1. D0GMATIC

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

Canberra and the timtams are less chance than those teams
  2. D0GMATIC

At the humble pie shop ?
  3. D0GMATIC

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

It wasn’t incompetence, it was a last gasp effort to play nrl,and when that didn't work. Change tak
  4. D0GMATIC

Incredible Turnaround in Defence

We are in a pretty good place
  5. D0GMATIC

He got the right players,from what was available. And more importantly in my opinion, he didn't rush out and overpay players. Look at the Titans now, Tino has a 10 year contract at 1.2 million per season, with an option in his favour every year. Gus would NEVER sign such a ludicrously bad deal...
  6. D0GMATIC

It shows where we "were" and where we "are" . And that's down to 2 blokes . . .Gus and Ciro. Everything has a positive vibe and outlook now. Even with the topine thing.
  7. D0GMATIC

TBH if the Roosters played like that when we played them, we would have struggled to win.
  8. D0GMATIC

Same. Copping shit was bad, pity was worse.
  9. D0GMATIC

He has received poor short sighted advice that will impact him for a long time.
  10. D0GMATIC

It's unravelling now, if it makes it to court, the judge will see that topines decision making process,from the time he was late,onwards has lead to his loss of career. The agent sending out his name as an available player, 3 weeks prior to topine lodging the claim,is a bad,bad look and will not...
  11. D0GMATIC

His case has more holes in it than a fishnet stocking
  12. D0GMATIC

Lol,I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but is this relevant to it . . . So he goes on sick leave in July, he has 8 days sick leave available, he is unable to be contacted, at the end of October Gould sends the email they respond to
  13. D0GMATIC

The wording seems so dramatic
  14. D0GMATIC

It's not like the club tried to get rid of him as soon as his sick leave was up, they tried to contact him,as did the NRL. He ignored correspondence, it appears correspondence with lawyers wasnt too tough for him, once he realised the Bulldogs wouldn't just keep paying him.
  15. D0GMATIC

Definitely. He hasn't dropped his bundle in reggies, he has just got on with it. And hasn't been playing badly at all. Some people need the game for more than money
  16. D0GMATIC

Topine did not know he was late, misinterpreting the schedule listing of “Arrive/strapping 8am” then “Wrestle 8.30am”. It does say he misinterpreted the schedule . . . Maybe it was written in Cantonese :tearsofjoy:
  17. D0GMATIC

I think the punishment perfectly fits the crime. He was about 10 minutes late on wrestling day . . . And received about 10 minutes extra wrestling
  18. D0GMATIC

Maybe topine thinks you're only late if you think you're late . . . So because he didn't think he was late, he couldn't have been.
  19. D0GMATIC

If Burns opted for the punishment after Topine had it. It means Jackson wasn't the only 1 to receive the punishment.
  20. D0GMATIC

Semantics, The team were told to be there at 8 The induction thing was your irrelevant analogy
  21. D0GMATIC

I wonder if it was known, that if you're late, you wrestle the team
  22. D0GMATIC

lol, what aspect of what i said was factually incorrect? If someone is being inducted at 8 but start at 830, your saying it's just acceptable disregard the induction, because they start at 830 ? lol in what fucking workplace ? :tearsofjoy:
  23. D0GMATIC

It was their publication that made public Topine's name. They are unscrupulous enough to do it
  24. D0GMATIC

Irrelevant, the team were told to be there at 8 for strapping,no one else misunderstood, otherwise they would have received the same punishment. He was just late. And in my opinion,rather than just being accountable for his actions,like every other player for the last 116 years, he is throwing a...
  25. D0GMATIC

Topine was late for wrestling training and was punished with more more wrestling. If Knight was late for a video session or recovery he can't be punished with more of that can he ? Hence a different punishment
  26. D0GMATIC

Was Knight late to wrestling training ?
  27. D0GMATIC

And the 3 that went to Hull
  28. D0GMATIC

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

It's got nothing on this blokes name ! "Tuaomaliemavaitoelau Patea" How the he'll do you say that ? played ball for Penrith this year
  29. D0GMATIC

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

Lol, I noticed that yesterday.
  30. D0GMATIC

Opinion Desdemort Potentially Zero and 7

They play Melbourne next week too, so they will be 0-8
  31. D0GMATIC

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

And his brother Sonny bill
  32. D0GMATIC

I agree, I think ideally the club would have been open to give him the full amount he was entitled to initially. Why wouldn't they ? He wouldn't have been on huge money.But once you severe all contact and go down the legal path, it changes everything, for ever. The reason he will cop grief for...
  33. D0GMATIC

