King of the hill..Shaggy

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Does anyone remember the crazy fan called Shaggy?? I remember in the early 90s on the hill at belmore he would start all the chants.More often than not he would get bashed or harassed by his fellow lebo bulldogs and instead of "give me a B,give me a U" someone would start a "give me an S,give me a H" shaggy chant...wonder what has become of this wild man???

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can remember a guy called Camille who was usually at the southern end with a huge booming voice shouting "Bullll doggggss!!"

I used to try the old "Give me a B..! Give me a U..!" sort of thing but being dyslectic it never came out the same way twice..!

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ace is a pedo.
Is this legit? Vaguely remember this, also think that skull bloke from the dragons was a p*do too

Footy hills are the some of the most diverse groupings of humans on planet earth

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Skull is crazy, used to see him walking around the streets with Nazi flags and gear as well

1663285782864.png

Last edited:

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I remember Skull. Among other things , he was tied up with the local wrestling promotion that performed in the RSLs. I don't think he was as crazy as he pretended to be. I suspect he had the belief that, if he could generate a bit of notoriety, he could become famous for being famous, and make a living out of it - a kind of prototype Kardashian!

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is this legit? Vaguely remember this, also think that skull bloke from the dragons was a p*do too

Footy hills are the some of the most diverse groupings of humans on planet earth
Yes....he spent time in the can. Not that I know him personally but I know people who knew of him and verified.

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is Ace alive? Jason David is the best known supporter now. But he's a good genuine guy

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ali is the best, still sits in the Army.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few I recall from going to games many moons ago:
Ace - booted from the kennel after serious allegations were made by quite a few (trusted people with no reason to lie). Not sure if they were ever proven, but from memory the club terminated his membership and banned him for life.
Anna & Co (Tina?) - always seen amongst the crowd, and handing out home made food and lollies to people.
Ali & Hansta - leading the chants and heckling.
Captain Kickass - absolute legend of a bloke!
Will.I.Am - another top bloke!
Ferrett and his mate (whose name escapes me now) - Funny as hell guys, with some hilarious heckling moments.
Rami - Was always amongst the crowd chanting!
??? - that young guy that used to absolutely piss off all other fans (and I think Bulldogs fans as well), by running around the stadium trolling opposing fans areas. Pretty sure he got banned from a few stadiums. I recall one day when Canberra was playing us at Accor Stadium he ran amongst the Canberra fans for a group photo.
??? - I can't recall his name, but he always used to clap back at opposing supporters. I recall one game many moons ago at SFS he went upstairs to where a morbidly obese Roosters supporter was and gave the bloke hell until the guy got kicked out.
??? - The guy whose daughter was a cheerleader for quite some time. Always willing to have a chat and laugh.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A few I recall from going to games many moons ago:
Ace - booted from the kennel after serious allegations were made by quite a few (trusted people with no reason to lie). Not sure if they were ever proven, but from memory the club terminated his membership and banned him for life.
Anna & Co (Tina?) - always seen amongst the crowd, and handing out home made food and lollies to people.
Ali & Hansta - leading the chants and heckling.
Captain Kickass - absolute legend of a bloke!
Will.I.Am - another top bloke!
Ferrett and his mate (whose name escapes me now) - Funny as hell guys, with some hilarious heckling moments.
Rami - Was always amongst the crowd chanting!
??? - that young guy that used to absolutely piss off all other fans (and I think Bulldogs fans as well), by running around the stadium trolling opposing fans areas. Pretty sure he got banned from a few stadiums. I recall one day when Canberra was playing us at Accor Stadium he ran amongst the Canberra fans for a group photo.
??? - I can't recall his name, but he always used to clap back at opposing supporters. I recall one game many moons ago at SFS he went upstairs to where a morbidly obese Roosters supporter was and gave the bloke hell until the guy got kicked out.
??? - The guy whose daughter was a cheerleader for quite some time. Always willing to have a chat and laugh.
Is Anna the older Lebanese blonde lady? She was our Army mother lol

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can remember a guy called Camille who was usually at the southern end with a huge booming voice shouting "Bullll doggggss!!"

I used to try the old "Give me a B..! Give me a U..!" sort of thing but being dyslectic it never came out the same way twice..!
Did you hear about the dyslexic worshipper? He sold his soul to santa.