Search results

1. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Opinion When Four doesn’t fit into two please explain

1. Averillo 2. Addo-Carr 3. Cotric 4. Naden 5. Allan 6. Burton 7. Johnson Yes please
  2. JuStINcReDIbLe.

The Bulldogs Member Forum Thread

I was the one that asked Des about Klemmer @ lock. The shortest question of the night I found the night productive and informative. I was on the anti-Des/Dib bandwagon before tonight but I could honestly see the pain that they were both going through. We are a team and we need to stick...
  3. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Old school kennelers

Hello
  4. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Pritchard's selfless decision to leave Bulldogs

Can we send them Tony Williams instead??
  5. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Team of the decade 2005-2014

1. Luke Patten 2. Hazem El Masri 3. Josh Morris 4. 5. 6. 7. Brett Kimmorley 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis 10. James Graham 11. Andrew Ryan 12. Frank Pritchard 13. Greg Eastwood 14. Josh Jackson 15. Josh Reynolds 16. 17. Can't think of the rest
  6. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Lafai off the mark

He couldn't step out of a paper bag. I can not believe how slow he is compared to 2014 Disgusting form
  7. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Lafai off the mark

Lafai is a bum. He
  8. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Bring Taupau back

Noticed he was at the game at Belmore. Would love nothing more than to have him back in the blue and white. Yes he is raw and can concede a penalty or two but imagine him in a few seasons time... He and Klemmer would be unstoppable
  9. JuStINcReDIbLe.

has Lafai bulked up too much

Sorry to re hash an old thread but didn't want to start a new one Watched the game three times now and I understand the surface was horrendous however i am a little concerned about our man Laf. He was our best attacking weapon last year with his footwork and speed and I am genuinely...
  10. JuStINcReDIbLe.

The great 2014 Grand Final roll-call !

Two ANZ Members tickets for sale In Category 623 $350 each Face Value Let me know who is interested
  11. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Key Rings Sent By The Club

Ive been a member for over 5 years and ive received diddly squat. I have been questioning why i bother to be 100% honest. /rant pt 2
  12. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Key Rings Sent By The Club

As a member I never received a keyring nor have i received anything from the dogs fullstop Feels like the same people receiving these goodies over and over /rant
  13. JuStINcReDIbLe.

John Sila to Tigers for 2014

Announced on twitter by Wests Tigers. Korobite has signed with storm Sila had so much potential. Sad to see him go
  14. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Your team this week if Reynolds, Hodkinson, T-Rex and Morris all make Origin?

1. Sam Perret 2. Mitch Brown 3. Krisnan Inu 4. Tim Lafai 5. Chase Stanley 6. Moses Mbye 7. Jaline Graham 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Greg Eastwood 13. Dale Finuacne 14. Tim Browne 15. David Klemmer 16. Pat Ohanlan 24. Sam Kasiano
  15. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Annual snub doesn't bother Tolman

I knew what you meant - talking about others mate SOO is a whole different ball game.
  16. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Annual snub doesn't bother Tolman

Aiden Tolman is absolutely brilliant. That type of forward who is so consistent and does the dirty stuff no one notices Sick of the haters on here who give him shit for not being "explosive" or "breaks the line" He isnt and will never be that type of player - IMO in the top 5 props in the...
  17. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Old Head Returns

Tell me about it! I think it has to do with one J. Graham and J. Reynolds. Two of the finest bulldogs i have seen
  18. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Old Head Returns

Whats happenin? Long time no speak
  19. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Old Head Returns

Hey Guys.. I used to post on this forum quite a lot back in the day however I have been on a hiatus for a few years. Thought i would drop a line and say hello Go the doggies
  20. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Contenders

Dogs are 100% title contenders
  21. JuStINcReDIbLe.

James Graham

Negotiations have started and he wont be going anywhere - no need to worry
  22. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Damien Cook is a solid depth signing. He looked the goods when i watched the cutters play last year
  23. JuStINcReDIbLe.

What i seen today at doggies training

Whats happening Habs & Assassin? Nice to see you boys on here!
  24. JuStINcReDIbLe.

What i seen today at doggies training

It was James Graham's birthday today hence the accents
  25. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Pritchards wife racially abused by Manly fans

Good Idea Can anyone help a brother out????
  26. JuStINcReDIbLe.

I noticed that too however id rather speak to someone from the dogs/nrl rather than the media..
  27. JuStINcReDIbLe.

I was at this game sitting near her and Franky's family and i couldnt believe the abuse. It was downright pathetic and totally uncalled for. After Frank had scored, the family were celebrating and they were told to sit down and were racially abused time after time (not on one occasion). It wasnt...
  28. JuStINcReDIbLe.

