Search results

1. T

Hasler set to sign new deal with Sea Eagles!!!!!!!

He would have been if he saw your picture...
  2. T

Hasler set to sign new deal with Sea Eagles!!!!!!!

Hasler has struck a deal. With manly a further 3 yrs.
  3. T

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL *Spoilers*

In your bum, Least you will get it back. Soon.
  4. T

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL *Spoilers*

Roosters - Pack of Useless ****s!!!!!!!!!!
  5. T

Sackings thread

Creagh?!?!?! You're ****in kidding. Watmough carried the backrow.
  6. T

NSW SOO Team For Game 1 2009

Fitzgibbon? WHAT THE ****?!?!?! I refuse to watch this game, they can all suck me off. Qld 40-0 every game. Like Manly. 40-0
  7. T

NSW SOO Team For Game 1 2009

O'Donnell> Watmough? Get ****ed. Bunch of arse ****ers.
  8. T

state of origin teams...

Or something. Need maturity. **** these children. Pearce, Mullen Soward. GTFO little muppets. Orfords kicking, Barretts a proven NSW Champion. And the rest is just standard.
  9. T

state of origin teams...

1.Stewart 2.Wolfman 3.Cooper 4.Hayne 5.Monaghan 6.Barrett 7.Orford 8.Kite 9.Ennis 10.Wayman 11.Watmough 12.Laffranchi 13.Glenn Stewart 14.Tupou 15.Bailey 16.Gidley 17.Perry
  10. T

Are manly a one man team?

Haha Poor guy puts in his 2 cents and is a Dollar short. No Idea hey?
  11. T

Are manly a one man team?

No they would have won 11-10 you ****ing retard.
  12. T

Question

No Every other islander does, you might as well. I put corned beef in my bumhole and let the magpies eat it.
  13. T

Stupid Sayings

Hahaha. I would say, It's not hot, Put it in your mouth.
  14. T

Question

Sorry :( Are you gonna put Corned Beef in there?
  15. T

Stupid Sayings

Blow Job. If a chick held my pecker and started blowing on it that would suck arse.
  16. T

Stupid Sayings

Sick Bro - Sick Brother. Sick **** - Vagina with the flu. The world's ****ed!
  17. T

Stupid Sayings

Yeah for sure. "I have a dream" Well i hope it was more important than getting shot in the face and dying.
  18. T

Oprah

Coca`ina.
  19. T

Stupid Sayings

Yeah. I'd rather be build like a human being than a Brick Toilet.
  20. T

Question

Pour the boiled water on noodles then put a bigger plate over the bowl your noodles are in to keep heat inside. Works much quicker.
  21. T

Oprah

Imagine that looking at you while she is smoking your pole. Stuff dreams are made of.
  22. T

Stupid Sayings

"Break my playstation and **** will hit the fan" So in other words, someone upsets you so you go and **** into a fan. That would just make you more upset.
  23. T

Stupid Sayings

Oh yeah. That's ****ing horrid.
  24. T

Question

Use the kettle.
  25. T

Stupid Sayings

Eff You See Kay Eee Dee
  26. T

Stupid Sayings

They're not laughing with you, they're laughing at you - No they're laughing at me because im telling the ****in joke. If they were laughing with me i'd be laughing too. Borrow something off someone. "Thats a Boomerang" **** mate it's a hammer if i throw it it isnt coming back. "You'd...
  27. T

The Biscuit thread !

Butternut somethings.
  28. T

Oprah

He's a ****wit too.
  29. T

Things you've Hidden from your Oldies

I Used to hide my Pop's dentures and watch him try and eat his dinner. Was pretty amusing.
  30. T

Oprah

I heard she has Dredlocked Vaginal Hairs. She also ****ed Dr Phil with a Strap on.
  31. T

What other...

Told i look Lebanese, Greek, Italian, Abbo well half cast anyway. People never believe i'm full aussie. Why coz i got black hair and dark brown eyes? **** off
  32. T

Pigbenis

hey dude.
  33. T

Pigbenis

I heard he has a Picro Menis.
  34. T

Would you?

