press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
Are Des and James on drugs? Seriously im really asking because they both believe we were really good and worked on parts of our game that have been lacking!!!
That will do for me cannot even own up to the fact we have Zero answers when other teams put us under pressure.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only thing interesting in our press conferences are the Hasler nose whistles

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They may as well read from a script. Same shit mentioned every week which is boring but atleast we are consistent. Dogs play boring footy

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
over our press conferences same bullshit week in week out... "like the gaffa said... blah blah blah hold the ball blah blah blah... possession... Wish Ricky Stuart was our coach, we'd still suck but at least we would get some honesty around the joint.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
As expected. Des tries to be diplomatic, not bad mouth the refs...get angry ffs. He's not even a shadow of the door ripping coach he once was. Thanks kiwi dyke we put in charge as a media stunt

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd hazard a guess that Des dislikes and distrusts the media, preferring to keep things in house then letting a comment do the newspaper circuit

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
just listen to graham on the onfield interviews immediately after our 2 last losses.

He tells you exactly how it is "I have no idea why we lost, seriously"

then you see him in the press conference... "as des fcken said!"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Translation:

Des - "The boys did everything I asked them to do and we still lost. Next week I'll tell them to do the exact same thing and hopefully we'll win"

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know it's been said but they are both delusional ***** and need to shut the fuck up and have some pride in our jersey.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Where is that bald ceo hiding, how's the 2 comps goal going? And all the teams all the way though to lower grades to make the top 4 going?

Omydog

Waterboy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm willing to pay 40 grand and see Des give it to the refs and that piece of shit bunker

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are Des and James on drugs? Seriously im really asking because they both believe we were really good and worked on parts of our game that have been lacking!!!
That will do for me cannot even own up to the fact we have Zero answers when other teams put us under pressure.
See.. now this shit blows my fuking mind more than the performances. U gota be fukin kiddin me, is he serious at least show "abit" of passion in the presser n thats not graham beside him ( our club has put a fuking muzzle on our most passionate player).
This guy burns me - piss off back over the bridge u power tripper.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never bagged Des - 2012 to 2014 two Gf appearances is amazing.
We had to pull it from 7th spot (or whatever it was) in 2014, first team to do so since Tutenkamen's reign, whatever.
Point is we were a spent force by the time we made the Gf, but at least we made it.

But those days are gone.
We were mediocre last year and we are worse this year.
The Des press conference is BS. Check his face out - he knows it aint working.
We are unable to play at serious contender level week in and out.
Big changes needed.

Reaction score
...We were mediocre last year and we are worse this year.
it's looking that way, some new additions and individual performances have been encouraging this year,
but des' overall structures and philosophies seem to be the same old crap we've seen before.
if we keep doing the same it's not too hard to see how it's gonna end up

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it's looking that way, some new additions and individual performances have been encouraging this year,
but des' overall structures and philosophies seem to be the same old crap we've seen before.
if we keep doing the same it's not too hard to see how it's gonna end up
Exactly mate - were right on track to a 6 to 10th place in 2016.
Top 8 is nothing anymore. Top 4 or go home.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've never bagged Des - 2012 to 2014 two Gf appearances is amazing.
We had to pull it from 7th spot (or whatever it was) in 2014, first team to do so since Tutenkamen's reign, whatever.
Point is we were a spent force by the time we made the Gf, but at least we made it.

But those days are gone.
We were mediocre last year and we are worse this year.
The Des press conference is BS. Check his face out - he knows it aint working.
We are unable to play at serious contender level week in and out.
Big changes needed.
His face at full time was a look of confusion aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.