Search results

1. The Innovator

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

What a fwit. How embarrassing. A wood duck player making a fool of himself.
  2. The Innovator

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

18,000 fans v Melbourne on a Thursday nighu Biggest ever Thursday night crowd in Sydney verses out of town side
  3. The Innovator

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Not very confident going into this clash missing 4 starters Storm spine will see them win
  4. The Innovator

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

And to think that Jarome Luai received a fine for a similar incident. He too should have been sent off but Penrith get special treatment
  5. The Innovator

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

Trent Robinson is deluded. Dom Youngs high shot was the epitome of a send off. He hit him flush on his fucking jaw. If that had happened to Keary he’d have gone off. He was deflecting from what everyone saw…….his star studded side got pummelled by a Bulldogs team short of troops. It was...
  6. The Innovator

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Ok, the negativity never ceases to amaze me.Rather than focus on the second half, remember that you led 18-0 and were destroying a star studded club before the mayhem began. At 26-0 and with an extra player complacency set in. It was never going to be a 40 point victory. At no stage did I think...
  7. The Innovator

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

You all need to relax. Bulldogs won’t be losing this
  8. The Innovator

So embarrassing. Hope they get flogged
  9. The Innovator

I’ll take 19 1/2 points start
  10. The Innovator

Can any Bulldog fans smell an upset tomorrow night ?
  11. The Innovator

Roosters are trash in the wet.
  12. The Innovator

The forecast for Friday is heavy rain which will bring the Bulldogs right in this match The Roosters on paper have a far superior side but a heavy track could turn it into a lottery
  13. The Innovator

Probable team to face the Roosters in Round 5

Talking about Xerri
  14. The Innovator

News Team Tips vs Roosters

And didn’t Canterbury beat the Roosters in 2022 ?
  15. The Innovator

News Team Tips vs Roosters

On paper the Roosters should defeat Canterbury by 20. I recall saying the same thing in the corresponding match last year
  16. The Innovator

Don’t ever recall him being mentioned in Origin discussion. Let’s see what impact he makes this year
  17. The Innovator

Why Gould wanted him was astonishing. Hadn’t played in 4 years and wasn’t that good anyway
  18. The Innovator

Official Injury updates

That’s what I thought but MMM said they used their own
  19. The Innovator

Official Injury updates

Reed Mahoney just said Preston was out cold How the hell was he allowed to come back on ? That’s a disgrace
  20. The Innovator

Official Morrin Charged, will be banned at least 2 weeks. Latrell $ fine ,Wighton no charge

What a load of unadulterated horse shit !! Wighton’s tackle was the epitome of a hip drop tackle. Latrell Mitchell was reckless and the prick deserved a week or 2 off. And how about his concern afterwards. He’s an arse hole
  21. The Innovator

Dare to dream? Smash rabbit

I said the Bulldogs were the bet of the week v Titans. They can definitely add to Souths misery
  22. The Innovator

Who will win the premiership?

Agree with everything you said. Arthur Beetson was a Roosters legend on and off the field. As for this current team, have you seen a side so stacked with talent ? If they lose to Souths & then have Penrith in round 4, a 1-3 start is likely. That team should finish top 2, but with Trent Robinson...
  23. The Innovator

News Bulldogs chasing their tail

They are due
  24. The Innovator

Look at the Titans 1.2.5 and backrow Scrubs of the highest order. Bulldogs by 16
  25. The Innovator

Bellamy is a master. Titans team looks horrible
  26. The Innovator

At home the Bulldogs are the bet of the week. They won’t be losing. However if by chance they get beaten, the season is over. A bottom 2 finish Is eminent
  27. The Innovator

How many wins will we have by round 10?

