Search results

1. From the area

Do you reckon Burton will stay?

Saw that he’s not taking his PO for 2024. Do you reckon we can do enough to secure him long term?
  2. From the area

Next Weeks Excuse to the Press if we lose?

3 2 1 Go!
  3. From the area

Your Halfback?

To make the post season out of our current crop. Who is your halfback? I think it’s the hardest question we face.
  4. From the area

Social Media Kikau to dogs

5. From the area

Social Media Backflipper - Tyrone Mays Insta story

Did anyone see Mays Insta story with Burton calling him the backflipper?
  6. From the area

Your Opinion on the 1-17 next season

What’s your opinion on our line up next season? We have a lot of different views. Let’s see what you got.
  7. From the area

Lewis > Averillo and Flanagan

Puts in 110% been in everything. Has to be the starter next week and SHOULD partner Burton next year.
  8. From the area

Defensive Coach - Please Explain

This shit Carnt needs to be held accountable for our bullshit paper thin defence. Dean Pay had us only losing games by 6 or less. Yet these flops can’t even tackle a winger from the NRWL. FUCKEN EMBARRASSING
  9. From the area

WHAT HAPPENS AT TRAINING

What the fuck do they do all week? If this is Baz’s idea of a team he can pack his bag and go coach a sackless team like the dragqueens. This is not the Bulldogs I support this is not the Bulldogs I grew up with this is an embarrassment. Ps. Our defence was better with Dean Pay
  10. From the area

Averillo to Centre?

Honestly think it’ll be his best position. Great runner. Just needs to work on defence.
  11. From the area

Andrew Voss

Worst commentator ever! Someone punch him square in the mouth. Hates the dogs. Not one positive thing comes out of his mouth. Fucken germ
  12. From the area

Start Bailey Biondi- Odo

I know it’s under shit conditions. But if this kid has the qualities I’m hearing throw him in the number 7 or 6 and let him play his natural game for remainder of the season. Get him used to the speed and skill of NRL
  13. From the area

Most hated player currently?

Mine would have to hands down be Gutherson. Makes me sick every time I see his dirty pink head score and gee up his team. Absolute burn job
  14. From the area

Nick Meaney

Give him another go at FB? What you reckon?
  15. From the area

Averillo Can not organise!!

Needs to be dropped next week. Learn his trade in Mounties if he wishes to be a half. He’s done no better than Flanno. His kicking is way too shit to be constantly given the ball on 5th. Gave me ulcers today!
  16. From the area

One eyed supporter. Nice to meet you all

Good to meet you all