Search results

1. addoujspark

Bulldogs Sign 21 Year old Winger for 3 Years - Christian Crichton

We have almost 1.2 million Moses suli signed for 400k he was released and now somehow the 400k is no longer there could ray dib have ripped us dear kenellers
  2. addoujspark

Bulldogs Sign 21 Year old Winger for 3 Years - Christian Crichton

I used play footy with his cousin big raps on this kid man his cuzin usso always said he will make it how time flys man so glad to see him in blue and white
  3. addoujspark

Hollands Bench Role

Wouldn't mind seeing her replace Montoya on the wing solid in d and can offer plenty in attack
  4. addoujspark

Hypothetical release of a player

Woods Foran mbye very over priced we can use that money to purchase young talent and keep the twins
  5. addoujspark

Morris twins concede Bulldogs’ salary cap situation likely to force them out of the club

It's a no brainer IMO throw what ever we have left to keep both
  6. addoujspark

I wish Ray Dib was still in charge

Mate if ray dib was still in charge he would clear all this up in days please stop ur yapping dez created this mess dib had other plans and now who's sorry all people that voted him out
  7. addoujspark

ITS NOT OVER YET !!

Wow must be smoking the good shit or just completely didn't watch the game errors are errors how the fuck were we still in the game with a 9-3 penalty count due to our shit performance aye ??? Worst in 25 wow didn't u watch the roosters game
  8. addoujspark

ITS NOT OVER YET !!

Wow the negativity is setting in maybe it's just frustration but let's not forget who we are and what we stand for as a club stand tall and proud why is everyone in the shithole our players played a great game if we got smashed I'll still be hearing bitching and moaning if we play our hearts us...
  9. addoujspark

Now is the time to turn things around.

I fucken love it [emoji173]️[emoji173]️
  10. addoujspark

Round 9: Dogs vs Broncos 3-2-1

Ohhh he was gutterd in that press conference he wanted to say so much more and I wish he would have Jacko was lost for words and I don't blame him justify those calls expect us to cop a fine and possibly and apology would that make it 2 this year oh 4 points sorry ain't gonna fucken cut it...
  11. addoujspark

Consolidated Refs Thread

Sutton hasn't liked us since one of our faithful launched that bottle on him I'm so sad to say he didn't connect and force the dog to retire
  12. addoujspark

ITS NOT OVER YET !!

Fellas I'm looking for someone to give me something here abit of hope something to keep me sane after that game loll
  13. addoujspark

Consolidated Refs Thread

Agreed my brother we didn't help our chances but for fucks sake give us a break clear cut black and white calls went against us I just can't hack that shit we don't what we could and that was good enough I don't care who agrees with me or not but performance was there heart and blood sweat u...
  14. addoujspark

Consolidated Refs Thread

Yep I picked up on that and also picked up 3 knock ons the the play the ball and 7 tunnel balls as they call them
  15. addoujspark

ITS NOT OVER YET !!

Loll I fixed it up but honestly we played good tonight I'm shocked about those dodgy call from Sutton
  16. addoujspark

ITS NOT OVER YET !!

Another week another defeat but that was our best performance by far I hate blaming refs penalties etc but the boys out there heart and soul and left nothing on that field tonight we can still be the dogs of war we have a long road ahead of us and it starts next Friday night against the eels .
  17. addoujspark

Consolidated Refs Thread

Sutton and his dad are to blame his dad should have blew over his mum instead of inside the weak fucken dog clear knock on jmoz didn't take the winger out stop telling me not to blame that dog
  18. addoujspark

Consolidated Refs Thread

I'm shocked how the fuck is that a knock back hooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  19. addoujspark

Moses Mbye is scared

I'm sick of his fucken shit fuck him and everything he stands for why touch him whyyyyyyy hoppa had it coverd u mother fucken dog
  20. addoujspark

TIME FOR UNITY

We we'll always be bulldogs supporters buddy but this shits getting hard to watch
  21. addoujspark

Give Cleeland a go

I don't think that's the issues he has a lot of depth to chose from but seems to be scared to drop some players we have the same squad that didn't score a point something's gotta give I don't see our attack getting any better against a hungry 3rd placed panthers team
  22. addoujspark

Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Panthers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

This is the best line up we have ohhhh this would be the dream but dean pay is cooked up too much ice I see and stuck with the same fucken line up
  23. addoujspark

SOS...BEN BARBA

SOS CURTIS RONA
  24. addoujspark

SOS...BEN BARBA

I don't think he will come back the price of cocaine has gone up in Sydney. nor do I think the club will get him back
  25. addoujspark

MG's bonkers halves idea.