You’ll beat Titans & Tigers
  28. The Innovator

Round 2 Press Conference

He is 3 times the player Hutchison is but he wouldn’t solve your problems
  29. The Innovator

Round 2 Press Conference

Well then you have a huge problem. With no half back of note, it will nullify the brilliance of Kikau and Crichton
  30. The Innovator

Round 2 Press Conference

The Kikau no try was extremely rough. Commonsense should be used. Unfortunately though it’s become evident that Canterbury can’t score points despite having some big names Hutcinson is putrid. He offers nothing. Can’t believe Ciraldo didn’t see the writing on the wall last week If the Dogs lose...
  31. The Innovator

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

The dogs just can’t score points. A wooden spoon is a possibility.
  32. The Innovator

Official Max King extends to end of 2027

A very honest toiler. Just not sure why the need to extend.
  33. The Innovator

Official Max King extends to end of 2027

Well done Bulldogs I hear at least a dozen clubs were knocking down his door.
  34. The Innovator

Leniu gets 8 weeks

Can’t argue with any of that. I knew straight away they’d be drama and when I heard that fwit Brent Read interview Leniu after the match I thought OMG, why wasn’t he taken off the field immediately.
  35. The Innovator

Leniu gets 8 weeks

What would the ban be if a white man called another white man ….a white prick ? 8 weeks ?
  36. The Innovator

Leniu gets 8 weeks

100%. What Leniu said was stupid & how the Roosters handled it was deplorable. The 24 hours after the match cost him 4 weeks. Should have said nothing and apologised straight away.
  37. The Innovator

Leniu gets 8 weeks

He won’t because he’s concerned he will come across as a snitch. Despite the hysteria, Mam’s actions didn’t go down well with the Polynesians etc. He can expect sledging.
  38. The Innovator

News Bought not bred: Stray Bulldogs have lost their way by losing sight of what made their club great

Huge match v Sharks who are beatable. Get them and play Titans at Belmore and then it’s Souths Roosters Storm. 2-3 after 5 is acceptable.
  39. The Innovator

Official Gus on Twitter

No it’s not creep. I’ll keep posting and hopefully you’ll address your issues. Now others will be aware. My job is complete. Your vulgarity had to come out.
  40. The Innovator

Official Gus on Twitter

And you keep deflecting beautifully from your abhorrent comments those years ago. You give Bulldog fans a bad name. The way you spoke about incest etc was disgraceful. Your sexual references were putrid. You’re a bore and now others will see you for what you were and probably still are, which is...
  41. The Innovator

News Legend Still Not Convinced Bulldogs Star is a 5/8th

Said all along that Burton is wasted at 6. He is a running centre. A Dally M centre of the year Dogs should move him. imagine him and Crichton either side.
  42. The Innovator

Agree. Crichton can’t get a start in the 17.
  43. The Innovator

Leniu gets 8 weeks

Rumour around is that Mam told the NRL in his statement that he wouldn’t play in the round 9 clash if Leniu was available. It’s why he requested it be kept from the media. He was always getting 8 weeks no matter what. Glad the saga is over.
  44. The Innovator

Storm’s pack worry’s me. Very little depth. I don’t expect the Roosters to win because the spine is a concern
  45. The Innovator

Official Gus on Twitter

You’re getting really boring with your continued denial of the filth you inboxed me. Keep up this basement crap you pervert. Like I said seek counseling because there is obviously an underlying issue. You appeared to have made a recovery for a few years but unfortunately you couldn’t help...
  46. The Innovator

Only 4 teams can win the premiership. Penrith Brisbane Roosters Manly. The SeaEagles are my smokies. Fastest backline in the comp and a decent pack. On paper the Roosters look formidable but I doubt whether they will ever field their strongest lineup.
  47. The Innovator

Official Gus on Twitter

Other way around turd. At least your fellow Bulldogs fan are know aware of your creepy antics. It was a few years ago and hopefully you have seeked professional help but I doubt it I don’t mind coping flak from other Dogs fans but you ??? You’re a disgrace. A pervert who deserved to be...
  48. The Innovator

Official Gus on Twitter

Mitchell Pearce doing what ?
  49. The Innovator

Official Gus on Twitter

Jeremy Schloss shoe
  50. The Innovator

Official Gus on Twitter

No champ, you’re the fraud. Finally coming out of the closet and having the guts to man up . You were the coward creep who for years sent me private messages. You are a pathetic little weasel. Big tough guy behind closed doors. I could expose you and reveal the filth you sent me. Fucking disgrace.
  51. The Innovator

