Search results

1. From the area

Who wins in a 100m race between Foxx and Xerri? (Pole)

Other way round. Xerri is more explosive
  2. From the area

Alamoti to the Panthers

Yeah in NSW Cup maybe. He’s only on a one year deal. Penrith do t need him. I feel they just signed him to Get one back on us
  3. From the area

News ‘We have standards’: Bulldogs skipper shuts down criticism of club’s culture

I’ll be the first and put my hand up and say I may of been possibly wrong about Ciraldo. I am starting to think it’s the weak players we have who are just not taking the process seriously. I feel CC is implementing things to make us a great force in the NRL and we have some bad eggs in the club...
  4. From the area

Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

The **** plays 5mins. He’s as useless as a screen door on a submarine. He’s a waste of oxygen.
  5. From the area

Where’s Oloapu? Haven’t seen him in any squad
  6. From the area

Opinion Kiraz not a centre

Thank you!! I said this before and got slammed
  7. From the area

Wilson again? When’s Skelton going to get a go? Put JAC back on his natural side and bring up Skelton. I don’t get the obsession? It’s like when they tried Averillo at Halfback.
  8. From the area

What Will You Miss About Avo?

His attack. Can get through a hole. His defence and out of positional play at fullback definitely not.
  9. From the area

Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

Yeah that one the A Grade player. Catching should be mandatory for every player. So I’m not going to congratulate him on doing what he should do. Also the walk over try? I’m pretty sure a retired Hazem would’ve scored that.
  10. From the area

Exactly!! To make way for a park footy winger. Unbelievable. Put Skelton there and move JAC back to his preferred side. He’s fucked
  11. From the area

Why pick Flanagan? Why? Send him to His dad so he can massage his ego and fuck the useless ***** off. How is that piss weak **** meant to defend in the middle in the crucial part of the game which we were in for a point? Ciraldo must have rocks in his head
  12. From the area

TPJ burns me. No impact fuck you, fuck your manager and fuck SBW go now you fucken waste of oxygen.
  13. From the area

He’s a winger. I said before he’s too unco to be a centre
  14. From the area

Good to see Burton using his shoulder in defence
  15. From the area

Double barrel sawed off shotgun
  16. From the area

The centre finally looking like a 5/8
  17. From the area

Kiraz should be on the wing. Too uncoordinated to be a centre.
  18. From the area

Watch out everyone. The star winger scarred another walk over try. 110% picked next week with that fall over the line
  19. From the area

Freddy & Joey on Matt Burton

Not with his weak ass defence
  20. From the area

Freddy & Joey on Matt Burton

Only standout I remember when Cleary and Luai was out was Sean O’Sullivan. Only thing I remember from Burton at the Panthers was his tackle evasion in the CENTRES!
  21. From the area

No Haas, No Tino, No TPJ, No Worries

Pele gone Thompson gone Sutton gone TPJ gone What front row are we going to field? This is an absolute joke. TPJ could have least left before Haas and Tino resigned. Motherfuckker
  22. From the area

TPJ V SBW

I’m not upset because SBW was world class. This guy is a walking error eating up a large chunk of cap when we could actually get a game changing player.
  23. From the area

Skelton is a superior player to Wilson. I don’t get everyone’s obsession with him? What cause he’s had a couple of walk over tries?
  24. From the area

How could you know that with the minuscule sample size that we have had to see him?
  25. From the area

How the fuck does Wilson continually get the nod over Skelton? Another barrage down his side for a cricket score.
  26. From the area

Gus on 100% Footy

SHIULD OF KEPT VAUGHAN
  27. From the area

Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

WILSON IS SHIT!! IVE SAID IT SINCE HE FIRST GOT A SHOT!! Play Skelton you dumb fuck. Btw. Ciraldo looks like Sid from Ice Age
  28. From the area

Reckon Bennett is loving Averillo defence today? What a joke.
  29. From the area

Brother wherever you live. Stay there. They are disgusting. Hope we get 70 today
  30. From the area

How bad is Burton? You could put this guy with Cleary and he’d still flop
  31. From the area

What a club. How can you not laugh at how shit we are. Our defence is non existent. Burton you fucking myth. Not worth the paper your contract is signed on you soft cock. Luai made him look like a superstar in the centres.
  32. From the area

Yeah he’s in such bad form. Too much outside of footy bullshit. I’m just a really big Skelton fan and what I saw him do in a small sample size was impressed for me. Where Wilson scored a lot of walk over tries. If he couldn’t do that he may as well peel the oranges. But save this comment for...
  33. From the area

He’s much better than mr stuck in the mud Wilson. The guy can’t read the defence. At least Skelton will make up for it with his superior offence. The way he tackle breaks and evades defenders is 10x better
  34. From the area

No Skelton is a disgrace. Wilson to let in 3 tries minimum
  35. From the area

Props available to sign November 1 (for 2025)

That is a lot of Polynesian names
  36. From the area

Rumour Pele to Hull?

