Search results

1. O

Jayden okunbor

Watched Holden cup v dragons. One of the poorest defenders I've seen. Jamal Idris 2.0
  2. O

Sam Perrett

Didn't he make a bunch of high pressure kicks.
  3. O

Klemmer and Jackson

The reason we came through the origin period perfectly was because we only had these two out. I remember the days when Klem,Jakco,Hodkinson, Reynolds, Trex, Bmoz and Jmoz were all picked. God that was a nightmare...
  4. O

Stanley Suffers Season Ending Injury

Little Birdie says he's already in rehab preparing for next season
  5. O

NSWRL R13 "Catch Up" game vs Mounties this weekend.

Does anyone have the mounties side?
  6. O

Who is/will be the GOAT of tennis?

Please see R3 Wimbledon
  7. O

Dogs v Tigers predicitions

Lol woops #brainfart
  8. O

Dogs v Tigers predicitions

Results pending, we can leapfrog North Queensland with a win against the Tigers. I think they have plenty of spark in attack but their sloppy defence should help us take the win. I'll predict a 30-18 win MOTM: Klemmer (woops) New MOTM: Jmoz Discuss... P
  9. O

Fualalo > Browne

Falafelolo
  10. O

Fualalo > Browne

Danny Fualalo is a Samoan George Rose
  11. O

Lloyd Perrett

Agree x100. Anything is better than the 4th Tackle plodder special
  12. O

The NRL Rookie

Doesn't anyone else feel weird when Erin says: "A guaranteed place on an NRL list" It sounds so shady like they don't get a contract. Instead that get on a list that puts them on another list which gives them a trial which gets them another trial which gets them a possible NSW cup side and...
  13. O

Our forwards are mush

Ashley Blind didn't to us too good as well..
  14. O

Our forwards are mush

Indeed.
  15. O

Structural Flaws Remain

I'll say it again I've never seen someone plod so much as Tolman. What was it 8 runs for 15m?
  16. O

Round 11 - Dogs vs Roosters - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Tolman is the biggest plodder that ever plodded...
  17. O

Any Coach at Belmore - Choose One

Paul Green without an inch of hesitation
  18. O

Parramatta Eels Salary Cap Rort

Parramatta are set to be docked 12 points do to Salary Cap breaches the the investigations finding to be released today. More info to come in the 11:03am Todd Greenberg announcement. This is likely to end Parramatta's finals hopes
  19. O

Convinced there is something wrong

Chuck a McFadden Drop them all. See them play NRL after a week is NSW
  20. O

press conference

I'm willing to pay 40 grand and see Des give it to the refs and that piece of shit bunker
  21. O

I've had enough

Fell you are 1000%
  22. O

James graham

No wonder he makes 200m each week. They're all sideways!
  23. O

So what will happen when BMOZ is back?

I have a good feeling Des Already knows what he's going to do and have today the whole back line what is happening when he returns.
  24. O

Top 3 Female Tennis Players

Adore female tennis. Such an enduring and high intensity game. My favourite three players would have to be: 1. Radwanska (not to mention she has won fan favourite 5 times in a row) 2. Azarenka (I've always been a fan of her on and off the court) 3. Sharapova ( she was number 1 but the doping...
  25. O

Second & Most Hated Club

2nd - Broncos Most Hated - would have to say South Sydney but those druggos at parramatta come in a close second
  26. O

TRex Stats

She-rex is Haslers pet. Don't be surprised if he plays another 5 years in the Blue and White
  27. O

Dogs v Titans Score Predictions

Wow bold prediction. U think are attack is good enough to put on that many points?
  28. O

Dangerous Tackles = OK, Tripping = Not OK.

Was anyone else thinking possible 8 point try??
  29. O

Dogs v Titans Score Predictions

Going for a narrow win: 26-22 Man of the Match: Josh Reynolds (he will want to make up for the disappointing loss) Let me know your thoughts
  30. O

Sam Perrett

Never cared for Perret. An overrated player who plays a NSW cup style of game. Rubbish most of the time and mediocre at his best.