First bring back keating thread.

Trent Hodkinson has the worst Kicking game in the competition. This isnt the first game that his kicking game has been crap. KK has a far better kicking game
  29. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Sam Perrett - 2012 Discussion Thread

Turner has a chronic knee injury and his latest set back wouldnt of helped his chances being re-signed. I really doubt if we will see Turner back considering his history of knee problems
  30. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

Can I ask why people actually want to let go of Tolman? What's he doing wrong? Whatever rumors you have heard or made up are false - he isn't going anywhere and des nor anyone else at the club have any intentions of letting him go either
  31. JuStINcReDIbLe.

SBW return to NRL Thread

He could pay the club 1 mil a year and i still wouldnt want that scum bag back at our club. We have made so much progress without him - why on earth would we go after him? I for one will rip my membership up of this backstabber comes back to our team Fool me once shame on you Fool me twice...
  32. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

Des Hasler absolutely loves Michael Ennis - Absolutely no chance whatsoever
  33. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Dogs keen to snap up Jennings mid-season

No chance Notice how their arent even any direct quotes from any bulldogs officials? Thats journalism at its best - complete BS
  34. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Luke MacDougall - 2012 Discussion Thread

Named in the lineup GO MADPUP
  35. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Parra players and the X

Least they didnt **** in the hallway again ala Nate Myles
  36. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Im Back

Habib! Ur still here - how are you bud?
  37. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kate Upton's Bikini Cat Daddy (NSFW)

God Bless her
  38. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Im Back

The old Banana kick baby!
  39. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Im Back

Too long my friend - Hope all is well! I still remember the day we went down to shark park and watched The dogs pip the sharks on the windiest of all days Hazem's kicking was amazing that day!
  40. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Im Back

Hey Guys & Girls After an extended period of the time on the bench i have decided to make more of an effort to come on here and post thoughts etc For any of you who dont know me - Im Justin - Pleased to meet you all! GO DOGS
  41. JuStINcReDIbLe.

line speed

Current game wouldnt cope with that sort of defence. Firstly we would be penalised against for "holding in the ruck" or "head high tackles" which barely touch the oppositions chin as players stay down and milk penalties or my favourite penalty - the shoulder charge. The modern game is too...
  42. JuStINcReDIbLe.

What's the difference?

Whats the difference between this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ILh-w5LPYo & This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmt1z50ubXw One gets lauded as the best tackle of all time The other receives a one match suspension BS!
  43. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Bulldogs Round 26 Team

FFS the amount of disrespect in this thread is ridiculous. Face the facts - It is highly unlikely that we are going to make the 8. Why on earth wouldnt we want to salute Michael Hodgson off? The first year he signed, he was great for the club - from memory wasnt he clubman of the year...
  44. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Trent Hodkinson - 2011 Discussion Thread

I heart Hodkinson.. Been impressed since Moore's left
  45. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Canterbury Bulldogs can still dream of finals footy after win over Cowboys

Pritchard has been awesome for majority of the year.. Eastwood on the other hand.. Average
  46. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Round 11 Post-Match Discussion Thread - Bulldogs v Raiders

It was a legitimate tackle and White bumped him off.. but he still did enough to jolt the ball free
  47. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Hit up Merchants

We have arguably one of the best young talented centre pairings going around yet they get the ball when the defence is in there face. Rubbish
  48. JuStINcReDIbLe.

And how would you spark the defence? Set someone on fire? Idiot
  49. JuStINcReDIbLe.

He tried to spark the defence when no one and i mean NO ONE tried to do anything and took Brett White on head on Takes guts to do that.. He has my respect
  50. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Hit up Merchants

We have put way too much emphasis in our forward pack again. Too much $$$$ IMO
  51. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Aiden Tolman - 2011 Discussion Thread

Tolman Medial Ligament Damage As reported by Wally Lewis during the game Gets bad to worse
  52. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Hit up Merchants

im so bloody frustrated seriously.. i am done with! The bulldogs have as much creativity as the local Under 9 east hills side. We dont need a change in personnel on the field - its off it
  53. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Hit up Merchants

Hopeless.. Absolutely hopeless
  54. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Hit up Merchants

Can someone tell me why the f..k we get a forward to cart the ball up by themselves in the oppositions 20 3-4 times in a set of 6? IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT OUR BACKLINE CONSISTS OF - THE CENTRES/WINGERS NEVER GET THE FKN BALL! We are by far the most boring team to watch in attack
  55. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Roberts to the Eels

Billy Ngawini is better than this clown
  56. JuStINcReDIbLe.