What gives this **** to have an opinion on our club and what we fucken do fuck MG and his thoughts Foran at 9 I've heard it all now
  26. addoujspark

Jackson Hastings / Manly Strip Club Megathread

This can't be an option for the dogs maybe licha but brown hasn't even been given a go
  27. addoujspark

Sign the dog up on minimum money I don't see the risk we signed fucken Moses sulli for 400000 and he was a risk didn't last long
  28. addoujspark

Who would you drop?

1 mbye 2 bmoz 3jmoz 4 olive 5 holland 6 Foran 7 Frawley 8 woods 9 famanu brown 10 klemmer 11 RFM 12 Rhys Martin 13 jj 14 jmk 15 Eastwood 16 renof t 17 Finee
  29. addoujspark

What a game

Lmfao probably shouldn't post shit if u don't care [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
  30. addoujspark

Give Cleeland a go

Needs to get rid of jmk ??? Yeah ok and leave ur million dollar dud Foran who's supposed support and help this young kid develops
  31. addoujspark

Give Cleeland a go

Defence is below average compare him to him to jmk in defence Marshallah hasn't skipped a beat in defence
  32. addoujspark

Give Cleeland a go

Fucken sick of jmk been thrown under the bus jmk is no halfback played his guys out and still cops the slack cleeland needs a crack agreed but jmk has done no wrong with him been Left in the side Frawley played crazy in nsw cup
  33. addoujspark

Renouf Toomaga

Add famanu brown Lachlan Lewis Lachlan burr Rhys Martin even frawleys showing More control than Foran
  34. addoujspark

Braith Anasta

Braith is a champion i dno why people make dumb threads about ex players calling it how it is IMO he should've called us shit
  35. addoujspark

Dragons didn't have him in there plans roosters same thing and dce is too much of a bitch went crying to Trent so Hastings cops the boot if anything were missing is a pest ATM sign the **** up
  36. addoujspark

why isn't MBYE lurking?!?

His playing too much halfback so when it's time for him to lurk he's too tierd needs to watch benny barbs 2012 highlights
  37. addoujspark

Lichaa

Not even bro he looks tired from the get go and offers nothing but shit delayed passes famanu brown has showed so much in nsw cup deserves a shot at starting licha play NSW cup to wake him up
  38. addoujspark

Seems like mbye still wants to play halfback

Full stops are out of the picture when ur this fired up loll
  39. addoujspark

Heard dogs are in talks with him already could be a myth I don't understand these players they make it in the big time and earn good money to play the sport we all love and the throw it all away what a shame
  40. addoujspark

It felt like roosters were playing with 14 men

Not scared just waiting for the 5th so he can kick
  41. addoujspark

I said this a while ago not JMK at fullback he wasn't in the picture yet but I had Bmoz at fullback but as u do on the kennel I got absolutely sprayed for it JMK would be a good 9
  42. addoujspark

Not saying he should be but his playing like he is and his not playing the fullback explosive role that he can play
  43. addoujspark

Kieran Foran

Possibly not I agree with u there but it did allow Foran to be a running five eight which is what he is but clearly the fans on the kennel are the only ones that see that and not the people in charge lewis or cleeland 7 Foran 6 JMK 9
  44. addoujspark

Ok I'm sick of this shit were Mbye is kicking the ball this take him out of the game in regards to woods looking for a fullback to pass 2 mbye doesn't not backup woods or klemmer at all and I think it's due to the fact that the way we construct our sets mbyes always waiting for the ball to kick...
  45. addoujspark

JMK hopeless in attack

Woods played really well mbye will never back up woods because he's too fucken busy playing halfback half the time because mr million dollar man ain't stepping up
  46. addoujspark

JMK hopeless in attack

Ummmm since we're all having a dig here anyone care to talk about million dollar man Foran and his lack of organising a fucken set I dno wtf you guys expect from Jmk honestly Foran is the one the club chased instead of renoylds and this guys isn't mentioned once and BTW did JMK let in that try...
  47. addoujspark

JMK hopeless in attack

Woods had one the best games offloads and run meters will tell u that that mistake is unforgivable ur a nrl player u get paid 1 million a season to run and play the ball I think the refs Missed a thousand of them tonight but they got woods one and that's what led to the try besides that he had a...
  48. addoujspark

Lichaa

Halves ain't the problem champ licha is he's too fucken slow from dummy half no control and doesn't have the slightest of clues as what to do next no were near the likes of cook cam smith Granville Isaac Luke no explosion what so ever famanu brown needs to be the number 9 mbye doing what to much...
  49. addoujspark

WWOS Young Gun - Jeremy Marshall King

Licha is signed until the end of 2019
  50. addoujspark

WWOS Young Gun - Jeremy Marshall King

If Marshall king keeps going at this rate as he is improving each week I dont think Cogger will be able to take that number 6 of him his a superstar in the making
  51. addoujspark

Bulldogs stalwart Greg Eastwood hoping with all his heart for new deal

1 year deal I don't think 100k is what he's worth he's one of the most skilful forwards the runs he makes I dno wether to laugh or cheer always seems to get through solid in defence needs to stay atleast another year as for price were already fucked thanks to dez and his back ended deals that...
  52. addoujspark