Official Gus on Twitter

Two words COFFS HARBOUR. I won’t mention the school girl scandal Too funny
  52. The Innovator

Official Gus on Twitter

So if the Bulldogs finish bottom four this year do you still hold that belief ?
  53. The Innovator

Official Gus on Twitter

Keep on being delusional. At least some Dogs fans aren’t afraid of hard facts
  54. The Innovator

Official Gus on Twitter

Truth hurts. How can any dogs fan support Gould ? What’s he achieved. Is Ciraldo the answer ? So far absolutely not. He’s bought left overs from other clubs. You have rubbish middles no halves and no decent no 1
  55. The Innovator

Official Gus on Twitter

Yes between 2005 to 2012 they played finals just twice.
  56. The Innovator

Official Gus on Twitter

And then Gus was behind Stuart’s sacking. They didn’t speak for years. Gould will destroy Canterbury. Give him time
  57. The Innovator

Official Gus on Twitter

I think the club and players are so relived to see the back of him they all unite
  58. The Innovator

Official Gus on Twitter

Roosters bought Brad Fittler & a host of stars In 5 years with a stacked team he never got past a preliminary final. As soon as he’s gone Mark Murray who Gus didn’t like got them to the 2000 GF. That pissed Gus off so 18 months after getting Easts to a grand final & the 2001 semis , Gould got...
  59. The Innovator

Official Gus on Twitter

He fixed the Roosters ? U have got to be kidding me ! As soon as he left as coach they played in 4 grands in 5 years He bought a bunch of reject utilities that clubs didn’t want
  60. The Innovator

Official Gus on Twitter

Said when his reign began he wouldn’t be a success at Canterbury. His recruitment has been horrendous. Most clubs have 2-3 utilities at most, the Dogs have 6. The spine and front row hold the key to success. Gould has failed miserably.
  61. The Innovator

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

That was tragjc. When are the dogs gunna fuckin wake up ! Burton is not a 6. All he does is admire his wonderful towering kicks. Your middles are too small and lack grunt. Looking like another Bottom 4 season with the spoon not beyond the realms of possibility
  62. The Innovator

The NRL hits Las Vegas, where results on and off the field could be explosive

You are the biggest fuckwit troll. You have a creepy obsession with me. I’m not interested. You’re a boring loser who is envious of the Roosters. It’s pathetic. You give the Bulldogs a bad name you dirty little halfwit.
  63. The Innovator

The NRL hits Las Vegas, where results on and off the field could be explosive

I know I’m in the minority but FFS Ezra Mam to be absolutely distraught and crying after being called a monkey ??? Leniu is a moron but is it worth a month or more suspension? What is Teddy called Carrigan white trash ? Would we see the same hysteria ? If Teddy called mam a dirty black c&nt then...
  64. The Innovator

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

A slight difference. Reynolds was a 14 year veteran and had captained Souths before. The Tigers were a rabble
  65. The Innovator

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

no mate. Boyd Cordner captained the Roosters 2018/19 then Jake Friend
  66. The Innovator

Opinion Only Positive

Im tipping the Bulldogs to win 10 to 11 matches this season. I give them little hope of making the 8 and if injuries set in, a bottom 3 finish is inevitable. I just think their spine is weak and im still of the opinion that Burton is not a no 6. Imagine him and Crichton as your centre pairing...
  67. The Innovator

Very strange decision to give the captaincy to Crichton. Hasn’t played a single nrl game for his new club. Reeks of desperation
  68. The Innovator

Player swap: Eels audacious play for Josh Addo Carr

I actually forgot about Kikau because he did fuck all in 2023.
  69. The Innovator

Imagine a Matterson/Kikau combo ?
  70. The Innovator

I personally think Canterbury would be nuts not to accept a player swap with Matterson. Addo Carr was very average in 2023, and whilst the Dogs have quite a few backrowers, none are in the class of Matterson. Addo Carr is a winger, he is dispensable. It’s obvious he’s not happy or Gus wants him...
  71. The Innovator

2023 Finals Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Seen a ref not award 6 again for someone as minor as that. It was soft
  72. The Innovator

Dosen’t help when the coach decides to sack the no 7 and continue to play people out of position
  73. The Innovator

Would seem that the majority were death riding the Roosters which I found odd. I thought it might be 50:50 but would seem the hatred towards the Chooks is more than I anticipated. For what it’s worth, the better side lost. Klein is a cheat. The game changer was a Klein giving Storm a very...
  74. The Innovator

If Manu Smith & Suaalii were not injured last weekend the Roosters win. Now I think it’s 50/50. Penrith will be licking its chops.
  75. The Innovator

Alex Twal getting released from tigers!

