Search results

1. G

Finally something we are good at

2. G

James Graham

St merge have sacked him.. wonder if he will be talking to Gus in a few weeks about a comeback??
  3. G

Is this the answer?

Never really followed the lower grades, but I suspect the guy is still in denial... Didn’t expect it to be this magnitude’: V’landys floats return of under 20s to fix blowout scores NRL PREMIERSHIP April 7, 2021 7:53am Source: FOX SPORTS The National Youth Competition could make a return as...
  4. G

Referee's Boss

Should the NRL appoint an ex coach as the head of referees? Someone who lives and breathes footy and understands the game and how a game should flow so we dont get the disgraceful decisions like last night. Appointing a referee to oversee them dosent improve anything, they just get worse, they...
  5. G

Can the board 'drop' des?

Stay with me on this... We can't afford to pay out des, that's not going to happen... Can the board (if they had the nuts) drop des to coach reserves? I know that we prob don't have the best reserves coach, excuse my ignorance as I don't know who it is, but that doesn't matter It would hit his...
  6. G

I would rather.... than watch the bulldogs

....Fill in the blanks... Watch a manly game?? Cheer for Jamie Soward?? Go to the mother-in-laws for dinner??
  7. G

Des Hasler Wiki page

This is still up on his page.... e hands of the Penrith Panthers at the Sydney Football Stadium after which straight away Canterbury bowed out of the finals series to end an overall very disappointing 2016 campaign. Before going into Round 5 against the Broncos after coming off a massive loss...