Search results

1. maks69

Finishing Equal First Brings Back Memories

Back In 2004..the roosters were minor premiers from memory on points differential of 73 points and now the dragons were with 72 points..and we all know who were premiers of 2004 haha couldnt help but remember that and hope!!
  2. maks69

Dragons try "complaints"

well while most of us were paying them out for our brilliant win they started complaining alot and blaming the ref which was yes sh*t but he gave them sh*t desicions aswell...the first complaint brought up was the hazem try and that it wasnt a try and he lied ra ra ra anywayz yes it was benefit...
  3. maks69

picture of army in zoo magazine

i was lookin through the magazine after my mate got it and i saw the picture of the army and it said that 80% of people hate bulldogs fans most lol...and tony and joey and tonys bro stand out heapz haha
  4. maks69

Anyone Remember Ace's PJ Deal

does any one that sits in the kennel remember what ace is gonna do did he say if the bulldogs win against manly he'll come in his pJ's or if they lose he'll come in his pJ's llol just remembered now....
  5. maks69

SPOTTED: Ben Roberts

i saw him last night walking at brighton with his girlfriend and his mate and when i called his name out he stopped and went out of his way instead of just waving he stopped and shook my hand and had a little chat and when i asked him how the teams going he mentioned that they were really...
  6. maks69

as they say beware of tha wounded bulldogs

many people have said it beware of tha wounded bulldogs,although we didnt play too flash today i know that we deserved to win..oh yeh and i just got out of hospital i was in there for 2 months and hazem came n saw me and he gave me a jersey signed n all training gear and evrything it was good of...
  7. maks69

Excellent Forward Pack

our forwards dominated the game. Big Willie:man of the match played an excellent hard hitting game as he usually does,led the forward pack brilliantly. Shrek:played awesome always offloading and bumping off players stood up and ran hard for the blues Ryan:played a full 80 minutes and...
  8. maks69

bulldogs vs dragons at kogarah

tickets have gone on sale.big rivarly in this game.the last time the dogs played there was in 98 on the way to the grand final.its tipped to be a sellout so everyone buy their tickets soon so we can have as much support as possible