It'd be interesting if the players that are still here say they took it easy on him.
  34. D0GMATIC

I meant if they are forced to give evidence. The club will likely call some players up as witnesses if the general consensus was that it wasn't as grave as topine made out.
  35. D0GMATIC

The worst thing for topine is, even if he does get some money I can't see it helping his mental health whether he has issues now or not. He will be getting comments about it for the rest of his life. And if the court decides the punishment was reasonable and finds in the club's favour, it will...
  36. D0GMATIC

It will be interesting to hear what the rest of the players that were there have to say, that's for sure
  37. D0GMATIC

if those are documented,but not disclosed,that will damage his case,you would have to think
  38. D0GMATIC

Liam Knight is an example, I bet there have been physical punishments to others too
  39. D0GMATIC

The real "deets" are out. I'm not sure what else you're expecting.
  40. D0GMATIC

And I reckon if you remove point 2 that's why there is a court case,in a nutshell . . .He didn't think he was late and he got the shits and he is having a dummy spit.
  41. D0GMATIC

Id say whats been happening between then and now is 10 months of conniving. So should Liam Knight throw in the towel and just sue for 4 million too ? Oh and BTW, topine wasn't bullied out of football, he stopped going to training.
  42. D0GMATIC

I can see this going away quickly. But there will be lasting ramifications from it
  43. D0GMATIC

Where do they get 30-35 players from ? We had so many busted players last year,they must have been grabbing blokes from Belmore station or something,those numbers sound inflated
  44. D0GMATIC

I get the fact he may have had an undiagnosed or underlying problem, but how does that translate into a 4 million dollar lawsuit against the Bulldogs. In relation to Gus mentioning mental health, I'm sure he was against naming the player involved because he was concerned about his mental health...
  45. D0GMATIC

Probably because it's worse than having to wrestle your team mates after a wrestling session
  46. D0GMATIC

I think you're under the misapprehension he has undergone some sort of life changing trauma. He didn't walk into the wrestling session wanting to be an NRL player and walk out unable to play ever again though. If you believe that, would you be Interested in buying my bridge that goes over the...
  47. D0GMATIC

If there is jelly wrestling involved, he won't be suitable.
  48. D0GMATIC

Opinion Blake Taffee

I was a bit sceptical about having 3 small blokes on the bench,but even after losing our starting prop in the first few minutes we looked good. Each time we get an injury it creates another selection dilemma for Ciro because the replacement comes in and does a great job
  49. D0GMATIC

I think you're taking the "deprivation of liberty" aspect of this too literally, he could have said "I'm too tired,I want too stop" he wasn't in the coliseum forced to fight, he could have left
  50. D0GMATIC

It's taken him 3 years to play 16 games in a struggling team,40 games for him,would have been pretty optimistic before all this. Perhaps his management should have tried to get him a deal elsewhere,rather than leak his name to the media.Although I suspect they did and that's how we ended up here
  51. D0GMATIC

News 'Couldn't have asked for more': Stephen Crichton lauded after 'outstanding' captaincy move

He fits in perfectly and his best is probably still a couple of years away. He was the perfect player for Gus and CC to bring to the club
  52. D0GMATIC

I think maybe after the way there was almost overwhelming support for the Dogs,when it was spoken about initially , they were encouraged to provide some balance. I was surprised how strongly Elias and toovey opposed Kent and Anasta tbh
  53. D0GMATIC

No impact on our cap.
  54. D0GMATIC

It would explain why I'm not a mental health expert ?
  55. D0GMATIC

Im no mental health expert either, but it appears to me like someone shamelessly using mental illness for financial benefit. Bad advice or not.
  56. D0GMATIC

I wonder if he will go after them individually next
  57. D0GMATIC

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

I meant the game that was postponed due to the weather a couple of weeks ago
  58. D0GMATIC

The best part of that statement is where topine is referred to as a former player.
  59. D0GMATIC

Rumour Sexton hunted by Raiders

I wouldn't complain about that. He would fit in perfectly
  60. D0GMATIC

I bet only players who left the Dogs last year will come out and support him
  61. D0GMATIC

"But if you make me wrestle, I'll sue"
  62. D0GMATIC

Opinion Medical Retirements

School holidays again is it ?
  63. D0GMATIC

We won't get our points until next week :tearsofjoy:
  64. D0GMATIC

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Does anyone know what happens in relation the postponed game we had in Flegg a couple of weeks ago ?
  65. D0GMATIC

Team after the bye

I'll be surprised if topine is playing
  66. D0GMATIC

Opinion Medical Retirements

It's because you're shouting all the time
  67. D0GMATIC

that makes you 2×bitch or bitch² or something then :tearsofjoy:
  68. D0GMATIC

I knew you pleading the fifth wouldn't last . . . Now you've let it slip you're a female and a Broncos fan silly
  69. D0GMATIC

RIP Terry Hill!

