Search results

1. D

Sorry

@Boxer I was sitting by the phone I was waitin all alone Baby by myself I sit and wait and wonder about you It's a dark and dreary night Seems like nothing's going right Won't you tell me Des how can the Doggies win without you? Dean Pay is feeling blue And the board don't know what to...
  2. D

Tag Notifications

You hurt my feelings @Mr Invisible but you have fixed it. 10/10 would complain again.
  3. D

Tag Notifications

A Million nosewhistles to you @Mr Invisible for fixing this... I'd give you a premiership but I'm incapable of that!
  4. D

Tag Notifications

FFS @Mr Invisible you're as useless as Bulldogs 2017 trying to score a try #Whennosewhistles=Life
  5. D

Tag Notifications

*nose whistles* I did not get that notification @Mr Invisible via Firefox
  6. D

Des getting Sacked Articles Mega Thread

Nope I'm still here !
  7. D

Sorry

Sorry everyone but please let me keep my job. *nose whistle* I'm actually a really good coach when playing Rugby League Manager on PC!!
  8. D

Do you want Zee as head coach?

Every year Zee creates a poll and we have seen the poll to go from pro me to anti me. We have witnessed the first game of the season last Friday and we can "zee", even after the first game of the season where we I have promised that things will be different, Zee has already written me off again...
  9. D

Do you want Des to stay as a coach?

Hows about NO. If you don't like the way I coach.. go support Souths ! *nose whistles*
  10. D

Another dud decision by refs - Radradra on Graham

Sorry everyone, Some things you just can't talk about in front of a microphone.
  11. D

Des Hasler - keep him or replace him?

Not sure I agree with some of you here... but feel free to let me know when you pass accreditation as an NRL coach and have multiple premierships under your name, and then we can discuss who is a bad coach.