Search results

1. C

Bulldogs member code

Thank you for your help
  2. C

Bulldogs member code

does anyone know what the bulldogs member code is to get the grandfinal tickets online?
  3. C

Drought Cancels Footy Season

in the last two years the kids from the footy clubs in Canberra would bring bottled water for the Goulburn kids to drink as no one in there right mind would drink Goulburn water there is alot of upset kids in Goulburn that now have to give up sport as it is to hard for parents to run them in to...
  4. C

Official Countdown Thread

I'm just packing to leave for the game and i decided to cover the tv with Bulldogs posters so when my husband gets home before he can watch his beloved Broncos he will need to pull off the posters to see the tv if only i could be in two places at once to see his face but i would rather be in...
  5. C

tomorrows game

Gates open 3.45pm
  6. C

My New videos

Thanks mate
  7. C

Bulldogs Area Against Broncos

Thanks for that Stevie J i should be right now :)
  8. C

Thats what i thought but he didn't want to see them so i got my eight tickets without using my season pass
  9. C

Did anyone have to show season tickets ? i was told in Goulburn i didn't need my season pass to buy tickets today
  10. C

Can someone please tell me how to get to Aussie Stadium i will be driving up from Gunning I have been there before but wasn't the driver this time i will have 7 kids with me and i'm not sure i trust them with a map
  11. C

Optus Issue: Bulldogs Website

I'm with Eftel and having the same problems
  12. C

From a concerned supporter

I take my five kids to all the home games we live 3 hours away from Sydney and so far this year we have only missed one home game We all have season tickets and we will be buying them again next year People say we are crazy for making the long drive to watch football but we all love the...
  13. C

Were You Alive the Last Time the Dragons Won the GF???

Yes i was 7 and after the game i had to put up with my 13 year old brother going on about the mighty dragons :(
  14. C

Roll call vs Warriors

I will be there
  15. C

Negative media coverage [Merged]

That was me it happened to my 8 year old daughter
  16. C

Players of the Round : Round 5

3 - O'Meley 2- Holdsworth 1 - Mason
  17. C

South Sydney Game - Roll Call

i will be there i got our free tickets in the mail on friday
  18. C

Footy Show - Terror in the Stands

i agree with you sterlo was the only one worth listening too
  19. C

he did think he was funny and kept saying it for the whole match but my point was it's not Bulldog fans it's d***heads in general
  20. C

i'm sick of hearing people say they are scared to take thier children to a bulldogs game i take my 5 children all the time not once have i been scared to take them the tigers game in round 2 was the only time something happened to us and it was from a tigers supporter my 8 year old daughter...
  21. C

and they wonder why we get into fights

i got my seat covers and steering wheel cover from sports power
  22. C

Raiders vs Joey ooops i mean Knights

yep i got all 7
  23. C

Raiders vs Joey ooops i mean Knights

Thats 7/7 for me
  24. C

Player of the Year Votes Rd 2

3 El-Masri 2 Mason 1 o'meley
  25. C

Big Crowd Expected!!

i brought my tickets at 4.30 today i was lucky i got section 106-1 all 5 of us we be sitting together
  26. C

*Official Roll Call Thread* Bulldogs v Tigers

Last week i had seats in section 140 while this was good when the boys were warming up it wasn't so good in the 2nd half as most of the action was up the other end this week i will be taking my 5 kids with me i what to sit somewhere where the kids can see most of the action and that way they...
  27. C

Was it hard to watch Anasta?

it didn't bother me to watch watch him play for the roosters i didn't like him much anyway he was very over rated
  28. C

How did everyone's rd 1 Tipping go?

i got 3 knights,storm and cowboys
  29. C

Telstra surface has players on edge

i was just watching the replay of saturdays game on fox and the turf played a big part in many mistakes in that game i hope they sort it out quickly
  30. C

Player of the Year Votes Rd 1

Mason - 3pts Holdsworth - 2pts Patten - 1pt
  31. C

can anyone help ?

thanks,now i have more that one song to drive me crazy
  32. C

can anyone help ?

we have who let the dogs out and she plays that no stop on the way to sydney i was trying to get some different ones as 2 and a half hours of one song drives me a little crazy (even tho i love the song myself)
  33. C

can anyone help ?

yes thats what she is after
  34. C

can anyone help ?

i have a 8 year old daughter who loves the bulldogs she would like me to put all the songs that are played at a bulldogs home game onto her mp3 player we go to every game that we can but for the life of me i can not remember what they are