What a shock. He was a great player, tough, skilful loved a bit of biffo and was a great character. R.I.P. Tezza
  70. D0GMATIC

No sure mate, but I reckon you'd have to start with smooth before trying crunchy though :tearsofjoy:
  71. D0GMATIC

Sounds true, you would have said something much sooner had you known :tearsofjoy:
  72. D0GMATIC

And in the press conference after the Dogs game, he was.
  73. D0GMATIC

News “I held a resentment against Souths for years”: Maitua reveals messy Bunnies call which led to Bulldogs’ contract

He was a talented tough player . . .An avid wrestler too I believe
  74. D0GMATIC

More like waited till we had a bye,so the media can't even talk about how we played or anything else club related for 2 weeks
  75. D0GMATIC

Some players just aren't cut out for NRL. I think he came to the realisation that he was going to be a fringe player at the very best and came to conclusion that before he just faded into obscurity, he should use this opportunity to try and cash in.
  76. D0GMATIC

Well said.
  77. D0GMATIC

He can go and suck a rooster
  78. D0GMATIC

I think they used to use peanut butter . . . Your method sounds unorthodox, but equally effective
  79. D0GMATIC

Wise choice, now back to the stable you go :tearsofjoy:
  80. D0GMATIC

He doesn't have a license . . . Got caught speeding to training, and was late paying the fine
  81. D0GMATIC

Sounds like you've played that card before :tearsofjoy:
  82. D0GMATIC

I was actually referring to Buzz copping grief about his bias against us. But I do recall them talking about topine now you mention it. The only support he will get it from the bleeding heart wokes
  83. D0GMATIC

They openly mock him about it on 360, it's great
  84. D0GMATIC

I'm sure topine knows when this blows up in the media, that it will make him virtually unemployable in the NRL, hence the ridiculous number. I don't think anyone who thought they had a long, successful NRL career ahead of them,would go down this path
  85. D0GMATIC

You'd be talking like Mr Ed in 5 minutes :tearsofjoy:
  86. D0GMATIC

I was only thinking yesterday how much bye week sux, because there there wouldn't be anything in the news about us . . .oops
  87. D0GMATIC

He will get a story a week out of this,until it is over.
  88. D0GMATIC

Rumour Sezer

Hopefully a contract at the very least
  89. D0GMATIC

"Yes mum" :tearsofjoy: Seriously though, most fans would be disappointed if this were to happen to their club, and rothfield and his cronies make shit up about our club all the time anyway, everyone knows that
  90. D0GMATIC

News Sharks player Trindall charged with DUI, awaiting cocaine test results

He's only on on Monday's, He will make sure the topine story remains at the top of the news cycle until Monday and there will be no mention of Trindall by then.
  91. D0GMATIC

Ideally,all our players get to training on time and this in an isolated incident. But right now, I hope it isn't. If this,or similar, has happened to plenty of blokes in the current squad and they found it reasonable, then it blows wide holes in his case imo
  92. D0GMATIC

Our whole attitude has changed, weeding out out those with the wrong attitude has obviously helped immensely
  93. D0GMATIC

I wonder if we can counter sue him for fraudulently claiming money as an nrl player ? :tearsofjoy:
  94. D0GMATIC

Is this his lawyer ? Sounds like it might be, the case is similar :tearsofjoy:
  95. D0GMATIC

Trying to get what he can out of the club and the game while he can.
  96. D0GMATIC

We'll find out soon enough when it goes to court. I can't imagine anyone from the club currently,doing anything but defend what's happened
  97. D0GMATIC

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

Yeah that is a bit harsh if true. He mightn't have set the comp on fire,but he doesn't deserve to be booed . . . Unlike Topine. Who should be booed whenever he leaves the house for suing the club
  98. D0GMATIC

What a harrowing story. You should speak to Topine's lawyers, I'm sure they'll represent you. They'll probably have to turn "pissing down rain" into "water boarding" , make 2 laps sound like a marathon and exaggerate a few more fabrications of course . . . Then all you'll have to do is pick a...
  99. D0GMATIC

Give him 19.95 for an alarm clock from kmart