Adam Elliott - I’m done

JMK iS woeful in attack he has benji all over him his played what 5 games do u expect him to be benji settle down he's defence is great he took down coen Hess billion times had all heart and plenty of balls something we've been missing for a while he had a great game overall attack and defence
  53. addoujspark

Round 6: Dogs v Cowboys 3-2-1

Lmfao did u watch the same game champ he's played his best game IMO woods and him really stepped up
  54. addoujspark

Round 6: Dogs v Cowboys 3-2-1

3 woodsy 2 RFM 3 JMK defence was unbelievable he stopped coen Hess 5 times and didn't think about takeing a step back credit to all the boys what a game raps on Foran flemmer Jacko mbye Morris boys fuck it the whole fuck team
  55. addoujspark

Can the dogs bounce back ???

Lol this chump did u watch the game did u see the intent did u see the way woods klee Foran mbye Jacko JMK dominated that game we deserved that win and we made them look worse than they were ur not even satisfied when we win might be calling u the new dez Hasler
  56. addoujspark

I think we just did bounce back
  57. addoujspark

As a diehard bulldogs supporter every week I believe the boys can shake it off and come out and perform all the media hype around jt has bored the fuck out of me and could care less what the media have to say I wanna know how our supporters feel can we beat the cowboys ???
  58. addoujspark

The kennel in meltdown

The kennel is far from meltdown we didn't expect a premiership that's for sure but we do expect some pride passion results entertainment . As bulldogs supporters we are the most passionate u can get u can't buy the support we have for our beloved bulldogs but this forum is something we can all...
  59. addoujspark

Round 6 line up - what the fans want

I don't think anything seems to get u in the mood your the most negative person on this forum knock the team knock the coach wake up to urself if your on this ur a dogs supporter so support ur team and have some pride in your team . we all get fired up when we lose but ur on another level buddy...
  60. addoujspark

Round 6 line up - what the fans want

This is exsactly the team I had in mine I just hope dean pay is on the kennel and has a good long look at this hoppa is a winger olive needs to be in only addition I would add to this would be Lachlan burr and I would float Marshall king in there as well but u got it spot on champ
  61. addoujspark

Facts. We are shit.

I can't understand this block play don't they fucken understand this shit isn't working I can . I've been watching it for 6 years it's honestly a disaster to watch
  62. addoujspark

Trouble in Belmore??

A coach with no experience cleaning up dez haslers dirty work give the guy a break honestly what do u want him to say when theses ***** aren't performing ummm when we get it together we're gonna destroy the completion cumon mate get real
  63. addoujspark

Trouble in Belmore??

I'd like to see u coach these bunch of soft cocks and get results nothing to do with the coach blame these soft cocks that run onto the field
  64. addoujspark

THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED

Against a team that forgot how to play footy how to catch a ball ??? Which way we're attacking we made the raiders look like the benchmark of the completion there 1st win that's why he's so happy I'm surprised we didn't have 50 put on us that he should be ashamed of
  65. addoujspark

THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED

There isn't even a glimpse of light unperforming has become a thing at the dogs I feel sorry for pay his hands are tied up and the boys are letting him and us down I can't see us getting any better I don't care what Ricky dicky said to Canberra what we dished up tonight was really under 10s...
  66. addoujspark

THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED

Were do u start RFM ??? Montoya Elliot I honestly don't know after that performance
  67. addoujspark

THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED

Mbye done all the kicking u name it he kicked it I don't understand it at all Foran Marshall licha did not show up at all mbye could not inject himself at all
  68. addoujspark

THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED

Wow i can't believe I'm saying this but that was disgusting to watch as a bulldogs supporter all 17 players should really put there heads down in shame wake the fuck up and play some fucken footy way to soft absoloutly disgusting
  69. addoujspark

Stfu Ennis

I think the 20000 members knew Hasler wasn't getting far not just ennis but like u said he wore his heart on his sleeves and loved the club haslers gone and he still has a problem with us yes we are 13th on the ladder did u expect miracles sir ?? We knew what this season has install for us we...
  70. addoujspark

Newcastle should release Cogger

There's no way knights will release him JMK we haven't seen nothing yet the kids is humble and content and he hasn't even clicked yet that's the scary part big hype around cogger I still think he needs time we shouldn't be rushing to get him over
  71. addoujspark

Blake Ferguson - Opinion

He's and absolute cockhead can't stand him either but give credit we're it's due his footy is doing all the talking for him ATM playing really good footy depends on what they do with the Morris twins freak of a player but I dno if the dogs would go for a troublesome player like fergo
  72. addoujspark