For sure. I've already jacked off over her.
  35. T

Well Done

Manly will go back to back. Mark my words.
  36. T

Well Done

They're in the middle of the game. Why would you stop and clap the other team? After the game they all congratulated him and Watmough put his arm around him as they walked in the tunnel. Even after all the **** he copped.
  37. T

Well Done

Feel sorry for them. It's slack.
  38. T

40-0

Rofl. Funny ay. That was a good one wasn't it. Correct me if i am wrong but he played for Australia last year and got 2nd rower of the year. Kimlo's mum - Sperm Bank.
  39. T

Well Done

To the dogs. They played awesome. Manly played like Poofters. But at the end of the Day Manly are still Premiers. 40-0. See ya in October.
  40. T

Woah. Breaking News.

I bet you got those in your shower.
  41. T

Woah. Breaking News.

I'm back.
  42. T

40-0

Good Stuff.
  43. T

40-0

Not bad. How's Chun Li?
  44. T

40-0

So was the grandfinal. Any game against Manly is ****. There is no challenge. Wait til round one.
  45. T

40-0

Great isn't it. WCC Champions also. Hurrah Hurrah. Anthony Watmough should be an immortal IMO.
  46. T

Best 1.6.7.9 Combo

Obviously manly... manly are premiers. For any of you who voted melbourne you're an idiot. Manly 40 - 0 melbourne. Yeah great 1679 combo. Manly warringah sea eagles 2008 premiers.
  47. T

Yeah, Well...

Lol @ your sig. Do you watch Hi-5 too?
  48. T

Yeah, Well...

Shouldn't you be off trying to suck Rami off??
  49. T

Yeah, Well...

I don't have aids man. I'm just hoping you get it :)
  50. T

Yeah, Well...

Yeah all good. Got a scar though. The ****in animal. I hope his slut of a girlfriend gives him herpes.
  51. T

Yeah, Well...

Round one will mean nothing. 40-0.
  52. T

Yeah, Well...

Har Har. That's a good one. I hope you get AIDS. :)
  53. T

Yeah, Well...

I havn't posted here in a while. Have any of you ****in missed me?
  54. T

Have you ever....

Seen a Dogs **** when it's Red? It looks like Lipstick. Happy New year. Go and whack off a labrador.
  55. T

I got Glassed.

I like these shirts :) Yeah it's nothing at all really. Just the fact he glassed me pisses me off.
  56. T

I got Glassed.

The thing is i didn't realise it was his mrs. I thought he was just some Jealous ********. But i was ina good mood i didn't snap at him for grabbing her i just said "Hey relax man" or something. The arsehole.
  57. T

4chan

Agreed. Sickos all round.
  58. T

I got Glassed.

Friday Night.
  59. T

I got Glassed.

Yeah it broke but didnt shatter the bottom of the glass was what hit me.
  60. T

I got Glassed.

Because if he was an arab he would have blown me up and if he was Greek he would have wanted to root my Anal. That is all im sorry :D:D:D
  61. T

I got Glassed.

Haha yeah there is. This was with a bourbon glass though. Also the guy was an Aussie, Not Greek or Lebo before the trouble starts. :)
  62. T

I got Glassed.

I also look like an Abbo in this picture. How ya goin cuz? Got a spare Dart for a Brother?
  63. T

I got Glassed.

Glassing is Fun.
  64. T

I got Glassed.

i just had on eup gotta resize you arse munch. :)
  65. T

I got Glassed.

Yes.
  66. T

I got Glassed.

Lucky i didnt lose my eye ****in arseholes!!! Some slut was dancing like a slut with my mate. Next minute the guy runs over and drags her around by the hair. I told him to relax, he glasses me, i punch the **** out of him, my workmate knees him in the face, he is seen later worse of than...
  67. T

Joke

Your mums tits.
  68. T

Joke

Two boys are playing football in a park near Belmore Oval, when one is attacked by a Rottweiler. Thinking quickly, the other boy rips off a board of the nearby fence, wedges it down the dog's collar and twists, breaking the dog's neck. A reporter who is strolling by sees the incident, and rushes...
  69. T

Bon Jovi vs Gunners

Don't be ****ing stupid.
  70. T

Let's settle it like 'real' men .....

A shanktathon. Everyone into a laundry of a housing comission flat in Waterloo armed with butchers knifes. Lights off, start shanking.
  71. T

Bon Jovi vs Gunners

What a stupid Question. I'd rather sit there for 4 hours waiting for Axl Rose to get on stage than listen to a Bon Jovi album.
  72. T

Good Vibes/Field Day.