Didn’t get a chance. Poor guy. Harder than TPJ
  37. From the area

Official Haas rejects 3 clubs including Bulldogs

Who gives a fuck in the wise words of master coach Bennett “no prop is worth a mil” and it’s true. I’d rather 3 Paul Vaughans. Workhorses. If he doesn’t want to be here I don’t want him here it’s that simple. You want people to play for the jumper. You even hear the way past players like Anasta...
  38. From the area

Lineup that gives us the best chance to beat Knights in Round 24?

Bro I feel ya but let’s not forget the grubbed inside instead of passing to Burns (definitely non iced opportunity) also the lapses in defence. It’s like he doesn’t trust his inside man and gets stuck in the mud while his opposite runs around him and scores in crucial times of the match. He’s...
  39. From the area

Rumour Watson ?

Tino for sure!! I have been watching Haas lately yes he’s a meter eater but there is no sting in his defence. Where as Tino hits to hurt ya
  40. From the area

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

I still think Jeral is a better option on the wing. The way he moves and evades defenders is awesome. Plus he’s a powerhouse
  41. From the area

Blake Wilson’s defence was still an issue. I don’t know how this guy gets picked over Skelton. And if you mention his walk over tries any fool can donthat
  42. From the area

Social Media J Salmon

Besides that comment what else do you know of this person?
  43. From the area

An explanation?

I think we give CC some time before we fuck him off. Kevin Walters had a blunder of a first year or so. But they fucked off the deadwood and hot in players who bought into his system and now look at them. Will be a similar process
  44. From the area

Won't anybody think of the kids? Why Gus's Bulldogs signing blitz might come at a cost

After I read Alamoti and stand out in the same sentence I wrote this comment. Lost me. Only thing that stands out is his shit defence and ability to lose meters with ball in hand.
  45. From the area

Social Media J Salmon

Another shit head to look at. Don’t think I’ve ever seen him play TBH. Or if I have he doesn’t stand out at all. So seems like a passenger
  46. From the area

Nu Brown Released To Knights Effective Immediately

Meaney we should’ve kept and played him at fullback instead of DWZ he is safe as houses and has that Luke Patten vibe
  47. From the area

Nu Brown Released To Knights Effective Immediately

Should’ve fucked Flanagan off immediately. Least Nu is a proper 14. Flange has about as much impact as a toilet without a flush button
  48. From the area

And mind you those tries were pretty much walk overs. I mean FMD. I’d rather him score no tries and have no tries leaked. Defence wins premierships. They can’t score, they can’t win it’s simple. The dogs of war were built on hard nose in your face defence. A feared pack. Now we are tge laughing...
  49. From the area

Do you forget his piss poor reading in defence?
  50. From the area

Blake Wilson over Skelton is a fucken joke
  51. From the area

Rd 21 v Panthers

JERAL Skelton is first on the team sheet
  52. From the area

Rd 21 v Panthers

Boycott the rest of the games this year and beyond
  53. From the area

Rd 21 v Panthers

HAHAHAHAHAHA I turn it on thinking maybe 6-0. But fucke me more points than minutes for Penrith. Turning it back off
  54. From the area

Rd 21 v Panthers

Every week is the same.
  55. From the area

Rumour Alamoti

They would’ve covered up his shitness
  56. From the area

SMH Luai

I’m with ya Nate. Look I don’t like him on field for his mouth and gronk tactics. But his skill set is something we need. This could be the signing to push Burto where he belongs at centre and have Sexton steer the ship with Luai. Idk? Or Luai and Burton. Lots of possibilities. With Critta...
  57. From the area

Opinion Should we still chase Jayden Sullivan ?

Exactly! I’m liking what Bailey Hayward is doing in Cup. Lots of potential
  58. From the area

Opinion Hass or Tino?

Which ever one wants to play like a fuckkn bulldog instead of a soy boy.
  59. From the area

News Pressure mounting on Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo from familiar source

Can I have those 3mins back? Wtf was that shit. That was more biased than the Warriors commentators from back in the day on fox sports 2
  60. From the area

Brad Parker?

