U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Another conspirator clown. Onya champ :tearsofjoy:.
Easy bro - as a rook he doesn't understand the 576 pages of connection we all have from those days. The good ole days. Hacky - evidence. Rodzy cut and paste of a list of symptoms which included running out of petrol if I remember. DD - evidence. Rodzy - same list. Me - evidence. Rodzy - Fauci, Gates, Bat Lady, what else can I put up my rectum if there's no iverectum. Etc etc etc.

They will be missed.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Anyway, back to US Politics.
I do hope it’s not Biden v Trump in 2024 but Biden has said he’s running again so the Dems ain’t gonna put someone in front of a sitting POTUS, even if it means they lose. So then it’s down to the GOP and whether or not they have the guts to nominate someone other than Agent Orange which although it’s early doors seems unlikely, unless he’s convicted in GA or by the Feds for documents. GA seems the strongest case - that phone call with Raffensperger seems to put him on toast but who knows, 2.5 years later and still no indictment unless they’re trying to make it watertight. End of the day the US is a basket case and what does that mean for the rest of us, time will tell. But get the conspirators out of this thread…

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Hey skip I haven't been privy to your stupid years long argument forgive me for not being so pathetically invested lol
My argument? As in asking the conspirators to provide evidence not scraped off conspiracy blogs? Which no-one has been able to do? OK :-).

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My argument? As in asking the conspirators to provide evidence not scraped off conspiracy blogs? Which no-one has been able to do? OK :-).
So you project yourself being personally called out, even though I used generic insult + dog to make a point against rod banging on about this, and now you're upset I've described your 2 year bitchfight as an argument?

Bro some balls my guy, this is pathetic

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
So Biden cans his Oz visit due to stalled domestic negotiations on their debt crisis, but how many millions did it cost them to send down their advance security teams, Cadillac One and other supporting infrastructure to Sydney last week who now have to fold up their tents and go home? #Murika :tearsofjoy:.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So Biden cans his Oz visit due to stalled domestic negotiations on their debt crisis, but how many millions did it cost them to send down their advance security teams, Cadillac One and other supporting infrastructure to Sydney last week who now have to fold up their tents and go home? #Murika :tearsofjoy:.
The Caddy is called the Beast, actually seen it in the metal in Sydney back in 07 (IIRC) when was doing security for that APEC bullshit

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The Caddy is called the Beast, actually seen it in the metal in Sydney back in 07 (IIRC) when was doing security for that APEC bullshit
Did you see the Chaser lads with their Osama stunt? Great gear but the silly bastards could’ve gotten themselves shot at the same time :-):

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Did you see the Chaser lads with their Osama stunt? Great gear but the silly bastards could’ve gotten themselves shot at the same time :-):
It's funny but shows the stupidty.

Lucky it wasn't a real threat or anybody important there to be hurt/killed.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Where are the MAGA crazies who were screeching about ‘Big Tech Censorship’ post the 2020 election after your brethren (Musk) bought Twatter and turned it into a bigger cesspool than it already was, only to have Tucker Carlson re-launch his show and now Ron DeSantis announce his POTUS candidacy on that platform? The silence is deafening :-).

Status
Not open for further replies.