Search results

1. Packstar

Opinion First NRL coach....

Sacked in 2023?
  2. Packstar

News Referee Adam Gee

A shout out to Adam Gee, who went beyond his depth on rescuing two people from a rip over the weekend at Shelly beach (Sutherland Shire) We all bag the referees during games etc, but to put his own life on the line to rescue others in our community is beyond words
  3. Packstar

Opinion Ciraldo vs Barrett

When we signed Barrett the majority of the kennel were rejoicing and waving their hands in the air like the second cuming was about to join us. Here we go again with Ciraldo My question to all the loveo's, who is better looking Ciraldo the Italian or Barrett the Leb (Barretts mum - reference...
  4. Packstar

Opinion Trent Barrett

I'll just leave this here.....(no homo)
  5. Packstar

Official James Roberts

James Roberts signs with the Tigers, effective immediately
  6. Packstar

Opinion Where we have gone wrong all these years

Would you prefer a Charade or a Bentley? There has to be someone high up at Benz who is a Doggies supporter? Even the poor peoples car of Germany - BMW, would be suffice
  7. Packstar

2020 recruits

I have had a look at our list of recruits for 2020, and there are two recruits who stand out, as i haven't got a friggen clue who they are. Who the hell is 1. Sebastian Winters-Chang 2. Tyrone Harding
  8. Packstar

Fifita and Frizell

On the way to work this morning, i was listening to talkback radio and apparently the Roosters are having a crack at David Fifita and Tyson Frizell. They are adamant that they will definitely nab Frizell if he gets a release from St.George and there will be enough money in the cap to nab...
  9. Packstar

Official It's Official

Today is the 1st of July and it's the beginning of the new financial year. The rumours and innuendo are over. No Bevan fucken French along with the other 100's of players which were coming across; Ramien, Alex Glenn, Ese ese, Dean Britt, Lafai, Lomax, Aitken and so on
  10. Packstar

Remis Smith

I think its time Remis is moved into the centres. He has been superb on the wing, but i think he would be devastating as a centre
  11. Packstar

Other News Source Rhyse Martin - The Man of a Million Rumours - Consolidated Thread.

Hearing shit has hit the fan inside the dressing rooms and Martin is looking for a release to join Parra?! Anyone else here about this?
  12. Packstar

David Klemmer

Been our best player all year, though has anyone else noticed that Klemmer looks dejected and unhappy over the last month playing for the Blues and Dogs? Or am i reading too much into the facial and body expressions?
  13. Packstar

Please Explain

I am trying to work out how we can be in so much shit with our salary cap and our squad. We have a rookie dummy half player, a broken and washed up halfback, a fringe first grader at 5/8 and a 1st year apprentice FB. If reports are true that Mbye is gone than we are without a 1st grade FB. The...