No worse than Wilson, Averillo, Alamoti. Those three are fucked. Then chuck Okunbour on the inside of them and RFM inside of him we are a walking mercy rule
  61. From the area

Rd 21 v Panthers

Alamoti is going to give us all ulcers. Just as someone said here that they tactfully booked a lunch at 1pm. I might do the same
  62. From the area

Brad Parker?

1. Taaffe 2. Skelton 3. Critta 4. Xerri 5. Fox
  63. From the area

Bulldogs run their own video session after latest loss!

Nek minnut 4 dummy half barge over tries on Sunday
  64. From the area

News Dogs turn heat up on Taaffe

Wilson’s defence reading is shit as fuckk
  65. From the area

Okenbour or Waddell?

Waddell. Strictly for defence over Okubour. So sick of leaking points so I’d take Waddell
  66. From the area

Rd 21 v Panthers

Alamoti and Flanagan. I’m not even going to waste the electricity and watch it.
  67. From the area

Rd 21 v Panthers

Injured
  68. From the area

News Dogs turn heat up on Taaffe

I think he’s a better fullback than Critta. I feel critta and Xerri in the centres and JAC and Kiraz/ Skelton on the wing. With Taafe out the back. He can ball play and has speed. Also 25 years old so he’s not too young for NRL. If not for Mitchell he’d be there 1.
  69. From the area

Fainu Bro’s to Dogs?

Yeah let’s sign softcocks who get steam rolled week in and week out. The bulldog forward pack has ALWAYS instilled fear into the opposition (when we were successful ) now we have a bunch of one direction looking fuckks. They’re soft as sorbelene. Jack Hetherington would’ve been good for us and...
  70. From the area

Seyfarth and Wakeham to the Bulldogs in 2024

Brent Crisp spotted in Belmore. Word is he’s signed a 2 year contract
  71. From the area

Official Ciraldo's Presser

I agree
  72. From the area

Burton is not worth big dollars

All the the Blake Wilson over the top against south’s. which brings me to my point. All the great halves have had experienced game managers with them. Cleary and Maloney, Cronk and Keary etc. Burton hasn’t had anyone to show him how. He’s on the go learning. What is concerning is the money he’s...
  73. From the area

Official Ciraldo's Presser

Should we have gone for Andrew Webster instead of Ciraldo? Or do you trust the process?
  74. From the area

Josh Jackson

I’d take him right now over Okunbour. Coulda gone round one last time for me.
  75. From the area

Okunbor coming off the bench

I heard that CC actually yells at the forwards to be harder? Idk how true this is but if that’s the case and our forwards are still a bunch of marshmallows you can’t put all the blame on CC. Last week with a real 7 we started to see our style unfold.
  76. From the area

Rumour RFM has been shopped around by Coach without him knowing

He does t get on the park anyway that pommy bastard. And this is RFM first season back properly. So who fuckkn cares
  77. From the area

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

Is anyone watching Melbourne put on a great performance? I feel like it’s night and day in attack and defence compared to us. We are woeful
  78. From the area

We are going to turnSexton into a loser
  79. From the area

Our offence went to shit and creativity. Flanno is a fucken robot catch and pass
  80. From the area

Shameful fucken club. Sexton comes off and so do the wheels. Fuck that useless **** Okunour
  81. From the area

Rumour Alamoti

Oloapu 18 playing against men. Still does damaging work with and without the ball in hand. He fucken drops cunttts with his hits. No excuse for Alamoti who is obviously the bigger man. But maybe he has a pea heart
  82. From the area

Addo carr hamstring

They said some bullshit he was likely to be replaced by that sloth Alamoti and pushing Kiraz to the wing. If that happens and Skelton doesn’t get the nod Ciraldo is as dumb as he looks
  83. From the area

I hear you, maybe I’m just itching to see Skelton get a start. I’ve loved watching him in Cup
  84. From the area

News ‘You’ve been wrong that many times’: Gus’ wild TV clash with reporter over Tino pub claims

Fuck Buzz the dog! He’s scum. Fucken drop dead you pencil
  85. From the area

Wilson was a little suspect in defence. Great finisher and love the perseverance with him. However I’d love to see Skelton get more of a go. I’m really liking the guy!!! Also Flanagan on the bench is a wasted spot. When he came on last week and drives Reed to Lock we started leaking points.
  86. From the area

Gus caught meeting with Blake Taaffe

Fullback Crichton and Xerri in cebtres Addo-Carr and Someone on the wing. Hopefully Skelton
  87. From the area

TPJ

Should’ve kept Paul Vaughn instead and spent the money on a half or a fullback. FFS that red head on half his contract is a better forward