Stfu Ennis

Steve prices heart has always been and will always be with the bulldogs no matter what u say mate he gave it all he got at the club and didn't stop until he had a premiership he loves the club that's why he's back here mick has no respect for anyone but the ways he's going about the dogs cumon...
  73. addoujspark

Stfu Ennis

Like I said mick has a vendetta against us truth is we don't care mick fuck off he gets paid for his opinions now lol fuck must be double when he mentions the bulldogs I'm so disgusted with this so called ex captain what a prick were has the honour and loyalty gone he jumps at any chance he gets...
  74. addoujspark

Six o’clock kick off is ridiculous

Settle down sunshine he's had 3 games as captain what do u expect from him to wow you over being a captain is tough work but who would be better suited to captaincy besides Jacko he earned it and deserved it just relax u can't be at ur best were ur down on confidence and no wins let's see how he...
  75. addoujspark

Round 3: Dogs vs Panthers 3-2-1

3. Mbye 2 Foran 1 the rest of the 15 boys out there remarkable effort
  76. addoujspark

Will Hopoate

The beauty of having hoppa in the team he is able to play anywhere u need him although he won't kill it but he has the ability to adapt and hold his own only other player I can think of that would've of scored that try is lafai he's reaction and ability to put the ball down with 2 quality...
  77. addoujspark

So glad it seems we have finally found our long term fullback in Mbye

Must agree with ya champ okunbor has to be on track to feature soon power and speed I love watching this talent play
  78. addoujspark

TOLMAN @ 13, Good Move IMO

Lmao spot on there buddy only difference was he wasn't in the way and the likes of fualalo and tualau woods klemmer were able to dominate I sure hope the aparent deal with the sharks pulls through
  79. addoujspark

K Foran

Held the boys together and JMK just feed of him it was great to watch defensively he was tuff in the second half and really held the boys together
  80. addoujspark

BULLDOGS BITE: Who will Canterbury Bulldogs fans blame now that Des Hasler is gone?

Must be a mate of Mick ennis and he must be a parra supporter lol
  81. addoujspark

BULLDOGS BITE: Who will Canterbury Bulldogs fans blame now that Des Hasler is gone?

Lmfao are we the most hated/talked about club or what ??? fuck people like this must of been on the Hasler train that's crashed this beautiful club into the ground this guy is so botherd talking about the bulldogs supporters like any of us give a fuck about his opinion stick up ur arse mate
  82. addoujspark

NRL360 : Forans feedback

Loll mmmm parra looked really good with Foz manage to sign Hayne and Moses =54-0 was it ????
  83. addoujspark

Should we make a play for Matt Gillett

If he's available fuck yeah
  84. addoujspark

Rhyse Martin

Once he cracks the 17 it will be hard to take him out
  85. addoujspark

MBYE CAN PARTNER FORAN

Noted like I said 1st time using this it's gonna take some getting used to I guess I didn't quiet understand how this thing works but I'll get better at it lol
  86. addoujspark

Ex- Dogs Players

Tim lafai
  87. addoujspark

MBYE CAN PARTNER FORAN

Settle down mate your not the only one with an opinion I just wanted to see what you guys thought
  88. addoujspark

MBYE CAN PARTNER FORAN

Thanks for the advice @CaptainJackson
  89. addoujspark

R3 - Bulldogs vs Panthers - Team List & Discussion Thread

I don't understand how Elliot gets a spot over tualau
  90. addoujspark

MBYE CAN PARTNER FORAN

Like I said it's my 1st time didn't quiet understand how this works still confused ??
  91. addoujspark

Aaron Woods ‘a shadow’ of James Graham, says Michael Ennis

Wow can u honestly say ennis doesn't comment on the dogs on a weekly basis no criticism for the sharks who are 0-2 and signed Dugan and Moylan on big money after 2 rounds can u seriously say something like that woods will make ennis eat his words ennis didn't fire at the sharks till 2016 like I...
  92. addoujspark

MBYE CAN PARTNER FORAN

Loll didn't think about that
  93. addoujspark

MBYE CAN PARTNER FORAN

Very restricted minutes I can't wait to see him in full swing
  94. addoujspark

MBYE CAN PARTNER FORAN

I think brown adds some punch of the bench Brown talau Martin fine I think there's plenty of punch there
  95. addoujspark

MBYE CAN PARTNER FORAN

Yeah I agree is JMK the answer ???
  96. addoujspark

MBYE CAN PARTNER FORAN

My 1st post loll I wasn't sure what's going on
  97. addoujspark

MBYE CAN PARTNER FORAN

Yes they have been training for 5 months still doesn't explain why he looks so lost with the ball I have always backed Frawley mate just a suggestion and the players I've stated have played in those positions wouldn't be something new to them though it's early on it was just a suggestion to see...
  98. addoujspark

Interesting Promo by Bulldogs.

Is that meant to encourage us to go watch the game [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]