God help us if an actual deadly virus like Bubonic levels shows up. This horseshit 97% survival compared to 99.99% flu death but wow those extra 2% equals millions but also we are unsure how many died With or From blah blah and we're still quibbling over it + vaccine...
  95. lukedog

U.S. Politics - Thread

RFK jr is a joke, he's like Connor from Succession he'd get 1% come on. Also Desantis locked down Florida slightly less than other states he isn't a saviour.