Search results

1. Apex Cedar

News Not one Bulldog gets a mention

https://www.nrl.com/news/2023/09/24/nrl-announce-nominees-for-2023-dally-m-awards/
  2. Apex Cedar

Best time as a fan

3. Apex Cedar

Opinion Kennel member meetup/BBQ

Now with lockdowns coming to an end in NSW, what do you all say we could organise some kind of BBQ/get together this off season. Would be interesting to see all the faces behind all the names and be connected as a supporter base. Number one rule will be everyone needs to wear a name tag with...
  4. Apex Cedar

Ogden caught with cocaine

Brent Read reporting that they have been officially told that they are not wanted when we previously told them that were in our plans for 22. With Read calling it “brutal” that we axed them lol. So I ask the question would you rather Burns and King or Ogden and Crichton for the two final depth/...
  5. Apex Cedar

Opinion Players that need to be moved on.

Players that need to be tapped on the shoulder after this season. Jackson, Elliot, Stimson, Allan, Cotric, Waddell and Flanagan. That’s roughly $3m of the cap. They need to be moved on none of them should be in the starting 13 next year and won’t be bar Jackson and Cotric (needs to go).
  6. Apex Cedar

News Flanagan linked to the Sharks

Fox sports saying he is linked to the Sharks..
  7. Apex Cedar

Opinion Favourite/Best Bulldogs quote together with moment.

One I will never forget and always left saying it to myself lol when Hazem kicked the goal from touch leaving all of Newcastle lost for words. “Hazem EL MAGICCC wins the game for CANTERBURY”
  8. Apex Cedar

Rumour Pearce to the dogs

I’ve mentioned it a couple weeks back on threads but it’s making the rounds now. Enquires have been made about Pearce and seeing if we could get him to the club as early as 2022. Just saying what I have heard. Don’t shoot the messenger. Watch this space..
  9. Apex Cedar

Opinion R1 2020 Starting Lineup vs R1 2022 Lineup

I believe next year is the year we can begin to judge Baz and the board the entire starting 17 bar 2-3 players has been changed. A complete overhaul. Expectations and results will need to change. This team should challenge for the 8. Then after 22 we should really kick on. No more excuses...
  10. Apex Cedar

Opinion Brooks to Dogs ?

Being shopped around by the tigers, with Hastings joining them next year they will be desperate to offload Brooks and pay some freight. Would anyone take him to partner Burton next year ? No more than 400k of course.
  11. Apex Cedar

News Baz on Nrl 360 now

Look forward to hearing from Baz
  12. Apex Cedar

Official Thompson Injured ????

Please don’t tell me Thompson has pulled his hamstring....
  13. Apex Cedar

Top 30 2022 ??

Top 30 No. Name 1 Adam Elliott 2 Brandon Wakeham 3 Chris Smith 4 Matthew Doorey 5 Corey Allan 6 Corey Waddell 7 Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 8 Jackson Topine 9. Aaron Schoulp 10 Jack Hetherington 11 Jake Averillo 12 James Roumanos 13 Jayden Okunbor 14 Jeremy Marshall-King 15 Joe Stimson 16...
  14. Apex Cedar

Positions up for grabs next season

So far these are the only locked in positions based off all reports so far all the rest are up for grabs I reckon. Of course I could be wrong. 1. 2. 3. Cotric 4. 5. 6. 7. Flanagan 8. Thompson 9. 10. Hetho 11. RFM 12. 13. Jackson (due to captaincy can’t be on bench)
  15. Apex Cedar

Fox league bulldogs predicted line up

BULLDOGS 1 Will Hopoate 2 Nick Cotric 3 Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 4 Jake Averillo 5 Nick Meaney 6 Brandon Wakeham 7 Kyle Flanagan 8 Dylan Napa 9 Jeremy Marshall-King 10 Luke Thompson 11 Raymond Faitala-Mariner 12 Josh Jackson 13 Adam Elliott 14 Sione Katoa 15 Renouf To’omaga 16 Joe...
  16. Apex Cedar

Rumour 3 Penrith players to belmore

Was just told by a reliable source in the past that the remaining 3 roster spots will be filled by 3 Penrith players that’s the aim and is confident we will get them all with many already done apparently. That is Naden, Leniu and Burton. Watch this space over the next couple weeks really hope...
  17. Apex Cedar

Most important position on the field

Would like to know everyone’s thoughts on the most important position on the field to the least important. I would think we would all have the same list order but who knows. Mine would be: 1. Halfback 2. Hooker 3. Fullback 4. Five Eight 5. Front Row 6. Lock 7. Centre 8. Second Row 9...
  18. Apex Cedar

Bulldogs player treatment compared to other clubs

I may be wrong in what I say but years back when El Masri was accused of various things by his ex wife everyone turned on him including the dogs was an ambassador and was stood down.. but with Burgess that isn’t the case everyone is giving him the benefit of the doubt that just comes to mind...