Who wins in a 100m race between Foxx and Xerri? (Pole)

Who wins?

• Foxxx

Votes: 62 64.6%
  • Dat Xerri

Votes: 34 35.4%

• Total voters

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
he’s getting old… and speed goes with age
I don't think he'll lose a whole lot of speed. Matty Bowen was still very quick towards the end of his career.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously? Xerri is currently running the 100m at 10.8 sec. That's bloody quick.
Impressive! is that currently as in just recently stats or pre doping scandal stats? I saw him at the belmore game against the broncos, lad looked like he was still juicing he was that big

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What's the point? If Xerri's involved, it would just turn into a pissing contest.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
An article I read the other day said Xerri runs 10.8 and is 103kgs.. he’ll be running over the top of c@&ts all year.. let’s trot

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
An article I read the other day said Xerri runs 10.8 and is 103kgs.. he’ll be running over the top of c@&ts all year.. let’s trot
10.8 probably puts him on foot with JAC and Dallas and only behind Darren’s Albert in the modern era

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fastest man in the world, 3peat best current form centre in the comp and some luck with Xerri that’s everything you need in a backline.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Impressive! is that currently as in just recently stats or pre doping scandal stats? I saw him at the belmore game against the broncos, lad looked like he was still juicing he was that big
No this is his current 100m sprint time. Him and Fabri are joined at the hip and he has been training the house down.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
No this is his current 100m sprint time. Him and Fabri are joined at the hip and he has been training the house down.
I’d love to race agaisnt Chenchnya.
I can’t run 10.8 if I’m honest but I reckon I could give 11.5 a crack and that is blinding speed still. So if I can hang with him then we know the 10.8 is Bs but if he blitzes me he’s the real deal.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d love to race agaisnt Chenchnya.
I can’t run 10.8 if I’m honest but I reckon I could give 11.5 a crack and that is blinding speed still. So if I can hang with him then we know the 10.8 is Bs but if he blitzes me he’s the real deal.
Put your money where your mouth is with Fabri, and he is likely to arrange a race for you two.
He's tried to arrange races before, yet soft cocks wouldn't put their money where their mouth is.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Put your money where your mouth is with Fabri, and he is likely to arrange a race for you two.
He's tried to arrange races before, yet soft cocks wouldn't put their money where their mouth is.
I read that fabri only works with elite.
I wonder if he would work with a mid thirties ex junkie with some toe?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Depends which guy is carrying the "pole"

Fmd this ****, honestly...... :tearsofjoy:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
This is how I would handle JAC.
He is 29 next year.
His speed will start to diminish at the rate of knots in 3 years.
We have two years left of him.
I would d tend him thsi off season at the bigger, inflated leb money contract he is on now.
He will feel happy and appreciated at this gesture.
But it will be tactical from the club.
He will come off contract at 31 and much lower value. Meaning we have milked him and will have full control over whether we offer him a yearly deal or not.
If he starts negotiating elsewhere after 25, other gremlins are going to try and chance their hand at giving him a multi year deal