I'd bleed for the Blues: Idris stakes his claim

If thats your best footy then i dont want to see your worst mate Honestly.. USE YOUR FKN FRAME AND CART IT UP.. DONT JOG TO THE LINE WHEN WE NEED METRES IN OUR END U ANNOY ME end rant
  57. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Soward in city vs country

I hope the **** snapped in half
  58. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Canterbury Bulldogs Player Signings, Re-signings & Rumour Mill: 2011 Edition

Wait till its official.. He aint that bad seriously... Id prefer him over Reddy. Good back up centre and he would be on peanuts!
  59. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Who should be our 5/8?

Ben Cziswiloski
  60. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Goal Line Defence

That's true Will be good to put the Polar bear on his backside. Tolman is so much better than Hannant
  61. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Goal Line Defence

Is it just me or is our goal line defence very very shaky? It is well documented that Idris is suspect when it comes to reading attacks and sliding to cover his man/inside runner (classic example is the Taylor try that we conceded first up). On our line we need to be up and in the...
  62. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Bulldogs Team vs Broncos Rnd 8

Winner winner chicken dinner
  63. JuStINcReDIbLe.

This brings tingles down my spine...

Hahaha im not surprised. What about the line speed we showed in the first hits? We absolutely annihilated them! 8. Tolman 9. Ennis 10. Graham 11. Pritchard 12. Eastwood 13. Stagg 14. Payne 15. Kasiano 16. Foster 17. Halatau This lineup can definitely emulate what we used to do in 06 Giggity
  64. JuStINcReDIbLe.

What about some of the tackles? Fk me we were massive
  65. JuStINcReDIbLe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC7uzSKnVRA WHAT A FORWARD PACK WE HAD
  66. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Worst finals loss in the last 10 years?

Cowboys 04 wasn't great Garden Gnome Utai
  67. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Halatau dropped..Eastwood comes into the bench.

Exactly.. Let Hodgo play out his 200 games.. He outplayed and is a safer option than Paea in my opinion anyways.. Lets see how Hodgo goes tonight.. could have an absolute blinder! COME ON DOGGIES!
  68. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Round 3 Match Thread: Bulldogs v Woosters

Kasiano needs to pull his finger out. We know what he is capable of!
  69. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Happy Birthday JuStINcReDIbLe.

He doesn't post anymore cause of tools like you Cheers Ravi :D haha
  70. JuStINcReDIbLe.

2011 Bulldogs Membership MEGA THREAD

signed up yesterday.. woo
  71. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kurry likes Greek Boys

nothing.. just wanted to get kurrys attention :love:
  72. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kurry likes Greek Boys

kurry and i have something in common then..
  73. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Been on radio before ???

i was on air for 4 hours on nova once.. what u wanna know
  74. JuStINcReDIbLe.

WTF ??? Brad Morrin released ???

its cos he is ****
  75. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Souths trade 'world's best' for champion

would of loved champion at the dogs..
  76. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Souths trade 'world's best' for champion

Horrendous signing Souths will never learn
  77. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Im Back

Yeah i know mate.. worst was i travelled with 2 saints fans and i watched the gf at 7 am blind drunk with them. Aw well was a good year to be out of sydney! Bring on 2011 oh and hey kurry whats news??
  78. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Im Back

Amazing mate.. best 6 months of my life! Spent so much cash however I dont regret it one bit. Visited some amazing places and ticked off a few things from my bucket list along the way! whats new with u hombre?
  79. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Im Back

Sure x Nice to meet u Mr Burgandy..
  80. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Passport-sized Photographs

Likewise :love:
  81. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Im Back

Continuing with the "Im Back" themed thread from Rodzilla, i wanted to state that yes the great justincredible is back. Difference is though that i was away OS for 6 months in Europe Whats happening people! So many new faces on here.. good 2 see
  82. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Passport-sized Photographs

Get it done at Australia Post or a Chemist dude.. chemists are probably cheaper.
  83. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Frank Pritchard - 2011 Discussion Thread

yeah that was rubbish haha
  84. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Frank Pritchard - 2011 Discussion Thread

Is Pritchard right for round 1?
  85. JuStINcReDIbLe.

2011 Bulldogs Membership MEGA THREAD

Hey yall im in england at the moment... long time no speak! I am definitely signing up for membership this year i am assuming everyone is signing up 2 the kennel???
  86. JuStINcReDIbLe.

The Kennel Photos and Discussion Thread

In IOS mutant
  87. JuStINcReDIbLe.

The Kennel Photos and Discussion Thread

Me at running of the bulls opening ceremony this year