Stolen Motorbike

Status
Not open for further replies.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys, i have awoken thismorning to find my sons CR50 has been stolen..i live in killingworth whitch is in newcastle nsw..if anyone has herd anything as unlikely as that is (stranger things have happened) then please pm me..there is a reward for the bike..my son is 4 and will be devestated once he finds out..part of his Xmas present is things to do with the bike..a new helmet etc..anyways thanks for taking time to read this.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fark mate, sorry to hear that.
I had a trail bike stolen a few years back, never got it back either :(

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah makes you sick huh..little bastards wont get a job..they prefer to get around theiving of people that earn their living =(

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
yeah makes you sick huh..little bastards wont get a job..they prefer to get around theiving of people that earn their living =(
Ice Junkies !

Nothing short of facial fractures and unconsciousness when you catch them dude !

M

mofo sixx

can you claim it on your contents insurance?

same thing happened to my brothers kids bike few yrs ago, makes your blood boil

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep good news is i can claim it on house and contents..they cover anything up to a 75cc
so that is a bit of a relief..although i will still be up for $300 excess

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
yep good news is i can claim it on house and contents..they cover anything up to a 75cc
so that is a bit of a relief..although i will still be up for $300 excess
Good to hear it can be replaced. Don't worry about the $300. Money comes and goes. Your little fella will be cheering and that's all that matters.

-313-

when you find the dude you should chop one of his arms off hang him on the harbour bridge with the other and put heaps and heaps of lice on his b@lls.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to hear it can be replaced. Don't worry about the $300. Money comes and goes. Your little fella will be cheering and that's all that matters.
yep thats it..but he wont have it before Xmas unfortuneatly so a few of his presents i will just put away and give to him when he gets his new bike..would be farked up if i gave him his helmet but he cant use it till the insurence comes through =(..but yeah your right money does just come and go its the little one that doesnt deserve this kind of sh!t

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
when you find the dude you should chop one of his arms off hang him on the harbour bridge with the other and put heaps and heaps of lice on his b@lls.
if i find out who did it i dont think i could hold back..the problem is i will then be up on assault charges and it all just drags on..but it would feel nice thats for sure.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
if i find out who did it i dont think i could hold back..the problem is i will then be up on assault charges and it all just drags on..but it would feel nice thats for sure.
Reminds me of the Simpsons

Mr.Burns said:
Ironic, isn't it Smithers? This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
****ing scumbags. Give them an elbow in the head for me if you catch them.

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
I'd scratch them for sure. I wouldn't even try to fight it. As long as i got that scratch before i died.

Sorry to hear about ur kids bike dude. ****in arseholes.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Probably kids, get him another one and keep an eye out for it in the bush then clobber them, some people just think like scum and wont go to the Credit union.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep thats it..but he wont have it before Xmas unfortuneatly so a few of his presents i will just put away and give to him when he gets his new bike..would be farked up if i gave him his helmet but he cant use it till the insurence comes through =(..but yeah your right money does just come and go its the little one that doesnt deserve this kind of sh!t
lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.