Tunks

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Isn't the ground capacity 40,000?

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
will there be a supporters bus?
im asking because i want to make sure they are providing them.

PHELPSY

DEEEEEEBO
Reaction score
Krissy54 said:
and yeh true lol..........sorry but i wont be sitting in category 1 lol........but ill be there cheering and thats all that matters
lol ill b sitting there to

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why Aissue Kaka Stadium, Telstras better

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
actually US...

Bay 23 otherwise known as the johnny warren stand... is where the bulldogs supporter will be at...

*memories of the 04 prems*

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
exactly, we will all be in Bay 23 as usual as we always are when we play at Aussie, hope to see everyone there.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Well you won't be in the allocated bays... LOL... ;)

Yes I agree with all here... Bay 23 and 24... aka. The Cove area at Sydney FC games.

It's the place where most supporters sit and it has such atmosphere... as much as those seats look good, sitting on halfway, I think there will be more atmosphere and area for a larger group of fans in Bay 23 and 24.

Or you could just have 2 Bulldogs supporter areas, now that would scare the Broncos fans... ;)

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
allocated bulldogs areas?????
The whole stadium will be Bulldog areas. We will make up 98% of the crowd.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Yes Bakes, I meant allocated Bulldogs areas.... :grinning:

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Believe me, no matter where you sit, you will be sitting with Bulldog supporters.
Broncos supporters will have 1 small tiny area reserved and there will belucky to be 400 people

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Just every bulldog fan, be there and there is NO excuses, make sure you are at the game and drag anyone along with you. We need all the support and lest make it a "Home" game for us, just head out to Aussie and cheer on the blue n white.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Bakes said:
Believe me, no matter where you sit, you will be sitting with Bulldog supporters.
Broncos supporters will have 1 small tiny area reserved and there will belucky to be 400 people
as much as i dont want to admit it, i doubt they will have 400 people, they looked to have a lot of support yesterday, and most likely they will have a lot of support next week, hopefully they dont do to much cherring though, on the other hand you could be correct they might not have much support, but that also depends on how fast the dogs supporters by their tickets

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Seriously, compared to the number of dogs fans that will be there, it will seem like they have little support.

maks69

Waterboy
Reaction score
yeh im sittin in bays 23 and 24 under the screen thats where we normally sit,and there will be abit of broncos supporters but not as much as the bulldogs but man i want to bring my drum and banners in

Cazz

Waterboy
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me how to get to Aussie Stadium i will be driving up from Gunning
I have been there before but wasn't the driver this time i will have 7 kids with me and i'm not sure i trust them with a map

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Not just fingers mate ;) LOL

Got my tickets this morning, Bay 23, under the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.