Official Gus on Twitter

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
[This thread will do, I suppose].
Bulldogs Teams page updated today (now only 30 players listed, and one notable removal - hmmm).

Disappointed that the NSW Cup team page remains unchanged from last year.

Also, that photo and key stats are not updated for the entire squad(s).

This is a professional sport, yes?
Very strange Bulldogs Teams Top30 photo selections, BBO is not in top30 & Poasa Faamausili has a Supplementary (development) contract & Daniel Suluka-Fifita is not listed, also player JT recently removed is still listed on NRL.com Signings Tracker

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh my you talk so much crap I really must have upset you by exposing you for the pathetic little troll you are. Sorry precious. Don’t worry I’m sure your safe to stay in mummy’s basement and pretend you are a man on other teams forums. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

What a life [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Other way around turd. At least your fellow Bulldogs fan are know aware of your creepy antics. It was a few years ago and hopefully you have seeked professional help but I doubt it
I don’t mind coping flak from other Dogs fans but you ??? You’re a disgrace. A pervert who deserved to be humiliated. Whatever made you message me privately with such filth indicates you have a sickness. GET HELP.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Other way around turd. At least your fellow Bulldogs fan are know aware of your creepy antics. It was a few years ago and hopefully you have seeked professional help but I doubt it
I don’t mind coping flak from other Dogs fans but you ??? You’re a disgrace. A pervert who deserved to be humiliated. Whatever made you message me privately with such filth indicates you have a sickness. GET HELP.
Bahahaha oh man the dribble you come out with. Complete fabricated crap to go with the rest of your life.

You honestly are a special case.

Really rattled you with exposing you years ago as a troll and the fact more see you for what you are now… poor Bella. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Noticed you didn’t have much to say on the long list from the featherdusters other than another attempted failure of a troll.

Stay in your mother’s basement troll. You can be the keyboard warrior you are safely there.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bahahaha oh man the dribble you come out with. Complete fabricated crap to go with the rest of your life.

You honestly are a special case.

Really rattled you with exposing you years ago as a troll and the fact more see you for what you are now… poor Bella. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Noticed you didn’t have much to say on the long list from the featherdusters other than another attempted failure of a troll.

Stay in your mother’s basement troll. You can be the keyboard warrior you are safely there.
You’re getting really boring with your continued denial of the filth you inboxed me. Keep up this basement crap you pervert. Like I said seek counseling because there is obviously an underlying issue. You appeared to have made a recovery for a few years but unfortunately you couldn’t help yourself
In simple terms …..grow up

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
You’re getting really boring with your continued denial of the filth you inboxed me. Keep up this basement crap you pervert. Like I said seek counseling because there is obviously an underlying issue. You appeared to have made a recovery for a few years but unfortunately you couldn’t help yourself
In simple terms …..grow up
Good try bud. You’re exposed again. The old dribble about Coffs Harbour and the massive rug the chooks have swept endless crap over has just drawn more attention to how pathetic you are.

If anyone needs help it’s those that invade other fans forums because they crave attention so badly they attempt to fill their pathetic basement dwelling lives with trolling.

Keep trying, just makes you look worse…. If possible !

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good try bud. You’re exposed again. The old dribble about Coffs Harbour and the massive rug the chooks have swept endless crap over has just drawn more attention to how pathetic you are.

If anyone needs help it’s those that invade other fans forums because they crave attention so badly they attempt to fill their pathetic basement dwelling lives with trolling.

Keep trying, just makes you look worse…. If possible !
And you keep deflecting beautifully from your abhorrent comments those years ago. You give Bulldog fans a bad name. The way you spoke about incest etc was disgraceful. Your sexual references were putrid. You’re a bore and now others will see you for what you were and probably still are, which is really sad.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
And you keep deflecting beautifully from your abhorrent comments those years ago. You give Bulldog fans a bad name. The way you spoke about incest etc was disgraceful. Your sexual references were putrid. You’re a bore and now others will see you for what you were and probably still are, which is really sad.
Good try little fella. Time to disappear from OUR forum. Gigs up!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
No it’s not creep. I’ll keep posting and hopefully you’ll address your issues. Now others will be aware. My job is complete. Your vulgarity had to come out.
lol oh dear me. A troll complaining about being called things bahahahaha.

Mate you want to make jokes about Coffs Harbour yet support one of the clubs with the most disgusting things proven off field!

You are an absolute clown!

You’re salty you have been exposed by numerous people and the best part is I caught you out years ago.

Just no one gives a shit about you so we just ignore it lol.

When you invade another fans forum it says it all. Maybe instead of being here stick to the chook pen and then go touch some grass!

Loser!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Thread banned a few people for taking the thread off topic with personal bs. Will be doing this kind of thing often now in any thread. You take it off topic, you cant post there any more. Sick of threads ending up trashed with personal bickering.

This isnt Tinder, we dont care if you like other members here and what you think of them.

Doggystyle99

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And what he does a recruitment wonder like 09 and we still finish with no premiership then miss finals again the following seasons?

I'd rather just go for sustained success now than pissing money away and damaging the salary cap.

We've been through seven years of crap what is another 2 or 3 tough years?
Kinda my sentiments also... As long as clubs like penrith/storm (I don't know anyone that supports either) hold the premiership for the next 2-3 years and we win it before parra and a host of other sydney clubs then I can be patient.