You're a champion. Let me know bud. I'll pm you my phone number in case i dont check on here and you have a spare.
  73. T

Munting.

Hahahaha. Rofl @ the Smackie one. Dead giveaway.
  74. T

Good Vibes/Field Day.

Atb. But he is naked this time.
  75. T

Munting.

Yeah i've never had one. The boys get into them. Bit of Gas and grog does me fine.
  76. T

Good Vibes/Field Day.

Yeah im gonna sus out Ebay for Good Vibes tix. I also know a scalpers number ill suss him out too.
  77. T

Good Vibes/Field Day.

Who is going? Who has tickets for Sale? Preferably 2 Good vibes tix but if you have any Field Day tix let me know.
  78. T

Munting.

Does your sphincter GURN after you shelve 2 or 3 mistubishis? You going to Good Vibes?
  79. T

Missing parts?

Haha. Good one.
  80. T

Missing parts?

Skin tag or foreskin? Speaking of which. Apparently when Soliola was born he was about to get circumsized but the doctor said he couldnt let a man grow up without a Penis.
  81. T

Munting.

Yeah all aboard. Bring your great hat.
  82. T

Munting.

Like the Fail your Rexy was. Admit you only bought a WRX to substitute the small, limp worm that sleeps in your underwear.
  83. T

social clothing

hahahahahahahaha!!!
  84. T

Tougher

Muntville is a hard place.
  85. T

Stolen Motorbike

I'd scratch them for sure. I wouldn't even try to fight it. As long as i got that scratch before i died. Sorry to hear about ur kids bike dude. ****in arseholes.
  86. T

Munting.

Munt, Munted, Munting. What a ****ing gay word. Who invented such a ****ed up word. "Dude i am munted." "I was munting hard" How ****ing stupid. Whoever says Munted is a Good for nothing No Hoper with a small **** or has Thrush for women. Regards, Custard The.
  87. T

The Ghould VS Stuart

That because they have been calling for his head since 2005 and nothing happened.
  88. T

Love Thy Neighbour: Australia's shameful fetish

I wouldn't piss on one personally.
  89. T

Stand Up Comedy.

Maybe i can talk about a skirt burger.
  90. T

Stand Up Comedy.

I wrote this half an hour ago. Only took me 2 mins. i was ashamed in case it sucked so i said my mate did it. Funny i was talking with my cousn he told me to do stand up. So i wrote a quick start up. Then i come here and Rodzilla says tha same thing. Lets do this together Mr Zilla...
  91. T

Stand up comedian

I love you Rodzilla.
  92. T

Stand Up Comedy.

My mate is giving it a go and sent me this. He needs opinions. Would you laugh? It's only a short start took him 2 mins. ---------- Hi this is the first time i have done this. But there's a first time for everything. Well thats what the dirty bastard next door to me said anyway...
  93. T

a model of my room mates life

If i saw this guy i'd punch him square in the ****in mouth
  94. T

Best Combined side ever

1.Darren Lockyer 2.Noa Nandruku 3.Mal Meninga 4.Laurie Daley 5.Michael O'Connor 6.Cliff Lyons 7.Andrew Johns 8.Mark Carrol 9.Danny Buderus 10.Paul Harrogan 11.Steve Menzies 12.Brad Clyde 13.Brad Fittler 14.Ben Kennedy 15.Shane Webcke 16.David Gillespie 17.Jonathan Thurston...
  95. T

Greatest club team you ever saw?

Manly - 08. 40-0. That is all. Greatest win Ever. Against a team Minor Premiers and Grand Finalists 3 years running. 40-0. That is all.
  96. T

Funniest thread!

"It looks like your girl washed her face with a beartrap" "I'd rather get my **** slammed in the car door" Hahahaha! ****ing class!!!
  97. T

Indian myna's

i hate these bastards more. Am i allowed to kill them?
  98. T

Indian myna's

Are there two different types of these ****in arseholes? i have seen two different looking ones. I hate the ****s. i hate magpies too but i also like them because i saw one eating a baby Myna. Dirty little bastards kill em all!!!
  99. T

What do you do to let off steam?

Commit murder.
  100. T

Funnel Web Spiders

Wow that was clever. Get your **** out of your hand and your thongs out of you arse and do something useful you old Dero. Noone like a sweaty off cheese smelling bogan. Dude you wanted to root me and lick custard off my chest and here you are implying im a poofter. You have no idea. Good luck...