Search results

1. P

Nathan merritt on life support

Does anyone have any news??? Very sad.
  2. P

Jonah lomu's cousin

Looks like we have signed william kei to our ron massey cup team.There was big raps on this kid and his winger cliff leaatoa(not sure of spelling) when they played for Parramatta in the harold matt's and sg ball days.
  3. P

2018 Australian schoolboys squad

Jayden tanner,franklin pele,Ryan Gray,bronson xerri,Stephen Crichton,jake averillo(injured replaced by Tom dearden) and former bulldogs Tommy talau,peni teaupo, and Matt Doorey all 2018 Australian schoolboys reps...surely some sort of record...peter Moore would be proud even if they weren't all...
  4. P

Rothfield double standards

Imagine if payne haas or nicho hynes played for the bulldogs.??.I feel sorry for the players, and what their mothers did had nothing to do with either player.However buzz would relish if either were a Bulldog..'his' cronulla get a pass everytime.How has he managed to get away with his attacks on...
  5. P

King of the hill..Shaggy

Does anyone remember the crazy fan called Shaggy?? I remember in the early 90s on the hill at belmore he would start all the chants.More often than not he would get bashed or harassed by his fellow lebo bulldogs and instead of "give me a B,give me a U" someone would start a "give me an S,give me...
  6. P

2022 koori knockout

Sept 30 -3rd October 2022..played across two venues..rugby Park and bomaderry(shoalhaven)..south Coast black cockatoos are the hosts..Get you and your family and friends down there to watch 4 days of magical rugby league...I hope Gus has a scout or 2 there
  7. P

Hasbulla at Souths training

Just saw a video of hasbulla magamedov at souths training.Why isn't he at Belmore the Mecca of nrl? Who is responsible for this number 1 bullshit