Another signing that is not going to make a huge amount of difference.
  76. The Innovator

Jake Turpin

That’s right. The Chook Pen is horrendous.
  77. The Innovator

Jake Turpin

Not really. He filled in when smith was injured & once he got back to full fitness Smith easily out played Turpin That’s why Turpin was dropped 3 weeks ago.
  78. The Innovator

Jake Turpin

100% !!! gould is signing players other clubs don’t give a shit about losing. Crichton yes, but not only X factor player amongst the rest.
  79. The Innovator

Drew Hutchinson signing

You may be right but i don’t see any game turners , match winners in their recruitment. Did they also buy Kurt Mann ? They are all similiar types
  80. The Innovator

Drew Hutchinson signing

OMG !!! U have got to be joking me. He is so ordinary. Why is Gould buying all these utility players ? How many more could have been would have been players do u need ?
  81. The Innovator

Gus on 100% Footy

I just said that. It’s been a lousy year. Do u see me bragging ?
  82. The Innovator

Gus on 100% Footy

This year has been a fail. The Roosters have missed the finals once in 11 seasons. They won’t be a bottom 4 side for at least a decade
  83. The Innovator

Gus on 100% Footy

Luke Brooks has had shit to work with. He would have been a great buy leading the dogs around the park.
  84. The Innovator

Gus on 100% Footy

Zzzzzzz. roosters have had a shit year and are still playing finals. Lol
  85. The Innovator

Gus on 100% Footy

Throw $$$$$ at Hunt. A contract means nothing. If you look hard enough, you’ll find soneone. Should have gone all out for Luke Brooks. Canterbury have the worst halves in the NRL.
  86. The Innovator

Gus on 100% Footy

Yes and I’m not exactly doing cartwheels either. Falling into the 8 shouldn’t camouflage what has been a shit year
  87. The Innovator

Gus on 100% Footy

No one asks Gus about whether Penrith will win 6 in a row. He makes statements. Have you seen the players he’s bought for next year ? Xerri hasn’t played in 3 years, and a bunch of bench players at other clubs. All u need are decent halves. Burton is a centre not a five eight.
  88. The Innovator

Gus on 100% Footy

I’m sorry but I would hate to have Phil Gould running my club. Ive heard him say over and over again that Penrith will win 6 premierships in a row. What about his club in 3 years time ? No other boss of a side would ever say that. His recruiting has been insipid. Next year you’ll have a bunch of...
  89. The Innovator

Pretenders and contenders

Contenders Penrith Brisbane Stotm Pretenders THE REST
  90. The Innovator

News Why Canterbury Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo must accept criticism of his own performance

What a complete moron that halfwit Willie Mason is. He’s employed by the club yet thinks it’s ok to put shit on bulldogs players Regardless of whether u think it’s true, he should have kept his trap shut. Mason is an idiot.
  91. The Innovator

NRL 360 on dogs

Guys, do you think the rot set in when Souths put 50 on you in round 6 ? Up until that point of the season the Dogs were 3-2 & in the 8.
  92. The Innovator

Bulldogs player walks out

Seriously ??? I would have thought the majority of Bulldogs fans on this forum despise the Roosters more than Souths.
  93. The Innovator

Roosters don’t deserve to play finals. Robinson has outstayed his tenure. It’s embarrassing that this team needs to win against Souths & hope results go their way to scrap into the 8. Based on expectations the most disappointing team of 2023.
  94. The Innovator

Phil Gould brought Cameron Ciraldo to the club. I firmly believe he is responsible for this basket case of a club. Look at the rubbish signings he’s overseen Give me Dean Pay & Potter over Ciraldo every day of the week