I wish Ray Dib was still in charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ray Dib is like the Ebola. Infects the host and fucks them real bad. I don't want him anywhere near this place. He is a disgrace.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes lets keep blaming Dib and Des for us sitting second last with 2 wins from 9 games and struggling to score more than 3 tries a game..

Before a ball was kicked this year, most of our fans thought we had a stronger team than last year and better attack with Lichaa being allowed to run and Mbye at fullback..

Our attack has not improved one iota yet.. and its our worst start to a season in 30 years..

But lets keep blaming Des and Dib

This squad does not deserve to be ranked 15th, look at the Tigers & Knights, the blame lies elsewhere

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yes lets keep blaming Dib and Des for us sitting second last with 2 wins from 9 games and struggling to score more than 3 tries a game..

Before a ball was kicked this year, most of our fans thought we had a stronger team than last year and better attack with Lichaa being allowed to run and Mbye at fullback..

Our attack has not improved one iota yet.. and its our worst start to a season in 30 years..

But lets keep blaming Des and Dib

This squad does not deserve to be ranked 15th, look at the Tigers & Knights, the blame lies elsewhere
Yes we keep Blaming Des and Dib because THEY put us in this long-term mess FFS. It's going to take 2-3 years to fix this mess and our salary cap. Dean Pay inherited THEIR MESS. He didn't create this mess himself. Look at the ENTIRE picture, not just what's in front of you.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish dib was around , as in all aspects of life those that make a mess are never around to deal with the fallout . Others will look incompentant trying to fix his mess.

As for Pay I always thought he was not the answer , he was following Stuart as an assistant and Stuart's only success was due to Fittler and Gould. Pay did give me hope with his pre season talk, but it was just all talk

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dib would off blamed the media, his two partners in crime Castle and Hasler but never himself. And sure Grimus and the nose whisler are as much to blame but Dib himself was and is to unconceited to notice his own faults.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes we keep Blaming Des and Dib because THEY put us in this long-term mess FFS. It's going to take 2-3 years to fix this mess and our salary cap. Dean Pay inherited THEIR MESS. He didn't create this mess himself. Look at the ENTIRE picture, not just what's in front of you.
Ive got nothing against Dean Pay but calling a spade a spade the Titans Tigers Knights all sit above us on the ladder and its not like theirs rosters are much better

before a ball was kicked this year most of our fans gave us a shot at the 8 and I thought we should be thereabouts

You can talk about salary cap all you like , but we are sitting 15th and behind other teams that have comparable or inferior rosters and our attack still struggles to score more than 3 tries

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ive got nothing against Dean Pay but calling a spade a spade the Titans Tigers Knights all sit above us on the ladder and its not like theirs rosters are much better

before a ball was kicked this year most of our fans gave us a shot at the 8 and I thought we should be thereabouts

You can talk about salary cap all you like , but we are sitting 15th and behind other teams that have comparable or inferior rosters and our attack still struggles to score more than 3 tries
Titans tigers and knights haven't had the draw we've had.

We've had a really tough first 9 rnds

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

New coach, new spine - says a lot really.

addoujspark

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate if ray dib was still in charge he would clear all this up in days please stop ur yapping dez created this mess dib had other plans and now who's sorry all people that voted him out

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate if ray dib was still in charge he would clear all this up in days please stop ur yapping dez created this mess dib had other plans and now who's sorry all people that voted him out

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just let it go Ray.....

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You and Ray'd be the only ones!...should be formally charged with dereliction of duties...shameful failure to fulfil one's obligations as a Chairman.

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You and Ray'd be the only ones!...should be formally charged with dereliction of duties...shameful failure to fulfil one's obligations as a Chairman.
Funny you should say that...
Anyone heard from Andrew Hill lately???

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd say trying to do his job, and not trying to get on the tv or paper every 5 seconds........
I hear you but it's the CEO's job to respond to comments that are detrimental to the club's interests.
Wouldn't it be prudent for AH to rebut/confirm/deny the salary cap claims which have all centred on innuendo and speculation.
Perception always nullifies truth. Today's rumour becomes tomorrow's fact.
Times like these when your leadership stands up to be counted.

Dimitri

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Apparently almost the entire admin staff left under Aunty raeraes watch also

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck you people are dumb. It’s actually embarrassing to listen too.

Craig Bellamey rates Pay as one of the best coaches in the game. Yet a Lebbo whose never watched a game thinks Cleeland is the answer and Pay is a moron because our squad isn’t top 4.

FFS I’m ashamed of this place

Status
Not open for further replies.