Search results

1. B

What's happened to Milner-Skudder

Just wondering. Haven't seen him this year.
  2. B

Andy Patmore named Junior Kangaroos Coach

According to Matt Russell on Foxsports.com.au, the Toyota Cup Team of the Year will be picked as the Junior Kangaroos, with the exception of the Kiwi players. Andy Patmore will be the Coach. Congratulations to our Boys. http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,27679624-5016683,00.html
  3. B

Toyota Cup called off

Just heard from a mate whose son plays for Tigers U/20's. The game has been called off tonight and moved to Terry Lamb complex tomorrow.
  4. B

Jarrod Hickey

I heard a rumour yesterday that Jarrod Hickey has hurt his back and will not play in 2009. I stress this is not confirmed, just a rumour at this stage.
  5. B

2004 Grand Final Side

It definitely is the Off-Season !!!! Sorry if this has been done before In my opinion, I reckon our GF Side (replacing Grimaldi with Price) of 2004 would be somewhere around $4.6M. I'd be interested to know other's opinions. Luke Patten $200,000 Hazem El-Masri $200,000 Ben Harris $150,000...
  6. B

Sonny Re - Signs for 5 years!!

Sonny's $1.6m Bulldogs deal Exclusive by Phil Rothfield March 09, 2007 12:00 CHAMPION rugby league forward Sonny Bill Williams has today signed a new four-year contract with the Bulldogs worth an estimated $1.6 million dollars. Williams hs been one of the most sought-after players in...
  7. B

What Happened at the Bulldogs AGM today???

Does anybody have any information about the AGM today that they can share with the rest of us?
  8. B

Over 30's Bulldogs Supporters

Gents & Ladies born before 1976, I'm looking to discuss football issues with people who actually remember attending games at Belmore when Turvey was the captain, the team didn't warm up out the back and you could listen to the opposition coach at the back of the Grandstand. I mean no...
  9. B

Mark Hughes Joins Souths in Recruitment

Source - NRL.COM Mark Hughes Joins Souths in Recruitment Friday, April 7, 2006 - 12:56 PM The South Sydney Rabbitohs announced today that Mark Hughes will join the Club as Recruitment Manager. Hughes has worked with the Bulldogs since 1995 in recruitment and development roles, and was...
  10. B

Bulldogs Retention

I know it may be going over old ground but can somebody pleeeeeease tell me why The Dogs let Thurston go??? Seeing him carve up the Brokeback Broncos yesterday made me nearly cry.
  11. B

DVD Recorders

What do I need to do when purchasing a DVD Recorder??? Can you feed your VCR through to it so you can record old tapes onto Disks??? What sort of Disks do I need. Please help me cos I am stupid when it comes to these things. I have a lot of old Doggies Games that I want to put onto disks.
  12. B

Emeilio to Make Surprise Debut

From The Bulldogs Website Bulldogs Coach Steve Folkes has made a surprise selection in the team that will take on the Panthers at Telstra Stadium in the opening round of the 2006 NRL Premiership. Andrew Emilio will make his first grade debut for the Bulldogs off the bench. Emelio is a...
  13. B

Should Charity Shield be moved to Round 1 ?

I heard on 2KY this morning that Trent Barrett didn't play the 2nd half and the Souths Supporters were upset with the new jerseys. Should the NRL move this clash to Round 1 ???